The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Zach's Training Sessions - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%Zach's Training Sessions - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Zach's Training Sessions - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%Zach's Training Sessions - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Zach's Training Sessions - Page 3 Vote_lcap11%Zach's Training Sessions - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Zach's Training Sessions - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%Zach's Training Sessions - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Zach's Training Sessions - Page 3 Vote_lcap35%Zach's Training Sessions - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Zach's Training Sessions - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%Zach's Training Sessions - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Zach's Training Sessions - Page 3 Vote_lcap10%Zach's Training Sessions - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Zach's Training Sessions - Page 3 Vote_lcapZach's Training Sessions - Page 3 Voting_barZach's Training Sessions - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Zach
Zach's Training Sessions - Page 3 Vote_lcapZach's Training Sessions - Page 3 Voting_barZach's Training Sessions - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Zach's Training Sessions

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

Zach's Training Sessions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 1:03 pm

[Yes it's perfect to get things right before doing something, thats just like me. And I don't mind answering questions]

You level up as if training a jutsus, yes, also, the demon wants you to learn the summoning jutsu as well.

As a tip, when makeing the jutsu. Give a penalty to make it better for less chakra. The no-name-training jutsu is a good example, looses large amounts of stats and health to gain more training points.
Put elemental recompisition requirment for a penaltie.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Zach

Zach

Male
Number of posts : 1192
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Ninja Scroll
Name: Zach Suna
Village: Hidden Sand
Level: 45

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 4:23 pm

k!

i will get my recompisition level higher b4 i make the jutsu...... k?
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 9:03 pm

Yup
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 12:06 am

k, time i continue!

LEARNING THE FIRE ELEMENT!!! (level 2!)

It had been a day since Zach had read that scroll about how to learn Fire Recomposition, the first step was to basically light a candle with your finger tips. It sounded easy enough, but Zach new it was going to be hard to learn it... he had asked his dad the other night which element the family had been most fond with... Zach remembered his dad saying: "it has always been the wind element! it's the Sand Village's element we are most fond of as well!" his Father paused "are you trying to learn elemental recomposition?" Zach turned around and said "yeah, I wanna see what element I will control the easiest...". Zach had lied to is father, he didn't want his father to know about his meeting with the demon, he promised himself he wouldn't tell anyone, but as soon as he was able to summon the demon, he would tell the Kazekage, he would become a spy for both sides, he will have no side. Zach got up and packed his stuff, he had been lying in his bed again when he was thinking of stuff as usual. Soon he was outside back in his usual training spot. It had been a while, since he had been here, but he was glad to be in a familiar place. When he went to the library he had also borrowed the book so he could study it some more, it was called "The Elements" it was a pretty handy book Zach had to to admit. He had also brought a candle to light with his finger tips... this was going to be hard Zach thought, but it was going to be worth it. Zach looked on the page about starting off fire recomposition, it read: "To start fire recomposition training off you must learn how to light a candle with your finger tips, to do this you must focus your chakra into your finger tips and think about fire..." Zach read on through the whole chapter, he paid close attention to what it said, about an hour passed as he read the chapter. "... and that is how you light a candle with your finger tips with ease" Zach sighed as he closed the book, "that took a while!" he thought in his head. He quickly ate a snack and got ready to practice. He got the candle put into the ground, he then sat down next to it, and he looked at it... "this is impossible!" Zach's mind said to him, but another voice in his mind said "COME ON ZACH LETS GO!!!!" Zach then wondered why he had two consciences, but then he put himself together and started focusing his chakra into his fingers and then he would snap them... this is the thing his book told him to do, as he focused his chakra he thought of fire, which would hopefully somehow help him... he snapped his fingers and... nothing happened. Zach knew this was going to be hard... he did the same thing again but this time... a bit of smoke came! Wow, maybe this wasn't going to be too hard... Zach kept doing this and by another ten tries an ember came out! He was a natural! Maybe fire WAS his element after all... soon after doing it more and more times more and more embers were coming! Wow, and to think this was going to be hard! By another hour he had a small fire on his finger tips! He let the fir eon a candle and... TADAA!!! it worked! He had learned more about fire recomposition in less than two hours! He kept practicing for another hour to get it right and soon he had no trouble clicking his fingers to make some fire appear out of no where. Soon he was on his way home happy with himself. He ate dinner, got into bed and went to sleep.

