The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
C ranked Sand Mission Vote_lcap20%C ranked Sand Mission Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
C ranked Sand Mission Vote_lcap13%C ranked Sand Mission Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
C ranked Sand Mission Vote_lcap11%C ranked Sand Mission Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
C ranked Sand Mission Vote_lcap6%C ranked Sand Mission Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
C ranked Sand Mission Vote_lcap35%C ranked Sand Mission Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
C ranked Sand Mission Vote_lcap4%C ranked Sand Mission Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
C ranked Sand Mission Vote_lcap10%C ranked Sand Mission Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
C ranked Sand Mission Vote_lcapC ranked Sand Mission Voting_barC ranked Sand Mission Vote_rcap 
Zach
C ranked Sand Mission Vote_lcapC ranked Sand Mission Voting_barC ranked Sand Mission Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

C ranked Sand Mission

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

C ranked Sand Mission Empty
PostSubject: C ranked Sand Mission   C ranked Sand Mission EmptySun May 10, 2009 12:09 am

Go out and receive a shipment of medical herbs from a herb farmer. You will also need to accompany the caravan back.
The mission is C ranked because you will be unnacompanied on the mission.

Caravan 1/1
Health : 5000
Cargo: 0/20
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Zach

Zach

Male
Number of posts : 1192
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Ninja Scroll
Name: Zach Suna
Village: Hidden Sand
Level: 45

PostSubject: Re: C ranked Sand Mission   C ranked Sand Mission EmptyMon May 11, 2009 12:47 am

Zach walked up to the counter of the mission place and he asked if he could do the mission.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: C ranked Sand Mission   C ranked Sand Mission EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:53 am

You received the mission from the secretary becaause the kazekage was busy.
Back to top Go down
Cecilia

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Ninja Scroll
Name: Cecilia Liane
Level: 12

PostSubject: Re: C ranked Sand Mission   C ranked Sand Mission EmptyMon May 11, 2009 5:22 pm

(iam in cecilia's account cuz im 2 lazy 2 log in 2 zach)

Zach nodded and said "thanks" and he then walked to where the mission said the caravan was... Zach knew if this didn't work out well... things would go bad after the mission... Zach gulped and just focused on getting there.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: C ranked Sand Mission   C ranked Sand Mission EmptyMon May 11, 2009 5:40 pm

THe caravan was empty, excpet for the horse pulling it, there was no driver either, you where excpected to be driving it. The gates are opened for you by the time you get there.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: C ranked Sand Mission   C ranked Sand Mission EmptyTue May 12, 2009 12:48 am

(so where am i? outside or inside the village? Or am I right next to the village near the village's gates? I will guess that iam outside the village for now, if iam wrong tell me and i will rewrite it)

Zach sighed and said "drive the caravan? Man... I have only been taught basic driving techniques!" he then realised the demon told him to summon him when he got to the caravan! He quickly formed the handsigns and put his hand down to the ground and he said "summoning jutsu!" and a puff of smoke came and...

(iam meant to still end with a "..." whenever I attempt to summon Ichi right?)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: C ranked Sand Mission   C ranked Sand Mission EmptyTue May 12, 2009 8:54 am

[Yes that is correct, both of them, summoning and location.]

Ichi appeared, he looked around then slowly lowered his eyes to you. "Why are we outside of Sand, and not at the doctors house just north of here!?" He then dissapeared. Snarling as he went.

Zach: 6/6 35
Health: 2350/2350
Chakra: 3125/3125

[I won't want any chakra away because it was an error of miscomunication, sorry.]
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: C ranked Sand Mission   C ranked Sand Mission EmptyTue May 12, 2009 5:04 pm

"what?" Zach said as it disappeared. "Wasn't i meant to summon him when..." Zach hit himself on the head and said "damn it! He meant when i get to the doctor's house i summon him! Not when i get to the caravan!" Zach was in a bad mood as he got onto the seat where the rope-things to control the horses were and he moved them upwards a little... which he thought was move forward.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: C ranked Sand Mission   C ranked Sand Mission EmptyTue May 12, 2009 8:29 pm

The horse eventually moved after a few other efforts, leading you on, eventually you arrive to a small house with a friendly looking old mad on the outside, waving with a basket of herbs under his other arm. You wheren't withing earshot yet, so you couldn't hear him.

