The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Reddemon ~ Demon Child Vote_lcap20%Reddemon ~ Demon Child Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Reddemon ~ Demon Child Vote_lcap13%Reddemon ~ Demon Child Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Reddemon ~ Demon Child Vote_lcap11%Reddemon ~ Demon Child Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Reddemon ~ Demon Child Vote_lcap6%Reddemon ~ Demon Child Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Reddemon ~ Demon Child Vote_lcap35%Reddemon ~ Demon Child Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Reddemon ~ Demon Child Vote_lcap4%Reddemon ~ Demon Child Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Reddemon ~ Demon Child Vote_lcap10%Reddemon ~ Demon Child Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Reddemon ~ Demon Child Vote_lcapReddemon ~ Demon Child Voting_barReddemon ~ Demon Child Vote_rcap 
Zach
Reddemon ~ Demon Child Vote_lcapReddemon ~ Demon Child Voting_barReddemon ~ Demon Child Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Reddemon ~ Demon Child

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reddemon

Reddemon

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-06-10

Ninja Scroll
Name: Reddemon
Village: Hidden Mist
Level: 3

Reddemon ~ Demon Child Empty
PostSubject: Reddemon ~ Demon Child   Reddemon ~ Demon Child EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:00 am

Session #1
Learning D-Ranked Ability "Water Walking"

Reddemon wakes up one morning of Saturday at 6:30 a.m. *yawn* Reddemon knows he wants to train right away, he can't wait to go train for the first time. "Alright, i'm so ready to go train." Reddemon gets up, out of bed, and walks slowly down the stairs, even though he wants to train, he doesn't want to break a leg trying to rush to train. " Hey mom!!" Reddemon calls out to his mom. " Yes!" his mom calls out back. Reddemon gets down the stairs and looks at his mom weird. "Seriously, mom?" His mom spaces out for a second, "OH! RIGHT! Today is the day you go out for your first training lesson by yourself! That's right, well good luck hunny!" Reddemon's mom sees him run out the door with an energy bar in his hand and a bunch of empty scrolls to write all his jutsu he's learned on them. "Alright mom, i'm going to train now!" Reddemon walks straight out the door and to his special training groundhe likes to call "Shiela's Ground" When he arrives at the ground, he finds a lake/pond. "Bingo!" Reddemon says. " Alright, let's see little pond thingy, I will learn the Water Walking jutsu on you." Reddemon makes the Tora (Tiger) sign and focuses all his chakra in his feet. "Ok, now for the moment of truth." Reddemon walks on the water and falls in it. "Ah!" Reddemon obviously falls in. He gets out and trys again, fail. Again and again, fail after fail. At the end of the day he goes home, ready to train just to wet to train anymore. " Hey mom, i'm just going to finish training tommorow, today didm't go so well." Reddemon goes and sits in his bed, awaiting another day of training the following day.
TO BE CONTINUED
( I will finish in my next post, hope it's ok.)

250 words.
No stats up.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: Reddemon ~ Demon Child   Reddemon ~ Demon Child EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:59 pm

yup, it's good.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Reddemon

Reddemon

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Reddemon ~ Demon Child   Reddemon ~ Demon Child EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 9:37 am

Session #2
Learning D-Ranked Ability "Water Walking"

One another great misty day in the Mist Village Reddemon wakes up, ready for just another day of training. *yawn* Reddemon gets out of bed and gets into a special training outfit. "Ok, this time i'm SO ready for another training day, and I will learn this ability, I KNOW IT!" Reddemon seems really determined to learn this ability. " I'll leanr this ability, and next year, i'm going to the Chunnin Exams. And i'll win it." Reddemon goes downstairs and jumps straight on the table. "Hey! Get off my table" Reddemon's mom yells as he jumps off the table and runs out the door. "Alright, mom, i'm going to train and learn this ability!" His mom looks at him and asys, "Ok, just be careful, ok?" Reddemon looks back as he goes into the "Shiela's Ground." "Mom's, huh?" Reddemon laughs and think "Man, when i'm older, I can live on my own, won't have anybody to boss me around." Reddemon arrives at "Shiela's Ground." "Alright," Reddemon says, "Let's get this on!" He goes back to the water, takes off his shirt, and jumps straight in the pool, "Ah... nice cool water, now, back to business." Reddemon gets out to focus his chakra. "Ok, i'll just sit down here and I can focus my chakra to my feet." Reddemon starts to walk on the water soon after and...... HE GETS IT, but maybe not for long. "Hey, hey, I'M DOING IT! YEAH!" Reddemon starts jumping and jumping on the water, amazed he can walk on the water. "HOOOORA!!!!"