Word Count: 657 words.
400 words and 40 jutsu points to Fire Recomposition Level 2
2 Training Points to Chakra
2 Training Points to Nin-Jutsu
1 Training Point to Stamina
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:09 pm

Accepted, Good job.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 3:27 am

LEARNING THE FIRE ELEMENT!!! (level 3!)

It had almost been a week since the demon had talked to him, and he had 3 weeks to learn the jutsu. But Zach's plan was already set out. The first two weeks he would focus on getting the fire recomposition higher, while the last week was to learn the jutsu. Zach was thinking about this as he went on his way to the training grounds to practice the fire element some more, he was going to focus on the same exercise as last time, and hope fully be able to make the fire a little bit bigger at the same time. He brought his book: "The Elements" as well, just to get a few more tips. On the way he was also clicking his fingers to practice making fire out of nowhere some more. He soon got to his usual training spot and started practicing he took the candle out to practice with it, although, soon after ten minutes it got to easy lighting one candle so he got another candle out and tried to see if he could light them simultaneously. It was actually rather difficult Zach noticed, he could always get one lighted, but the other one wouldn't go up, and if he focused more into the other fingers the other one wouldn't work! Zach sighed and realized he had to split his chakra equally between his two arms, "this might be difficult" Zach thought, but he knew he could get it, the first time he didn't get it... nor the second... nor the third... NOT EVEN THE FOURTH! but then on his fifth he did it! a small ember came out his fingers! He was on the fast track to learning the element now! He kept doing the same thing at least another hour and then he got it! He could make two small fires simultaneously! He was happy now! But he decided to practice a little bit more, just for practice! He practiced for another hour and a half, and then he decided that was all he needed to do for that day. Feeling good with himself he got on to his way home humming happily as he walked. When he got inside dinner was just being served, "what timing!" Zach though and he sat down and said "hi!" to his mother as he got served his food and she said "hi Zach! What did you get up to?" "Oh... nothing much!" He was going to leave it until later to tell his parents about the fire element. He then noticed his dad wasn't here, "hey, where is dad?" Zach asked, his mother said "out on a mission... as usual..." she sighed and sat down and ate. Zach nodded and ate his food. He then got dressed and went to bed.

Word Count: 466 words
400 words and 40 jutsu points to level 3 fire recomposition.
1 Training point to Chakra.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 9:50 am

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 1:28 am

LEARNING THE FIRE ELEMENT!!! (level 4)