Caravan 1/1
Health : 5000
Cargo: 0/20

Health: 2350/2350
Chakra: 3125/3125
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: C ranked Sand Mission   C ranked Sand Mission EmptyWed May 13, 2009 3:18 am

Zach sighed and thought: "I can't do this! I can't let an innocent person get killed! DAMN IT! I need to think of a plan to fool Ichi with... he could tell the old man to run for it... or let him get on the caravan and run... this is so insane!" he shook his head "this isn't fair to the old man! or to himself! The guy was only a herb grower, he couldn't have done anything wrong... or could he?" Zach realized he was still driving and he quickly pulled back on the reins hoping that it would make the horse halt.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: C ranked Sand Mission   C ranked Sand Mission EmptyWed May 13, 2009 12:37 pm

The horse stopped and turned it's head to you ,apparently unpleased. The man walked towards the caravan and waved. "Come inside, young man, I have plenty of more herbs where this came from, enough to fill your caravan. Come now." He then waved and entered the house, leaving the door open.
Back to top Go down
Cecilia

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Ninja Scroll
Name: Cecilia Liane
Level: 12

PostSubject: Re: C ranked Sand Mission   C ranked Sand Mission EmptyWed May 13, 2009 5:01 pm

Zach said "yeah sure..." as he got off the caravan and followed the man inside.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: C ranked Sand Mission   C ranked Sand Mission EmptyWed May 13, 2009 6:13 pm

Inside, he offered you a strange looking herbal tea. "It will make you feel energeti!" He said then took a sip of his own, he introduced himself, then said a little bit about the herbs you where bringing it, most to dull pain and treat wounds.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: C ranked Sand Mission   C ranked Sand Mission EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 3:48 am

Zach took it (not bothering to drink it) and smiled politely. As the man finished talking Zach put his cup down and whispered "I don't want to alarm you, but run, run away, demons are coming and they want to kill you for some reason... go to Lord Kazekage's place, you will be safe there. If they find you somehow, pretend you just went shopping and don't say a thing about how I saved you, but they will most likely kill you. While you are gone I will make up a story... Don't worry, I will try my best to protect you" Zach let out a breath after talking for so long. He knew the old man was going to get a little freaked out, but hopefully the old man would listen to his plan.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: C ranked Sand Mission   C ranked Sand Mission EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 9:47 am

He raised an eyebrow, he could tell you wherent jokeing. He placed his cup down and looked at you for a long moment, staring through you almost. He got up and turned around, grabbed a small amount of food and walked away. "I actually am going shopping now, please don't steal anything." Then he walked away out the backdoor that led to the fields and kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: C ranked Sand Mission   C ranked Sand Mission EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 5:29 pm

"I'm not joking, I swear, soon I will come to the Kazekage's house soon and explain everything, and of course I won't steal anything! But I can't say the same for the demon..." Zach said. As the man left, Zach said "I hope he listens to me..." After about half an hour Zach thought that the old man would be at the Kazekage's house by now, so he did the handsigns for the summoning jutsu and put his hand down to the ground and...
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: C ranked Sand Mission   C ranked Sand Mission EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:19 am

The demon rises from the ground relativly quickly (you forgot to say how many busrts, I'll assume 1.). He looked around the small house then turned his head to you, suspicious. "Where is the body?"

