The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Miruichi's training - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Miruichi's training - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Miruichi's training - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Miruichi's training - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Miruichi's training - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Miruichi's training - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Miruichi's training - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Miruichi's training - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Miruichi's training - Page 2 Vote_lcap35%Miruichi's training - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Miruichi's training - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Miruichi's training - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Miruichi's training - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Miruichi's training - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Miruichi's training - Page 2 Vote_lcapMiruichi's training - Page 2 Voting_barMiruichi's training - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Zach
Miruichi's training - Page 2 Vote_lcapMiruichi's training - Page 2 Voting_barMiruichi's training - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Miruichi's training

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

Miruichi's training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miruichi's training   Miruichi's training - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:45 am

training accepted
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Johnson5756

Johnson5756

Male
Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Ninja Scroll
Name: Miruichi Urasaki
Level: 21

PostSubject: Re: Miruichi's training   Miruichi's training - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 4:01 am

Miruichi was sleeping in the night. But something woke him up and he doesn't know what. He went out from his room after changing his clothes. The streets are empty and no one's on it. It sure feels cool as it's nearly twilight. The wind of the night chills to the bone but it feels fresh as it was really hot in the mornings especially in the afternoons.

He walks down the streets, meeting some drunken people. They walk towards Miruichi and punched him on the chest. Miruichi doesn't want to fight but he has to defend himself. He starts running away from them. When he reached a river, some of their friends blocked Miruichi. They were armed with glass bottles. Without hesitation, they hit Miruichi hardly with their weapons. Miruichi had no choice to strike back at them. He used his Grand Fire Ball Jutsu which he learned for only a week. It's still not really good but it scared most of the people away. The night is not over yet, there's one that didn't run away. The guy rushed forward to punch Miruichi but it missed. Miruichi gave him a kick squarely in the chest and he fainted (but not dead). The breeze of the twilight chills Miruichi's sweat. He looked at the moon. It was bright as ever. And so, another night has gone.

In the morning, or should be mentioned as afternoon cause Miruichi is too tired after the walk last night. Not if Ruffy kept on barking and pulling his trunks, he wouldn't want to wake up and just sleep for the rest of the day. He trained his Grand Fire Ball jutsu again. It was weak like last night. What would make it better? He thought, deeply. He then went to find a book in the library to learn up more info.

He tries again, and again, and again. Fail but improves by time. He was really tired after an immense training the whole day and slept soundly in his bed when he reaches home, not even his clothes were changed.

Miruichi reached a stall the next day. He ordered a bowl of Ramen as his breakfast. He stirred the bowl of Ramen when it is served and found that the soup is going round as the chopsticks were stirring. Like the chakra, stirring and focusing on a spot and create a powerful blow. He finished the bowl of Ramen so fast that the last customer that was served earlier hasn't finish his.

The wind was strong that day, especially standing on a high place training. Miruichi closed his eyes. He focused his chakra at his mouth, did the hand seals and use the jutsu. Failed. Again, he tries. Try and fail, fail and try. The jutsu started working when he trained till the evening. The breeze of night is coming and he went home with his hands wounded.

He decided to take a rest that day. The training had to be canceled as his hands hurt worse that yesterday. Ruffy was a good companion. It accompanied Miruichi to take a stroll in the village. He sun was bright and nice that day. Really a good day for training but with his wounds, Miruichi is unable to do anything except wait.

The next day arrrived, fast as ever. The wounds are healed, perfectly. Great, cause time is not waiting for Miruichi or anyone. He ran back to where he trained before. He did he hand seals, shouted "Fire Element - Grand Fire Ball Jutsu!!!". An enormous fire ball erupted from his hands. It worked. The Jutsu was a success. The fruit had finally ripen. He did a few more times to make sure that he really succeed. He went home and hug Ruffy tightly. He was too happy for it. He learned a new jutsu. Hooray!!! For the whole night, he can't even shut his eyes but still fell into a deep sleep when he felt tired. In his dreams, he saw his parents. They waved at Miruichi and slowly disappeared, leaving Miruichi shouting for them. He opened his eye's, wide, shocked for what had he just saw. His tears rolled down his cheeks. He missed his parents so much although that he had tried to forget the sad memory. His parents face nearly slipped his mind. He went for a pray at his parents grave for the next day, hoping for them to assist him in the Chunnin Exams. All as well.

