The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
The Search for Miruichi! - Page 4 Vote_lcap20%The Search for Miruichi! - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
The Search for Miruichi! - Page 4 Vote_lcap13%The Search for Miruichi! - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
The Search for Miruichi! - Page 4 Vote_lcap11%The Search for Miruichi! - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
The Search for Miruichi! - Page 4 Vote_lcap6%The Search for Miruichi! - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
The Search for Miruichi! - Page 4 Vote_lcap35%The Search for Miruichi! - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
The Search for Miruichi! - Page 4 Vote_lcap4%The Search for Miruichi! - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
The Search for Miruichi! - Page 4 Vote_lcap10%The Search for Miruichi! - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
The Search for Miruichi! - Page 4 Vote_lcapThe Search for Miruichi! - Page 4 Voting_barThe Search for Miruichi! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Zach
The Search for Miruichi! - Page 4 Vote_lcapThe Search for Miruichi! - Page 4 Voting_barThe Search for Miruichi! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

The Search for Miruichi!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Zach

Zach

Male
Number of posts : 1192
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Ninja Scroll
Name: Zach Suna
Village: Hidden Sand
Level: 45

The Search for Miruichi! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 8:28 pm

Suta wrote:
after doging Killer

(you mean Protector?)

(anyway)

Zach said "DAMN IT!" as Miruichi turns into a puff of smoke. Zach looked around frantically trying to find him but he couldn't find him, he thought he saw something ruffle in a nearby tree, but he ignored it, it was probably a bird or something. He brought Killer and Protector close to himself on guard in case the Genin attacked again.
Back to top Go down
Johnson5756

Johnson5756

Male
Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Ninja Scroll
Name: Miruichi Urasaki
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 21

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 4:12 am

Ziorashi wrote:
and if you choose to help me I will leave you here, if you refuse I will help you

(I don't get this part)

Miruichi was indeed surprise to see someone up on the tree with him. He once thought that it was an enemy and raised his kunai. But when the man in ANBU mask started to talk to him, he knew that he might not be an enemy. He lowered his kunai, and thought. Yes, his blinking technique might be useful to ave himself but whey on earth did this guy wanted his to let those two take him.

"Answer my question first. Who are you? Why must I help you? And why must I let them catch me and get information for you?" Miruichi question back to Ziorashi. He knew that this is not a really good place for any conversation but for his own safety, it is necessary.
Back to top Go down
http://writers.darkbb.com
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 2:38 pm

Ziorashi looked around quickly then looked at Miruichi, behind the mask he was incredibly serious. "The more you know the more your life could be in danger, but know that this what you do is for your village and your Kage. Now choose! Will you help me? If not I will cover your escape, but oppeturnities like this don't come often."
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 6:17 pm

(i'll let Miruichi make his choice before I do something)
Back to top Go down
Johnson5756

Johnson5756

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 4:17 am

Miruichi was found dumb. The words for your village and your Kage had stopped him from saying "No". He thought a while, eyes closed. He agreed with a slight nod. Then he re-opens his eyes. Ready to think to know what to do next. If Ziorashi has a plan for him, he'd be ready.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 4:51 am

Zach turned to Fist and asked "did you see where he went?". He still had Killer and Protector ready for anything.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 9:45 am

(I know how this is going to end so I don't need to put the stuff here.)

Ziorashi smiled behind his mask then nodded as well. "Go now, fight until you can't fight anymore, then serve your village. Thank you Miruichi, this will not be forgotten." Ziorashi jumped away, and saluted you as he dissapeared.

Fist looked around fiercly and growled at Zach. "Where the hell is he!?" He yelled, then blast a wave of wind into a pack of trees, Miruichi felt this slightly.
Back to top Go down
Johnson5756

Johnson5756

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 4:14 am

"How did he know my name? I didn't even told him. Whatever!" he jumped out of the tree and Cloned himself to three. Two striking at Zach, while the other one and Miruichi tackled at Fist.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 6:25 am

"What the?!" Zach said as he quickly clicked his fingers twice and sent a fireball each at the two Miruichis coming at him. He didn't want to get into close combat. Zach wondered "why would he come out and attack us like this? He could have easily escaped and alerted the authorities by now!" Zach put that thought a side and watched as the two fireballs flew at the two Miruichis that were in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 3:51 pm

Fist turned when he heard Zach spring into action, "woh!" He yelped as Miruichi jumped into him, Fist countered and grabbed his wrist and brought both Miruichi and the Clone down to the ground. The clone dissappeared in a puff of smoke, and when the smoke cleared Fist was holding a fainted Miruichi (Ran out of stamina) by the neck with his right hand. "I got him!" Fist yelled, the two fireballs both hit the clones earlier and they both vanished.
Ziorashi stood behind a tree with a sword drawn, in case they went to kill Miruichi.

Battle ended.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 2:27 am

"alright!" Zach said, he could finally get this mission done. He then got Protector to wrap and around Miruichi as tight as he could. He wrapped Killer back up in bandages and put him back on his back. He told Fist "I will get my puppet to hold him until we get out of the village and to base... ok?".
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:16 pm

Fist nodded and looked around. "Lets get the heck home." He muttered, and then he started back home.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 12:57 am

"Okay, lets go" Zach said as he too made his way out of the village as sneakily as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Search for Miruichi!   The Search for Miruichi! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Search for Miruichi!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4