It had now been exactly a week since the demon had talked to him, but Zach was still as tight lipped as usual, if anyone asked a question that seemed... suspicious, Zach would change the subject. Zach could tell his mother knew he was acting weirdly but there is not much she could do to help him anyway... if he was to save her, he needed to learn the fire element. although so far, he had been a natural at the fire element... maybe that is why the demon chose him to help him... could he somehow tell which element each person was good at? Zach was pondering about all this until he heard his mother call "hey Zach! Guess who is here?" Zach sighed and said "I'll come down and see!" and then he got up and went down the stairs of his house and he saw at the front door his cousin! Zach's mother then said, "it's your cousin John Remember him? You two used to be such friends when you were little!" Zach stood there stunned and he thought: "what? friends? he used to bash me up when i was little! and he used to break all my toys! I hated him!!! Why must I train with him" luckily Zach didn't say any of this out loud other wise he might get into trouble. He then said "Hi?" to John and then James said "hi" James had short black hair and he had a heavy build, not fat, but just big as in... tall, he was also 2 years older. "So... why is he here?" Zach asked his mum, who then mum said "and guess what? He is also learning Elemental Recomposition! That means you guys can train together! Isn't that great?" At that point Zach felt like he was going to explode. He was doomed. training with that brute was going to mean doom! "Now you guys can get acquainted, as you go off training today!" and then they were off to the training area. On the way John said "let's go to MY training spot!" Zach sighed and said "how about we go to mine?" John said "how about...NO!" and he grabbed Zach by the arm and squeezed t really hard as he dragged Zach off to his training spot, as this was done zach was yelling at him... Zach knew this wasn't going to end well. As they arrived it was a open grassy field with a few trees. John finally let go of Zach and Zach rubbed his arm because it was numb and Zach went over away from John to train. As usual he was practicing lighting candles, and he could see John trying to cut the grass with the wind element. It looked pretty easy, but Zach focused on his, and after an hour a bit of the wind made a scratch onto his arm, Zach turned around and said "watch it!" to John and John just gave him a look of confusement as if saying: "what did I do?". Zach sighed and kept on practicing and less than a minute later it happened again except on his leg, Zach said "stop it" and again it happened twice at the same time though, one on his elbow and another on his shoulder and Zach then stood up and said "what is your problem?" John then said "what did I do?" Zach said "stop being an idiot" and he kept practicing and then five scratches came upon Zach, one on his stomach, one on his chest, one on his foot, one on his hand and one his face. Zach then stood up again and asked "what do you want?" "let's have a sparring contest!" John said, Zach then asked "why didn't you just ask? instead of scratching me? and why do you want to all of the sudden" John said "because you would say no and the reason is because training is boring!" Zach sighed and said "fine!" but let's leave the physicalness to a minimum, and then without warning John lashed out a ferocious punch out of nowhere, luckily Zach ducked it and rolled away from John and asked "what the hell was that for?" John said "were are sparring aren't we?" Zach then said "yes, but what was the rule I just explained?" John then came charging at Zach and said "screw the rules!' and he lashed out another punch, Zach jumped backwards to dodge it and then he jumped into a tree for cover. "This guy is a spaz!" Zach thought "who attacks someone for no good reason?" by now he had unpacked Killer and Protector, at last a chance to use both of them in battle, but he decided to leave killer's blades out of the question, he didn't want to hurt John... too badly. John was looking around