750 words
75 Jutsu Points used
Learn Grand Fire Ball Jutsu
Back to top Go down
http://writers.darkbb.com
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Miruichi's training   Miruichi's training - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 3:33 pm

Great Job Johnson.

Learn Grand Fire Ball. In fact, you did so good, (very very detailed, twilight and such) that in your next trainign if you can make it as good as this one, then you can get an item witihin reason of your choice.
Back to top Go down
Johnson5756

Johnson5756

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Miruichi's training   Miruichi's training - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 3:24 am

Another day has gone. Night falls. But tonight is a special one, more people are walking in the streets. There is something like a festival being held. Miruichi is now a night stalker. It's really hard for him to sleep in the night after a few incidents. Time goes by and the festival ended. Miruichi is still hard to sleep. Bookshops are closed, stall keepers are sleeping in their beds. It'll be a boring night again. So, why not train?

Push ups had been a hard training for little Miruichi, but not anymore, cause he's now a grown up. He's fifteen. Not like when he first did his push ups, not even once he can push down himself. Time is gold. He starts training. His muscles felt tired and pain-twisted after a 75 times push up. Tired he was, lying on his bed and slept.

It is now breaking dawn. Miruichi's arm muscles hurt pretty much. But it's nothing to him. "No pain no gain," that's what people says. Another walk in the streets, he saw kids running around the village. Just like when he was young, playing with his brother in the neighborhood. It's already the past, it will never happen again.

He reaches the training gym after having his lunch in the afternoon. He trains both his strength and stamina by punching and jump kicking some punching bags. He stops in the evening and goes back to his bed early today. Tired for being sitting up late for the last few days.

(255 words)
5 TP used

3 to strength
2 to stamina
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Miruichi's training   Miruichi's training - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 9:48 am

Wow! It's like reading a poem.
Training accepted, (Where is the item? Do you want one?)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Miruichi's training   Miruichi's training - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 9:50 am

Wow! It's like reading a poem.
Training accepted, (Where is the item? Do you want one?)
Back to top Go down
Johnson5756

Johnson5756

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Miruichi's training   Miruichi's training - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 12:22 am

(Woops, I forgot to mention the item. Via PM.)

It's a fresh new afternoon with the bright sun hanging on top of the sky. Miruichi is in a good mood today. He goes walking around the village. He finally walks to a nearby river. He wants to learn to walk on water like he is on land. At first, he thought that it was just like doing training for tree walking. Concentrating chakra on both his legs and walk. Hey, what a success? He succeeds although it's just a first try. SPLASH!!! He falls into the river the next second. Looks like not as easy as he thought. A gust of cold wind blew over, it chills Miruichi thanks to his wet clothes. He then ran back home before night falls.

Miruichi catches a cold the next day. He lies on his bed, reading a book which he bought from a bookstore a few days ago. It's a story about the fight between two powerful historical ninjas. Through the story, the two of them we're the best of friends, but with totally different personality. Until one day, one of the ninjas rises an army and attack his own village. The two friends meet in the end and fought fiercely. in the end, the two ninjas fell. Well, that's quite a story. At least it served it's purpose, fill up Miruichi's leisure time.

To prevent catching a cold again, Miruichi brought a few clothes with him to the previous river. He tries again, focusing his chakra. But this time, he won't lose concentration like last time. It's a cloudy afternoon today and it won't be hot, great. He trained, like he was before, showing determination and willingness. The sun is going down again, night wind is always cold and Miruichi changed his clothes, just before leaving.

Another sleepless night, Miruichi sits up late, writing essays. Weird, a ninja writing essays? It's just a habit which Miruichi likes to. He remember, his father was a witter, and a famous one. He wrote so many stories that Miruichi lost count. He inherited his fathers veins, having the ability to write good stories and essays. His neighbors often praise his essays for being touching or interesting.

The sun is crawling slowly from behind the range of mountains. Miruichi already reach the river, training in the silent forest, except for the blessing of the wind. Miruichi continues his training. It was a total success. He can now stand on the river like on land.

(410 words)
Learn Water Walking Technique
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Miruichi's training   Miruichi's training - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 9:52 am

Training accepted, do I see a Nara bloodline in your future?

Also, I noticed that you didn't write about finding said object, you have to incorporate that into your story, thats the point of the challenge.

Also, your parents died at five by an S-Ranked missing nin, maybe modify your Short history?
Back to top Go down
Johnson5756

Johnson5756

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Miruichi's training   Miruichi's training - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 4:09 am

Suta wrote:
do I see Nara bloodline in your future?