230 Words.
Total = 480 Words.
40 Jutsu points to Learn D-Rank Ability "Water Walking"
No stats up.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Reddemon ~ Demon Child   Reddemon ~ Demon Child EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 12:51 pm

Training Accepted
Back to top Go down
Reddemon

Reddemon

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Reddemon ~ Demon Child   Reddemon ~ Demon Child EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 1:57 pm

Session #3
Learning D-Ranked Jutsu : Hidden Mist Jutsu

Reddemon, w/ his new ability Water Walking, wakes up one morning in the mist and finds himself feeling... not normal for himself. "Hmm..." Reddemon quetions himself, " Something doesn't feel right, I think I should go training today. Yeah, i'll figure it out when I go train." Redemon hadn't stopped training except for sleep and things like that for three days. "Ok, alright, I think I know what's going on. I've learned a(n) ablility, but not ONE jutsu yet. I know I just became a ninja but... I think I should learn a jutsu, yeah, i'll do that." Reddemon walks straight down the stairs and finds him mom, "Hey, mom, i'm going to go train again!" His mom looks at him and says, " Come on Reddemon, you've been training for three days straight now, stay home and rest for a day." He looks at his mom and says, " Alright, fine. But FYI, I got soem sleep inbetween each day so it's not like I was out for literally 3 days STRAIGHT." Reddemon walks up the stairs w/ a grin on his face. " Yeah right, mom, like i'm going to say no to my body, i'm going to train and learn this new jutsu, but the question is, what jutsu? theres so many and I can even create one, but I don't know which one. How about I start w/ the basic's, i'll start w/ a nice, easy D-Ranked Jutsu. Yeah, that narrow's it down. And... since i'm from the mist how 'bout a mist jutsu, like..... I KNOW! How about the jutsu that the great mist ninja Zabuza uses, Hidden Mist Jutsu! Yeah! That's it!" Reddemon wa making such a commotion that his mom heard and said, "Red!, are you okay, are you resting?!" Reddemon put a look on his face. "Umm... YEAH MOM!" Reddemon gets in his room and says to his mom, " Umm... MOM, I'm going to take a nap!" His mom looks at the stairs and says, " Ok! I will try not to disturb you!" "Haha, perfect, she won't yell for me," Reddemon thought, " But, if she does yell for me, she'll be yelling at an empty room." Reddemon slowly jumps out his window and goes to "Shiela's Ground" Reddemon trained and trained and thinks he finally leanred the jutsu. "Ok, let's try this out. He does the hand sign's and sees smoke, "Oh Yeah!" Reddemon not only sees smoke, but strangly, he sees something move in the smoke. "Woah! what the!-" "it" continues to move in the smoke and emerges. "Oh... My...Gosh....."

(I think it was really good!)
This Post Total : 406 Words
Left over words : 80 Words
TOTAL : 486 Words

400 Words to learning D-Ranked Jutsu : "Hidden Mist Jutsu"
1 Stat To Strength

(hope i did the math right.)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Reddemon ~ Demon Child   Reddemon ~ Demon Child EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 2:22 am

Yup, it's fine. Training accepted, looking forward to the continuation
(now that you have an ability and jutsu, you should probably look into training up your stats. Maybe to level 10 minimum. (Level 10 is base, anything under 10 actually makes your attacks weaker rather then stronger.)

You don't have enough jutsu points so you must keep your jutsu points at zero for 6 days.
Back to top Go down
Reddemon

Reddemon

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Reddemon ~ Demon Child   Reddemon ~ Demon Child EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 11:24 am

Session #4
Normal Training : Stats

Reddemon sees the thing moving in the smoke but he can't see exactly WHAT it is. It keeps moving but nothing seems to come clear from the smoke. After a few moments of being terrified from the moving object Reddemon steps back a few steps and rties to clea the smoke. "Woah.... I never thought I would see one of you." Reddemon stands astonished at what he sees. Exactly what Reddemon sees is a huge Demon, about 10 feet tall, and 300 pounds. "Wow, seriously, i've seen you in my dreams before but... what are you doing here....... Serion?" The demon so called Serion stares at Reddemon. "Well, what are you doing here? SERION!" Reddemon watches Serion stand there then he looks up and says, " I'm here to come get you." Reddemon looks at him w/ a weirrd look on his face, "Get me from what?" Serion looks at him and says, "Don't you remember? In your dream last night?" Reddemon has a terrified look on his face and freezes up. "Ughh...Ughh... You mean?......" Serion loks down, with a sad look on his face. " Yes, i'm sorry Red...." (Some people don't like to call reddemon, reddemon, so they call him red, like his mom.) Reddemon's look goes from sad to angry, "No! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!" Serion agrees. "I know this seems bad, but.." "NO BUTS!" Reddemon yells, "My parents are in grave danger and you're saying it's not that bad!! What's wrong w/ you?!?" Serionsteps forward finally and puts his hand on Reddemon's shoulder. "Ok, I know it's bad but... just think, you still have time, in your dream, I told you that you had 1 month. Now how longago was that?" Reddemon starts thinking, "Umm.... I think it was about a week ago." Serion looks back at him, taking his hand off his shoulder, "So you still have 3 weeks. So don't freak out about it, yes it's bad, your parents might die." Serion sits and continues, "And you still can save them, but to save them from the power, you must train, and i'll help you." Reddemon gives a caring smile, "You would do that for me? Thanks Serion." Serion stands up, "Ok, so let's get started, now just give me a second." Serion does hand signs, and summons lots of statues. "What are those for?...." Reddemon looks at them, "Wait, I know what those are for!....."