stupidly for Zach, and then he saw a rustle in a tree so he jumped up into it and... no one was there? But then to his side he saw a puppet come to him, it was a human-shaped puppet coming straight to him. Obviously he got ready to punch it away, but as it go near a puppet almost twice the size came out of nowhere and by the time it came John had lashed out his punch and his fist hit the hard wood of the big puppet. It hurt saw John pulled it back soothing it. But he didn't see that the smaller puppet was still on it's way and it came around the big puppet and punched straight on to the face and the impact made him go flying out of the tree hitting the ground hard. He got up and saw Zach standing on the branch of the tree smiling as his two puppets came back to him ready for further use. Zach smiled and said "do you like Killer and Protector?" John grunted and said "I can see why those are their names... but they will never match to my supreme power!" and then he formed hand seals and he said "Ultra Mighty Jutsu" and then his muscles got bigger, and then he said "Body Flicker Jutsu..." and before Zach had a chance to react he was behind him and he had formed more hand signs and he said "Punch of the Punctured Heart!!!" and he punched Zach right in the stomach and Zach went flying triple as much as John went before, until he slammed into another tree. he then coughed up some blood as he hit the tree and he lay crumpled on the ground for a minute. he then heard John laugh and he said "HA HA HA HA HA!!! You are pathetic!" but as he was laughing Killer flew towards him and attempted to punch him, but as the punch connected to his back, but nothing happened! His muscle had also become a great defense too. He then turned around and grabbed Killer and he also grabbed Protector and he spun them around and threw them away, they then hit a tree and also lay crumpled on the ground. As Zach watched helplessly as his puppet's were thrown away, he was thinking how on Earth he had learnt a jutsu like the "Punch of the Punctured Heart?" something is fishy about this situation... Zach then stood up and started strategizing this guy liked physical attacks but with that "Ultra Mighty jutsu" he was impossible to damage with my puppets, and I don't want to hurt him by using Killer's blades... Zach then realized why not do what he has been learning from the past week? And then he had a plan... "what's up Zach? Are we done "sparring" already?" Zach then grinned and said "no where near!" and then he connected his chakra strings to his puppets and they came to life again and came to Zach, John smiled and then said "it is useless!" and then he formed hand seals and said "Air Slash Jutsu!" and then Zach pulled Protector in front oh himself and Killer, the Air Slash had little effect on Protector and then he made Killer go to the side as he made Killer jump up to distract John as he jumped up from behind John and gave him a almighty push and he fell onto the grass Zach followed him down by also jumping, and as he got down he clicked his fingers multiple times as he ran around in a circle around John, who was on the ground, and John said "what are you doing?" and then Zach jumped away and all of the sudden John was stuck in a circle of fire. He tried to jump out but protector dived in the way blocking him. but before he could make another chance to escape made the fire move to the side for him to make a small gap to squeeze through and as he got in revealed his Sound Manipulator and before John could counter attack... BOOM!!! The "Vibrating Sound Drill" jutsu was a success and he was knocked out cold! Zach clicked his fingers and the fire disappeared. He decided to leave the area before John could wake up. On his way home he thought about how he had done today, he had done good, he worked out how to move and extinguish fires without water and he had bashed up someone he tried to bash him up for no reason... and that is what made it really worth it... at least Zach thought anyway. As he got home he explained to his mother how John went home on his own early because he was tired as he ate dinner and then he went to sleep in his bed.