(His father writes. Writers need plotting the story line, this trains their strategist ability)

Suta wrote:
Also, I noticed that you didn't write about finding said object, you have to incorporate that into your story, thats the point of the challenge.

(Oh, I see. This post will be my reply for that.)

Suta (quoted again) wrote:
Also, your parents died at five by an S-Ranked missing nin, maybe modify your Short history?

(Why so? Nothing's wrong, I guess)

It was a raining Saturday morning and Mruichi is standing at a bookshop, staring stupidly at the glooming sky. He was cold as ice as he was just pelted by the heavy rain. The shopkeeper was a nice man, he offers Miruichi for a hot tea with him. The shopkeeper looks familiar to Miruichi. After a few chat together, Miruichi realized that the shopkeeper was the man he helped to carry some goods a week ago. The shopkeeper also gave Miruichi an Explosion tag roll. What a small world!!!

The rain stopped in the afternoon and Miruichi waved goodbye to the shopkeeper. He took a beeline home to change his clothes. He then went to the forest, away from the concrete forest he says. Not only silent, but the air around was fresher then in the village. He trains pushing up again, using his fist. It sure was a lot harder than using palms. He then goes for a short jog around the forest. After that, a fast running like the lane just now. Panting tiredly, he went home.

(179 words)
2 to speed
1 to stamina
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Miruichi's training   Miruichi's training - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 12:48 pm

Training accepted, so your father USED to write? But now he's dead? And also, when the Chuunin Exams start, you can no longer train here until they are over.
Back to top Go down
Johnson5756

Johnson5756

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Miruichi's training   Miruichi's training - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:08 pm

(Yeah, I know that. Now since that my schooling days are back, I might be quite inactive. Please be patient and wait for my post.)

It was a Monday morning, Miruichi went for a jog, with Ruffy accompanying him. The air is fresher that day, no Monday Blues in the streets. A soft sound shouted at Miruichi, it sounded familiar, like someone he had seen before. Miruichi stopped and turn back. It was Uncle Geruma, his father's old friend. He asked Miruichi to come into his house, as if there's a secret he wanted to tell Miruichi.

Once inside the house, Miruichi can see elegant pictures drawn by Uncle Geruma. He was a famous artist in the Hidden Leaf, until he broken his hand. A dusty old chest was taken out from a drawer which believe was his drawing table and a book was taken out. It was titled as "Secrets of the Urasaki family". "Read this only at home and never let it be open by others. This is a book which conceals the secret of the Urasaki ninjas. Jutsus made by the Urasaki are written inside. Your father wanted me to keep it until you are 15." said Uncle Geruma and he blinked into the air. Miruichi then walked out from the house. A letter dropped onto the floor from the book. Miruichi took it up and went home instantly.

It was nearly afternoon when he reached home. He tear open the letter and took out the piece of parchment in it. It wrote:

"To my dearest son, Miruichi:

I suppose that you are now a 15-year-old ninja, and a bright one you are. I am now dead as you know, 10 years from now. I had already foreseen my future, that I would die at your age of 5. The ninja world is full of darkness and sorrows. Normal people always suffer from the leftovers of the ninja techniques. That is why I had always taught you to love, love the people around you. I can see, through your eyes, that you have talent, talent in becoming a great shinobi, and fight for the greater good. But your way is very difficult. Thousands of road blocks will control you. This is why I wanted your Uncle Geruma to give you this book when you are 15, a shinobi. Face the problems of life bravely my boy, your mother and I are always with you.

Your father,
Furima Urasaki
"

Tears dropped at the letter. It's been 10 years since the incident happen. The scene of the incident can still replay in Miruichi's mind.

In the next morning, Miruichi opened the "Secrets of the Urasaki family" book. It has hundreds of jutsus in it. A page caught Miruich's eyes, "Blinking Jutsu". It wrote...

"C-Ranked Jutsu - The Blinking Jutsu

This jutsu enables the user to blink around a distant not every far but fast and hardly detectable. Here are the steps of learning this jutsu...
"

Miruichi raised. He trained like how the book had written in his narrow room. Chakra control is the key to the training, but there are side-effects, the user gets easily tired after training. This was a harsh one cause Miruichi needed to transfer his chakra to another side very quickly to blink out. Miruichi is not really good at controlling his own chakra flow yet but this would help him in learning a fresh new thing. Miruichi needed a larger space for this training and he then marched off to the woods.

