The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
The kazekage's stroll.(Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%The kazekage's stroll.(Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
The kazekage's stroll.(Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%The kazekage's stroll.(Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
The kazekage's stroll.(Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%The kazekage's stroll.(Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
The kazekage's stroll.(Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%The kazekage's stroll.(Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
The kazekage's stroll.(Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcap35%The kazekage's stroll.(Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
The kazekage's stroll.(Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%The kazekage's stroll.(Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
The kazekage's stroll.(Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%The kazekage's stroll.(Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
The kazekage's stroll.(Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe kazekage's stroll.(Open) - Page 2 Voting_barThe kazekage's stroll.(Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Zach
The kazekage's stroll.(Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe kazekage's stroll.(Open) - Page 2 Voting_barThe kazekage's stroll.(Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

The kazekage's stroll.(Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Ninja Scroll
Name: Satune Tarn
Village: Hidden Mist
Level: 40

The kazekage's stroll.(Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The kazekage's stroll.(Open)   The kazekage's stroll.(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 2:25 am

(lol I know, it took me a while to find something different about them so i could write that sentence)

Satune, losing patience with this kid from Sand, said with an impatient tone "Did you hear me, Kazekage, Ka-Ze-Ka-Ge, I need to know where the kage of the Sand village is, I must talk to him"
Satune gave a side glance the boy from his team, "Put that dam kunai away, were not trying to start a fight!" Satune whispered to him.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male
Number of posts : 1192
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Ninja Scroll
Name: Zach Suna
Village: Hidden Sand
Level: 45

PostSubject: Re: The kazekage's stroll.(Open)   The kazekage's stroll.(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 3:48 am

After finishing his mission and on his way home Zach saw some people in the middle of one of the Sand Village's streets talking rather loudly and attracting quite a bit of attention so he went there and investigated. As he approached he saw the Kazekage, a weird looking kid in a lab coat which Zach didn't know (which was unusual because he was familiar with the locals), and three Mist Villagers... one with a huge black coat, one with a red jacket and one with regular clothing. Zach wondered if one of them was the Mizukage that supposedly arrived this afternoon... He stayed a distance just listening to what they were saying.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: The kazekage's stroll.(Open)   The kazekage's stroll.(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 11:56 am

"You want me to be dissarmed, yet they have people waiting on the sides, waiting to spring." The boy who had been drawing the kunai said. He got the kunai from his sleeve and held it openly in his hands.

Shikan bit tightly, and without an order, formed a quick jutsu with both hands, it was a single hand sign. Then the boy who was holding the kunai began to choke.
[this is currently still a roleplay fight, but if enough of you engage in a fight, then a calculate fight will begin.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The kazekage's stroll.(Open)   The kazekage's stroll.(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 8:36 pm

Zach widened his eyes in alarm as he saw the boy with the kunai and then even more alarmed when the lab coat one did hand signs, Zach didn't want to get involved but if this turned into a full scale fight he would have to do something about it... but for now, all he did was take a few steps back, trying to get out of the fighting space.
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male
Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2007-02-05

Ninja Scroll
Name: Nai Uchiha
Village: Sand
Level: 31

PostSubject: Re: The kazekage's stroll.(Open)   The kazekage's stroll.(Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 9:32 pm

"If you want to talk to the Kazekage you shouldn't talk to someone who has no idea what you are talking about," He said looking at Satune, "Plus I am the Kazekage, it isn't that hard to tell by your two friends you are the mizukage, I had heard you were coming, what may I ask are you here for?"
Back to top Go down
Seigeti

Seigeti

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2007-03-17

Ninja Scroll
Name: Seigeti
Village: Mist
Level: 13

PostSubject: Re: The kazekage's stroll.(Open)   The kazekage's stroll.(Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 9:37 pm

Sauro had been lost has they began going into there because he had to use the restroom. So after he used the restroom he found Satune and Noticed he was trying to see where the kazekage was and when he heard that Nai was the Kazekage he looked at Satune.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The kazekage's stroll.(Open)   The kazekage's stroll.(Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 2:47 am

Zach stood there listening to the group, had they not noticed their friend was choking? Zach stood there quietly.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The kazekage's stroll.(Open)   The kazekage's stroll.(Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 5:15 pm

Shiken was as caught in the illusion as the boy he was choking, a downside to it. He gasped for air in the imagenary water tank in a lab, Shiken at the controls, holding his hands together to keep the jutsu running.

A wind blew slightly, sand lifted slowly into the air as the wind picked up, a sandstorm was brewing.
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Ninja Scroll
Name: Satune Tarn
Village: Hidden Mist
Level: 40

PostSubject: Re: The kazekage's stroll.(Open)   The kazekage's stroll.(Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 11:17 pm

Satune, surprised that this kid in front of him was the Kazekage, was relived to have finaly found the Kazekage.
'Im here to make a peace treaty bewteen my village and the Sand village, this war is a thing of the previous Kages of our village, and I think we can start a new as allies' Satune put his hand out, waiting for the Kazekage to shake it, 'But I hope you are aware, that some poeple might not be happy with the treaty, so I say, think hard, for the your next actions could mean more suffering for your city and mine.'
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The kazekage's stroll.(Open)   The kazekage's stroll.(Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 11:41 pm

Zach stood there ever more quietly... but then he heard about the peace treaty and his eyes lit up, this was exactly what the village needed! an alliance with the Mist Village! but then...when the Leaf village hears of it, they might be thinking we are turning our backs on them and joining the Mist Village's side... what the Kazekage does right now will decide what happens to the village. He also hoped the lab coat guy would stop choking the other guy soon... it would be bad to make an alliance and then have someone die! the might think we betrayed them, but Zach decided to say nothing, anything he says would not matter in an official talk like this.
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male
Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2007-02-05

Ninja Scroll
Name: Nai Uchiha
Village: Sand
Level: 31

PostSubject: Re: The kazekage's stroll.(Open)   The kazekage's stroll.(Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 5:42 pm

Nai looked at Satune, the Mizukage, he thought for a second at what was just put infront of him, he than said, "I may have to think about this, I would like you and the two who came with you to stay over tonight plus, the sandstorm is coming up, let's go to my house, I have enough rooms for us all." He said beginning to walk to the kazekage mansion, he pulled up a robe piece to cover his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The kazekage's stroll.(Open)   The kazekage's stroll.(Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 11:48 pm

Zach was disappointed he wouldn't hear the answer, in fact he was almost tempted to go and follow them, but he was not quite bothered to, so he left the area and decided to go home, hoping to hear the answer at some point later.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The kazekage's stroll.(Open)   The kazekage's stroll.(Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 3:36 pm

[Zach, this is more for you then for the others who are going somewhere else.]

Shiken held the ninja in the choking jutsu, he couldn't see, hear or smell anything outside of the world he focused himself into, so he could only assume that his action had made everyone around him begin fighting, he regretted it, but he was sure there was no stopping the fighitng now.
[Shiken dosn't now your not fighting]

A ninja jumps down in front of Zach, not noticeing the choking boy, because of the lack of sound he made, he lifted a scroll towards you. "I found you, about an hour ago, the Kazekage gave you this mission. He hands over a mission scroll. "He wants you to go back and help No, you can bring someone with you." Then the ninja dissapeared. [check missions for it.]
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The kazekage's stroll.(Open)   The kazekage's stroll.(Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 2:26 am

Zach got surprised but accepted the mission. (i will go to missions now)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The kazekage's stroll.(Open)   The kazekage's stroll.(Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The kazekage's stroll.(Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2