Health: 2600/2600
Chakra: 2225/3225

Ichi: 15/15 60
Health: 4000
Chakra: 8000
Effect: Bloodline Demonic: do 4x damage with kinjutsu level 9 Fire Element
Human/ 150
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: C ranked Sand Mission   C ranked Sand Mission EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 2:05 am

(one burst is correct)

"That's what I'am wondering too, when I came just a few minutes ago, nobody was here, it was odd. I searched the area and I found footprints leading from here towards the village square." Zach acted as casually as possible as he talked, he then said "He might of gone shopping for all we know though... Even, though he is gone... is our objective possible to complete? Speaking of which... what is our objective?".
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: C ranked Sand Mission   C ranked Sand Mission EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 9:43 am

The demon looked around. "Strange how he would leave when he's expecting someone." He waited for an answer then continued. "Nonetheless, since he is unaware of our being here, and he won't be a problem, take all the medical herbs here and put them in the caravan, then bring them to the location on this map." He hands you a scroll with a wooden exterior. "Focus some chakra into it and it will point you towards our base, follow it."

[check your inventory for the items statistics.]

Ichi: 15/15 60
Health: 4000
Chakra: 8000
Effect: Bloodline Demonic: do 4x damage with kinjutsu level 9 Fire Element
Human/ 150
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: C ranked Sand Mission   C ranked Sand Mission EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:23 pm

"I know... I too am confused about why he would leave..." Zach said. As he got handed the scroll Zach nodded and said "ok" and he opened it to try put chakra into it, and as he focused on it, a trail to a base appeared on it! Zach was astounded on how the map worked. He rolled it back up into a scroll and said "OK, I will start loading them now..." He then went to the herbs and picked up 3 small boxes of them and he took them to the caravan. He felt bad for having to steal the herbs from the old man, but, he had to do what he had to do...
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: C ranked Sand Mission   C ranked Sand Mission EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:38 am

When the caravan was partially loaded up, Ichi watched as you got behind the reind and followed the arrow that appeared in the middle of the scroll. After a certain amount of time (and long after Ichi had dissapeared) you where at a waterfall, which was rare for being not too far from the sand village. The water moved very quickly, fast enough to crush bones. You noticed a silouhette standing a top of waterfall, on a large rock. He looked like Ichi, but much more muscular and larger. He turned and jumped away from Zach, dissapearing into the water. As you got closer with the caravan, you noticed the waterfall slowed slightly, just to a bruising speed. Then it began to split in half, but only just wide enough to fit your caravan through.

Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: C ranked Sand Mission   C ranked Sand Mission EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:45 am

"wow" Zach said. "Whoever was up there was quite good with water techniques!" Zach thought. The compass scroll-thing seemed to be pointing at the waterfall so Zach started getting the horses to head to the waterfall so he could get through with the caravan. It was odd though, waterfalls near the Sand Village? That was what amazed Zach the most, hopefully as soon as he got the caravan in he would be done so he could go to the chunnin exams which he had heard about before he left.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: C ranked Sand Mission   C ranked Sand Mission EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:25 pm

As you approched, you noticed the same person from atop the waterfall walking towards you, he had what looked to be 3 large horns on top of his head. He is much larger then Ichi. The horse panicked and attempted to turn around, it's eyes wide with fright.
"Shut up." The demon said in a low voice, then struck the horse in the side of the head. "Your masters new pet eh? Go in then, he will want to talk with you. He grabbed the horse from the side and dragged it towards the cave behind the waterfall. The caravan trailing behind.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: C ranked Sand Mission   C ranked Sand Mission EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:53 pm

Zach nodded. He kind of felt sorry for the horse, but there was nothing he could do. Zach went inside the cave behind the waterfall, by now he had put the compass inside his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: C ranked Sand Mission   C ranked Sand Mission EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 1:20 pm

When you entered, you noticed many torches with fire burning brightly on top of them. The caravan is dragged through a tunnel within the waterfall tunnel. Then a rock covered that passage. The only passage left to take, was the one with more torches, they where brighter too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C ranked Sand Mission   C ranked Sand Mission Empty

Back to top Go down

C ranked Sand Mission
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next