Training this new unknown jutsu is sure a hard thing to do. This jutsu is only usable by the Urasaki family and no one knows how to use it. It's all up to Miruichi to master this unusual jutsu all by himself. Miruichi focused, his eyes closed. Chakra flew out from his body, he can feel it. Now, move the chakra to another place nearby. Miruichi felt lifted and then back to the ground he was. Miruichi got surprised and opened his eyes, wide. Surprise to see that the scene was not the same now. Cool! First success! But it made Miruichi dizzy. He felt hard standing and kept on falling down, nearly tripped by a tree root. He sat down, slowing his chakra flow in his body. It was rushing like mad. Yes, the training was a success but it looked failed now cause the user cannot control himself. Is it chakra insufficient?

Miruichi sat still, legs crossed, training his weak chakra. He never felt weak as this before. Time goes by and he started to calm down. He can now hear sounds of water down pouring. Its raining.

(754 words)
Learn C-Ranked Custom Jutsu - Blink
75 Jutsu points used

To Suta: You can edit the Jutsu status using the below form.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Miruichi's training   Miruichi's training - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:40 pm

I belive you should make the jutsu yourself, as well, find a picture (or edit one) that would go with it, the picture needs to be 100 x 75. Use body flicker as an example of chakra cost, teleporting is heavy chakra consumption.

so 100 by 75, find a picture you like to go with it, shrink it, crop it or whatever to make it 100 by 75 pixels.

Also, excellent training you wrote, very good.
Back to top Go down
Johnson5756

Johnson5756

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Miruichi's training   Miruichi's training - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:58 pm

This is kinda like secret jutsu of the family. This jutsu saves more chakra. Can I actually do that?

Here's the picture of the jutsu (nearly alike but it's self-made)

Miruichi's training - Page 2 Kakashiblink
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Miruichi's training   Miruichi's training - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:44 pm

Well, you cannot actually do that unless you make a specialised bloodline, or use an already made bloodline that does that, so no you cannot, unless you transport an incredibly small distance. Please use the template I made in the help guide to make it, so it looks like the other jutsus. The picture is good, it will work.
Back to top Go down
Johnson5756

Johnson5756

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Miruichi's training   Miruichi's training - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:19 pm

Finally I found the
template (the template is low down the post...=="):

Miruichi's training - Page 2 Kakashiblink
Name of Jutsu: Blink
Amount of Chakra per Burst: 100 (Suta can edit it if he wants to)
Damage per Burst: 0 (This jutsu does not attack)
Additional Effects: User blinks out and appear again anywhere you like soundless, making enemies hard to take aim or find you.

Forget the bloodline thing...
Hope to be accepted

Last edited by Johnson5756 on Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shiken Kan

Shiken Kan

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-09-26

Ninja Scroll
Name: Shiken Kan
Village: Hidden Sand
Level: 40

PostSubject: Re: Miruichi's training   Miruichi's training - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:49 pm

Well you see, 50 chakra is an incredibly low amount of chakra, and you need to be clearer on two other things. 1: The training until no need for chakra, of course this will never be possible, it must allways cost chakra, even in a low amount like this. 2: you say it blicks user out and appear again soundless. Does this mean that you dissapear and reappear in the same spot, or somewhere else.

Heres two ideas for your thing: 1: Each burst lets you teleport in and out, so if someone tries to punch you 5 times, your could use 5 bursts to avoid each attack. 2: You could add that it costs serious chakra, but gets divided by your ninjutsu. (that would mean every 10 ninjutsu it gets divided by 1, so if you have 20 ninjutsu the jutsu will cost half as much.)
Back to top Go down
Johnson5756

Johnson5756

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Miruichi's training   Miruichi's training - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:18 am

*edited

Questions:
1. Oh, I see.
2. I edited the Additional Effects.

Ideas:
1. User can use blink to get in or out of the battle.
2. Alright (edited to 100)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Miruichi's training   Miruichi's training - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 2:15 am

Alright, I will accept it in this format:

C ranked Jutsu
Blink
500 Chakra per Burst (divided by Ninjutsu)
Does not require handseals
User blinks from existance and reappears within a close distance, use more bursts to evade more attacks or increase distance

Is this acceptable to you? Or perhaps should something be different? I am willing to put chakra cost to 250 but take away the divided by ninjutsu thing.
Back to top Go down
Johnson5756

Johnson5756

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Miruichi's training   Miruichi's training - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 10:09 pm

This is okay. Thanks Suta
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Miruichi's training   Miruichi's training - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:35 am

Training Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Johnson5756

Johnson5756

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Miruichi's training   Miruichi's training - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:43 pm

Miruichi reached home from the Chunnin Exams, sweaty as if he just fell into a pond or something. The door to enter Konoha was wide open, welcoming the participants of the Chunnin Exams to come back and have a rest. Two great flags were hanged high up on the wall, one blue and the other is also blue. The gate keepers welcome Miruichi back with a gesture. Miruichi waved back at them, with a smile in his face.

