The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
The Naruto Video Game - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%The Naruto Video Game - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
The Naruto Video Game - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%The Naruto Video Game - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
The Naruto Video Game - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%The Naruto Video Game - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
The Naruto Video Game - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%The Naruto Video Game - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
The Naruto Video Game - Page 2 Vote_lcap35%The Naruto Video Game - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
The Naruto Video Game - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%The Naruto Video Game - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
The Naruto Video Game - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%The Naruto Video Game - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
The Naruto Video Game - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Naruto Video Game - Page 2 Voting_barThe Naruto Video Game - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Zach
The Naruto Video Game - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Naruto Video Game - Page 2 Voting_barThe Naruto Video Game - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

The Naruto Video Game

Go down 
+5
Sankay
Zach
Josh
Cecilia
Suta
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Which Technique do you chose?
Technique 1, full drawings
The Naruto Video Game - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%The Naruto Video Game - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Technique 2, all, but dark
The Naruto Video Game - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%The Naruto Video Game - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Technique 3, draw in parts, 8 angles
The Naruto Video Game - Page 2 Vote_lcap27%The Naruto Video Game - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Tehcnique 4, draw in parts, 15 angles
The Naruto Video Game - Page 2 Vote_lcap27%The Naruto Video Game - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Technique 5, draw in parts, 8 angles, but dark
The Naruto Video Game - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%The Naruto Video Game - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Shiken Kan

Shiken Kan

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-09-26

Ninja Scroll
Name: Shiken Kan
Village: Hidden Sand
Level: 40

The Naruto Video Game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Naruto Video Game   The Naruto Video Game - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 12:54 pm

I just want you all to know that your drawings shouldn't take more then 20 minutes to make, or between 10 to 30 minutes.

Really, keep it simple.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

Male
Number of posts : 626
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Ninja Scroll
Name: Kimmimaro
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 2

PostSubject: Re: The Naruto Video Game   The Naruto Video Game - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:23 pm

i dont do simple, i do complicated. and btw, (im making my own anime right now so not much time.)
Back to top Go down
Shiken Kan

Shiken Kan

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Naruto Video Game   The Naruto Video Game - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:15 pm

Well, good luck on the anime. What happened to the manga?
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male
Number of posts : 1192
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Ninja Scroll
Name: Zach Suna
Level: 45

PostSubject: Re: The Naruto Video Game   The Naruto Video Game - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:12 pm

sorry, its just mine doesn't look right, i can never get heads right in drawings
Back to top Go down
Shiken Kan

Shiken Kan

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Naruto Video Game   The Naruto Video Game - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:21 pm

If you need help theres some great youtube videos for heads by Marc Crilly (or something like that) an english speaking mangaka, author of Miki Falls, anyways their some good tutorials.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Naruto Video Game   The Naruto Video Game - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:24 pm

okey dokes
Back to top Go down
Shiken Kan

Shiken Kan

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Naruto Video Game   The Naruto Video Game - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 2:15 am

Oh yah, and a setback non related to art, I have begun learning a new programing language, C# so I might not use Game Maker (what I was going to make the game using) to make NVG, so it will probably take longer then expected without help.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Naruto Video Game   The Naruto Video Game - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:18 am

oh noes!!!
Back to top Go down
crushy

crushy

Male
Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2007-08-21

Ninja Scroll
Name: Kashichikiari
Level:

PostSubject: Re: The Naruto Video Game   The Naruto Video Game - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 9:20 am

I think kimmi ( why is his nick changed to Josh now?) can code.
Back to top Go down
Shiken Kan

Shiken Kan

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Naruto Video Game   The Naruto Video Game - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:10 pm

Yah, he told me that, he changed his nick to josh because it's his real name. I suggested he change it to Kimmimaro, but it's his choice.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

Male
Number of posts : 626
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Ninja Scroll
Name: Kimmimaro
Level: 2

PostSubject: Re: The Naruto Video Game   The Naruto Video Game - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 1:01 pm

Yeah, im no pro at coding, but.... yeah i can.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Naruto Video Game   The Naruto Video Game - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 7:46 am

um, i have the drawing done (actually, i finished it a while ago...), but, my image uploading site doesn't seem to accept it!