Word Count: 1627 words (wow! really? lol)
75 Jutsu Points and 750 words to Fire Recomposition.
5 Training Points to Nin-Jutsu
3 Training Points to Chakra
2 Training Points to Strength
2 Training Points to Thai-jutsu
2 Training Points to Speed
2 Training Points to Stamina
1 Training Point to Gen-Jutsu

(i hope i got the stats right...)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:43 pm

Yes, you got the stats right.
Also, punch of the punctured heart does 1000 damage and has a 20% chance of instance kill. Not much of a sparring jutsu, more damage with ultra mighty. Hmm...

[I havn't modifyed your stats yet, I will get to that. Your doing very well.]
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 2:21 am

...............u will see the twist about John soon............

SPOILER!!!!!

and i guess the 20% chance didn't pull through!

lol

yay im doing very well

u can modify my stats whenever u like
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 7:17 pm

LEARNING THE FIRE ELEMENT!!! (level 5!!!)

Zach was in his bed thinking something was fishy about John... he remembered John always being mean... but... the punch of the punctured heart is a very powerful jutsu! He had done some research on it in a jutsu book (which listed alot of the jutsus) and he found it, and it turned out to be able to kill someone instantly! How would he learn such a powerful jutsu AND use it in a sparring match? Zach sat up, he had also gotten a message from the demon during his latest mission that he only had a week left to be able to to learn the summoning jutsu of the demon. Zach yawned and decided he better get the next level of fire recomposition soon... he got up and got ready to leave for training he packed his candles and his book about the elements and he quickly opened the page about level 5 fire recomposition and it said he would have to light a torch... by pointing at it! Wow, this one was going to be hard... Zach thought as he packed a torch (which he got from the attic) into his bag.He put his bag on, went down to the kitchen and ate his breakfast he said bye to his mum (for his father was still on a mission) and left for his training area he usually visited. When he got there he unpacked his candles (10 of them) and he put them around the place, now he was going to practice to light candles on the move. He put a few into trees and bushes, some in the open and some half underground with only their head poking out. He then stood in the middle of them all and he told himself: "ready... set... GO!" and he ran off his starting mark he made and he ran around the place lighting the candles, one by one first he got 3 that were in the open and another 2 half underground, another 3 in the trees and another 2 in the bushes. The time he got for getting all of them was about 25 seconds, Zach knew he had to beat that time by lunch time! Soon Lunch time had arrived and he had beaten his time quite a few times, now he had the best time of 19 seconds! And now he was quite worn out... he sat down and took a break as he started reading the book... he read how lighting a torch would be like lighting a candle, except that torches were bigger, and he wouldn't click his fingers, he would just point at it! Zach figured this wasn't gonna be as easy as lighting the candles was. He put the torch on top of the tree and stood a few meters back from it and he focused his chakra into his fingers and he then pointed at the torch and... nothing... happened? Darn! Zach thought, not even an ember! He then focused his chakra into his fingers again and pointed at it and... yet again, nothing! Zach sighed and thought to himself he was going to have a LONG day... almost 2 hours had passed and Zach was still pointing at the torch by now he only would get a small ember from the torch. Zach sat down and took a break as he read the book AGAIN in case he had missed something that would help him be able to do it. As he read through it again nothing new that he hadn't noticed before was there. All the book could say that could help him was "level 5 recomposition is the hardest of all the the levels to learn and Zach sighed as he was about to close the book and he then noticed something! There was no full stop after the word "learn"! that means... this was at the bottom of the page so... he flicked over to the next page and there was a whole new paragraph he hadn't even noticed! He read it and it basically continued off the word "learn" it said " although, it is made easy if you start off with the torch half a meter away from you at the start and then as you get good at it push it back further and further away from yourself." Zach stared at it blankly and realized he had started off with it 5 meters away from himself! and the book said to start off half a meter away! Zach sighed and stepped up to the torch and pointed at it and a easily visible flame appeared in the torch and he smiled and said "if only I had read it properly!" Slowly throughout the day he got gradually further and further from the torch as he lighted it over and over again. Soon by the time he had reached 5 meters again he could just point it and... huzzah! It was alight! Zach smiled and clicked his fingers to make the fire go out as he walked over to the torch to pack it up, along with all the other equipment, soon everything was packed and Zach was on his way home from another long day of training. Soon he was inside his house eating his dinner his mum had made him and he then dragged himself into his bed, because he was really worn out from all that chakra usage, and the fact that he had been running around all day lighting candles. He jumped into bed and fell asleep half a second later.

Word Count: 930 words
750 words and 75 jutsu points to Fire Recomposition Level 5
1 Training Point to Speed
1 Training Point to Stamina
1 Training Point to Chakra
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 9:00 pm

training accepted, felt like I was reading a detective story, with a ninja.

Hey, why don't you, take advantage of the 5 point Epix Rule
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 2:04 am

hm?

yeah, maybe What a Face

i will post my next training post later, im 2 tired right now... silent
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 6:20 am

LEARNING B-RANKED JUTSU: DEMON SUMMONING "ICHI"

Zach had 3 days left, this was it. He was going to learn a Forbidden Jutsu... but he had to, for the sake of the village... and more importantly... his family. Zach was thinking abut this as he lay in his bed after waking up. He had already gone to the library to get a book about advanced summoning jutsu, it was quite useful it told him that: "There are different types of summoning jutsus: 1. Animal Summoning Jutsus, 2. Inanimate Object Summoning Jutsus (kunai's, shurikens, etc.) and 3. Forbidden Summoning Jutsus (demons)." Zach remembered skipping through the book to the page where it talked about Forbidden Summoning Jutsus. But when he got to it all it had was: "Summoning Jutsus in this category must never be used and should never be learnt, they are forbidden to everyone, no exceptions." That is pretty much what he remembered the book had said about Forbidden Summoning Jutsus. So Zach decided to read on to the section about animals, that would give him the best information on summoning stuff. He remembered it had said "An animal summoning jutsu must be done with the blood of the user" But Zach also remembered the fact that the demon (Ichi) had told him to use some of the demon's blood which Zach was given earlier, so that is something different already, anyway on with the book: " You must put the blood on your hand or finger and then focus your chakra into your hand and some symbols will come up and the animal will appear, although, depending on your skill level and how much chakra you put into it the animal that will come will vary." That is basically what Zach read summarized up into a couple of sentences. Zach figured that it was probably going to be different but he read up on it anyway. he decided to get up and get to the training area to practice. He got ready and went to have breakfast and he soon left. Soon he had arrived at the training area ready to learn the jutsu.