TO BE CONTINUED

This Post : 402 Words.
Leftover : 86
TOTAL : 488 Words

STATS :

1 Stamina
1 Speed
3 Taijutsu
3 Ninjutsu
1 Genjutsu

I hope I did the math right.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Reddemon ~ Demon Child   Reddemon ~ Demon Child EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 8:44 pm

Training accepted, math was done fine.
I hope you make Serion imaginary or something, or maybe even dissapear as soon as you start interacting with other people. I can't allow you to have him walking around : )
Back to top Go down
Reddemon

Reddemon

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Reddemon ~ Demon Child   Reddemon ~ Demon Child EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:29 am

Session #5
Normal Training : Stats

Reddemon looks at the statues and says, " Oh yeah! My dad told me about these statues.Each one stand for somethign, right?" Serion looks at Reddemon and says, " Yes, but do you know WHAT they stand for?" Serion looks at him w/ a questioned look on his face. 'umm... no, i forget." Serion looks at him and says, " Well, i'm not going to tell you now, i'm going to save it for when you learn it." Serionputs one of the statues that looks like a Tiger in his hand. "This is the Tiger, he stands for stength." Reddemon looks and says, " So your going to teach me strength first?" Serion nods his head, "Precisely." Serionn puts the statue down and does some hand signs again, and makes the tiger come to life, "Wha!- What the!" Reddemon is astonished. "Why, hello," the tiger starts, " You must be Reddemon. I'm Tigerias." (Ti*Geer*E*As*) Reddemon looks a Serion and Serion says, " I'm out for now, i'll be hiding, once you finish w/ Tigerias here, you come find me." Reddemon opens his eyes wide, "Woah, your not going to go into!--" Serion interupts, "No, i'm not going into the city, or near civilization." Reddemon looks relieved, "Good." Tigerias looks at Reddemon and says, "Ok, ready to train your stength?" Reddemon nods his head at Tigerias, "Yep, now what do we do first?" Tigerias looks at him, "Woah, slow down there tiny tiger, first your going to need to put these on." Tigerias hands Reddemon a pair of weights, one for his hands, feet, and abs. "Now, put those on and then we can start training." Reddemon starts to put them on, "Alright, I think I got it. Now let's start." Tigerias sits down and says, " Ok, first, I want you to do 100 push-ups, sit-ups, and curl-ups." Reddemon screams, "What! I thought you were going to train my strength not be my gym coach!!" Tigerias looks disapointed, "I am trying to train your strength but you won't do what i ask of." "But!-" Reddemon says, "No buts, this is start you off with, you don't think you were going to be fighting my colleages that are masters of the art of strength right away did you?" Reddemon looks down, "No, but I wanted to fight you! I need to train quick! My parents are in danger!" Tigerias stands up, "I know, and feel sorry for you, but you can't let grief keep you from training the right way, now do what I said NOW!" Reddemon looks down, then back up, " Alright, fine" He started to do them and after his 100 push-ups he said, " Can I take a break and get a drink of water, please?" Tigerias looks at him and says, "Sure, go ahead." He sits and says, " Just be quick about it, like you said you don't have long and w/ so much to train up...." Reddemon says, " can you summon me there?" Tigerias says, "Sure" as he does hand signs and summons Reddemon into the city to get some water.

TO BE CONTINUED

This post : 536 words
Leftover : 33 words
Total words : 569 words

STATS UP :
Strength : 3
Stamina : 2
Speed : 3
Genjutsu : 2

that should make everything at least 4!
(leftover for next post = 69 words)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Reddemon ~ Demon Child   Reddemon ~ Demon Child EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 1:39 pm

(you know, naturally you don't keep leftovers, I don't mind if you do, could you tell me if I wrote it down somewhere please?)
Back to top Go down
Reddemon

Reddemon

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Reddemon ~ Demon Child   Reddemon ~ Demon Child EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 1:43 pm

(exuse me?)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Reddemon ~ Demon Child   Reddemon ~ Demon Child EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 7:11 pm

nevermind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reddemon ~ Demon Child   Reddemon ~ Demon Child Empty

Back to top Go down

Reddemon ~ Demon Child
Page 1 of 1