He reached home with Ruffy following him. Ruffy had been waiting at the front door for Miruichi. It was such a clever dog. The fish balls they just ate was fantastic. Maybe it's just Miruichi as he was hungry as a wolf because he was just back from the tiring exams. The gust of breezing wind blew through the corridor when he was walking into his apartment, chilling but refreshing. He went inside, holding his own shoulders as it was cold inside. The apartment now has air-conditioners. The apartment guard smiled at Miruichi. Miruichi was the only ninja living in his apartment and he can recognize Miruichi easily with the Konoha emblem on his head.

Miruichi walked in his room and quickly closed the door. He goes for an instant bath before he catches a cold. The weather is not bad today, no rain nor sun, just the perfect day for playing around or training. Miruichi walked out of his room after having a short nap. The lamps in the corridors are now changing into wall hanging lamps, making the environment more harmonic.

Miruichi went to the training gym. No one was training there. It might be cause by the tiring exam. No matter. Training starts. Miruichi starts with hitting a few punching bags randomly, running around the gym like a mad man. He too, used his blink ability to blink strike the punching bags. The gym was filled with Miruichi's shouting and punching sounds. Miruichi then sits down and focus on training his chakra. Yes, his chakra was really weak. He still remembers when he blinked saving a kid named Shiken Kan, he nearly faint thanks to his weak chakra. Time is not allowing him to train more as it was getting darker and the gym is closing. He stood up and looked at the roof, sighed in relief. There was no place like home, cause it's twenty-four hours standby for Miruichi to train himself.

(404 words)
8 training points used

3 to speed
2 to stamina
3 to chakra
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Miruichi's training   Miruichi's training - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 11:39 am

Training accepted
Back to top Go down
Johnson5756

Johnson5756

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Miruichi's training   Miruichi's training - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 5:17 am

(Since that I now can't go to the Chunnin Exams for now, I'll just take my time here)

Just before Miruichi reaches home from the gym, he stopped at a bookshop. He might be able to read his book after the exams. He walked out the shop happily as he just got a good book.

The day was getting set to evening. Miruichi saw a long shadow. It's not surprising as the streets was empty that day. Wonder why no one's coming out? He turned his head, looking at the source of the shadow. It appears to be a man, around the age of 35, wearing a cowboy hat, a mask and a black cape at his back. Who's this guy? Why's he wearing like he's some kind of hero? Zorro?

The man walked slowly to Miruichi, slowing gaining speed, and he broke into a run, so fast that Miruichi cannot stop him. He tackled Miruichi onto the floor. A rusty old gun was held out from his waist pocket, pointed at Miruichi's head. A drop of sweat dropped from Miruichi's head. When did he... Just before the question pops from his mouth, that nasty guy put his hand into Miruichi's pocket, and took his wallet. Darn it, a robbery. The man slowly walked back a few steps. He banged into something. It was Miruichi standing behind him. But the boy was just... The Miruichi in front smiled at him, and so does the other behind him.

The man panicked. He tried to run but was blocked by clone Miruichi. Miruichi took back his wallet, the clone catching the thief. The thief kicked the Miruichi clone away and wanted to run. Miruichi blinked in front of him and kicked his waist, forcing him to crouch down, yelling in pain. Miruichi hold on the thief's collars tightly. The thief was then brought to the police station.

(300 words)

6 training points = 6 stat up
Ninjutsu +6
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Miruichi's training   Miruichi's training - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 9:06 pm

[There is a police station, but I don't think there are any guns in the Naruto Era... And clones aren't Kage Bushin, they don't take up an area in mass, they are genjutsu.]

Training accepted nonetheless
Back to top Go down
Johnson5756

Johnson5756

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Miruichi's training   Miruichi's training - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:39 pm

(Can I have training like Kimmi and Zach?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miruichi's training   Miruichi's training - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miruichi's training
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next