B ranked Jutsu
Demon Summoning: Ichi
1000 chakra per burst
summons the demon "Ichi"
lasts 3 turns per burst
requires level 5 fire recomposition or higher to perform
must have blood of the demon to perform

Word Count: 349 Words

I know it's not enough words, i will do the rest tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 10:32 am

(this is a note that might help with the roleplaying or it might not)
You notice on the vial of demon blood someting you hadn't seen before, "Drink Me" is bascially what it said, (it had other things but you couldn't read them.)

[also, note, Ichi will not appear to you until you have compleated the training perfectly, so you will only summon things like dark clouds, mud, in the form of the demon. Once you have compleated the jutsu a topic in the Sand Village will be created, so end your training topic with a "..."]
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 4:50 pm

cool
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions - Page 3 EmptySun May 03, 2009 1:07 am

LEARNING B-RANKED JUTSU: DEMON SUMMONING "ICHI" continued...

Zach had decided to go to a very "secluded" training area, as for no one to see him practicing the forbidden jutsu, the area was probably one of the only areas in the Sand Village to have lots of trees but remarkably that particularly type of desert tree was growing leaves this time of year, so that was good cover for him. So the leaves also covered for him and the trees did too. H was basically ready to go. First he decided to start focusing his chakra to clear his mind by meditating. After ten minutes or so, he got up and unpacked his backpack he brought with him. He unpacked the book and the vial of demon blood... and then he noticed it... a label was on the vial... it said "Drink Me" It also had a bunch of symbols that must have been another language. He then looked at the label again... it said "Drink Me" that was odd, the book never said you were supposed to drink blood... he looked one more time and it said the same thing and then he finally said "eww..." that was kind of disgusting... but the demon must have put it there for a reason... he then realized it! Of course! He needs the demon's blood coursing through him so that as he puts his hand on the ground with his blood the demon's blood will be mixed with it too so he will be able to summon the demon! That makes sense... well that is his theory about the blood. Zach winced as he took off the cap of the vial. It didn't look good tasting at all, but he decided if he didn't think about it he wouldn't have doubts so he put the vial to his mouth and drank it. It tasted putrid. Horrible. Disgusting. As he drank the last drop he coughed and got his drink bottle out of his backpack and drank at least half of it his bottle. He sat down with the taste still in his mouth. He then decided to get rid of the vial in case somebody found it so he went to the edge of the training area and ripped off the label and he tore it up into tiny pieces and then he smashed the vial onto the ground and scattered the pieces away from each other. He waited a while for the blood to go through his body. He did a few exercises to warm up and make the blood go through his body faster. After about half an hour he felt ready to attempt the jutsu. He had his chakra focused and the demon's blood pumping through him... it was time! He got his kunai out and pricked his finger with the tip of it and he said "Summoning Jutsu!" and then there was a puff of smoke and... a small dark cloud the size of his fist appeared and Zach sighed and realized he had ALOT of work to do... It was nearing the end of the day now and Zach hadn't really progressed. Zach yelled "come on! I have to do this!" he put his hand to the ground in a puff of smoke came... a large dark cloud the size his head. Zach fell back in exhaustion and said "this is hard! I guess I will try tomorrow..." He packed his stuff up and headed home for dinner. He ate his dinner and went to bed early. He had a big day tomorrow... Zach had gotten early that morning to get ready for another day of training. Zach got his gear and he went to eat breakfast. He ate his breakfast and decided to go to the secluded training area again for learning the jutsu. When he go there he meditated to focus his chakra again and then did some physical exercises to get his body going. Soon he was yet again... ready! He pricked his finger with his kunai again and then slammed down his hand and said "Summoning Jutsu!" and a puff of smoke came and revealed... dark clouds... again! After about an hour of doing it over and over again something new happened! A blob of mud came instead of dark clouds! Zach smiled and knew he was getting better. Another hour and a half passed and then another new thing happened! The blob of mud started resembling something... something that looked somewhat like... feet? He kept going puzzled by the fact the mud looked a bit like feet and then in the time of two hours the feet started slowly extending each time he did the jutsu... they were extending into ... legs? This puzzled him even more... and then he realized... the mud was forming the demon's shape! Of course! That means he was almost halfway through making the demon come! Zach took a break for half an hour because he was tired from doing the jutsu over and over again. Soon it was midday and the sun was fully up. He didn't have much time left... this was his second last day before time was up.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!!