I have scanned it and put it on my computer's desktop... I saved it as JPG., I don't know what I'am doing wrong! maybe I'am doing the wrong file type? or have I got a bad image uploading site? either way, i need help.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: The Naruto Video Game   The Naruto Video Game - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 9:00 pm

I use photobucket for uploading images. It's possible the image is too large for the site to allow? It's also possible it's the wrong image type like you said.

Try .bmp, those usually (allways) look better anyways. (higher quality for more memory space)

.bmp = bitmap
in case you wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Naruto Video Game   The Naruto Video Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 12:17 am

hm, ok, i will try photobucket then...
Back to top Go down
Johnson5756

Johnson5756

Male
Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Ninja Scroll
Name: Miruichi Urasaki
Level: 21

PostSubject: Re: The Naruto Video Game   The Naruto Video Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 10:06 pm

Suta, you should try .png rather than .bmp
.png gives you transparent background
Back to top Go down
http://writers.darkbb.com
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Naruto Video Game   The Naruto Video Game - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:45 am

png? i will try that one too then.

Very Happy

EDIT:

damn... now the picture is too small, how would i make it larger?
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Naruto Video Game   The Naruto Video Game - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 2:07 am

Scale? You could try using GIMP for that, it's like photoshop, but it's free. Unless you have photoshop.

But your probably looking for a scale feature.
And I'm pretty sure bmp has image transparancy to... no? I use it for my games, of course the games have built in image transparency systems.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Naruto Video Game   The Naruto Video Game - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:43 am

but whenever I load it on my desktop it is definitely a good size, but whenever i post it... it is really small...
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Naruto Video Game   The Naruto Video Game - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:47 pm

You sure it doesn't just look really small on the site? I don't know, post it anyways, quality is likely still the same, so I will just zoom in.

And .png can handle transparency, whilst .bmp can't, which doesn't really matter in the long run, because the Game Programer I use had built in transparency stuff.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Naruto Video Game   The Naruto Video Game - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:37 pm

I'm still serious about this guys. Unfortunetly, I no longer program, I am the artist! I make 3D models, but I could also do all the drawings, if noone helps me. This is a programming challenge far beyond my capabilities. I might be able to make a few things, but my main area is still art.

If I (or anybody else) can find a programmer online, let me know! If this can become a reality there could be some serious fun to be had. Especially considering the way I built this game is so close to a video game it isn't even funny. Hell! I could even say "Go into the multiplayer sandbox mode at 7pm forum time and I will meet you there to do this fight. We could do this for chunin exams, normal fights, it would be. LEGENDARY!
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Naruto Video Game   The Naruto Video Game - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 2:18 am

hm.. yeah.

Im no good with programing.

I will find someone for you... k?
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Naruto Video Game   The Naruto Video Game - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:41 pm

If you can find anyone, that would be pefect. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Naruto Video Game   The Naruto Video Game - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 2:03 pm

Alright! I feel inspired to try again at makeing the game, and pitched it to the game makeing team I'm a part of and am waiting for feedback, it would be a 3D fighting game using all the stats from the Naruto Forum Game, similar to the clash of ninja games, but with different statistiques. Anyways, if anybody knows anyone who can help with this, tell them to contact me here.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Naruto Video Game   The Naruto Video Game - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:40 am

Sorry, can't really get a hold of anyone good with coding so... all I'm good for is testing it, if it is ever made.

Oh, and, its just gonna be a flash game only... right?
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Naruto Video Game   The Naruto Video Game - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 5:39 pm

It will be a free executable game, so you will probably have to download it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Naruto Video Game   The Naruto Video Game - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Naruto Video Game
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next