word count: 1207 words (including the 349 from earlier)

B ranked Jutsu
1000 chakra per burst
summons the demon "Ichi"
lasts 3 turns per burst
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions - Page 3 EmptySun May 03, 2009 11:43 am

Accepted, continue the good work.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions - Page 3 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 2:28 am

LEARNING B-RANKED JUTSU: DEMON SUMMONING "ICHI" continued...

Zach sighed and got up, he had to get the jutsu perfect today! He pricked his finger with his kunai again and he slammed his hand down with all his might and... two fully grown legs had appeared... YES! he thought. He was halfway through! He kept doing this for another hour and he had the demon's thigh! One and half hours had passed and the stomach started forming! He was so close! Tw more hours and the demon's chest had been formed... Zach fell back in exhaustion. This was the hardest jutsu he has had to learn so far! Zach sighed. This was really taking it out of him... he had to pack up and head home for dinner and he walked home. Soon he was inside his house eating dinner. He then went straight to bed and fell asleep. Zach woke up lazily that next morning, and he realized he was an hour late for training! He quickly packed up his stuff and ate breakfast and he ran to the secluded training area. As he got there he meditated to focus his chakra and then he did some warm-up exercises. This was his last day before time was up, he had to do it now! He focused particularly hard on his chakra in his hand and he slammed his hand to the ground and yelled "SUMMONING JUTSU!" and then a huge puff of smoke came and... the whole body was there! except for the head and one arm! He only had two more pieces to go! Today was the day! Finally! He did the jutsu over and over and in an hour the other arm came. After four hours of work he had not progressed after the arms... How was this possible?! Zach took a break and ate some lunch he packed. Soon he was ready to go! He did the jutsu over and over again for another hour, and then as the smoke cleared the head was attached! Except it was in mud form... but it looked exactly like the demon! Zach waited a while to see if it would suddenly turn into the normal demon and start moving... but nothing happened! Zach sighed and figured he had to do the jutsu a couple of times, so he decided to keep doing the jutsu. That "a couple of times" turned into two hours, then three, then four. Zach fell back and rested. The same mud figure kept coming back exactly the same as the last time! It was quite frustrating! He got back and kept trying. Another hour passed and still, nothing. Zach yelled "DAMN IT!!!" as he banged his fist against the tree in frustration. This was his last day! He had to get it... or else! Finally with all his chakra focused into this one last try he yelled "SUMMONING JUTSU!!!" and he slammed his hand down and then a particularly large amount of smoke appeared and... he saw some thing move inside the smoke...

(iam meant to end it with a "..." right? and will u or should i make the topic in the sand village?)

(whew! done!)

Word Count: 1,707 words (this is including the training posts from b4)

125 jutsu points and 100 words to:

B ranked Jutsu
1000 chakra per burst
summons the demon "Ichi"
lasts 3 turns per burst

1 Point to Thai-Jutsu
3 Points to Stamina
2 Points to Gen-jutsu
3 Points to Chakra
2 Points to Nin-Jutsu
2 Points to Strength
1 Point to Speed

I think i got it right Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions - Page 3 EmptySat May 09, 2009 2:59 pm

Training accepted
Congrats, I'll see you in the topic:

'The Last Day'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Training Sessions   Zach's Training Sessions - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Zach's Training Sessions
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3