The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
the trials of tenkakiachu shine Vote_lcap20%the trials of tenkakiachu shine Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
the trials of tenkakiachu shine Vote_lcap13%the trials of tenkakiachu shine Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
the trials of tenkakiachu shine Vote_lcap11%the trials of tenkakiachu shine Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
the trials of tenkakiachu shine Vote_lcap6%the trials of tenkakiachu shine Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
the trials of tenkakiachu shine Vote_lcap35%the trials of tenkakiachu shine Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
the trials of tenkakiachu shine Vote_lcap4%the trials of tenkakiachu shine Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
the trials of tenkakiachu shine Vote_lcap10%the trials of tenkakiachu shine Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
the trials of tenkakiachu shine Vote_lcapthe trials of tenkakiachu shine Voting_barthe trials of tenkakiachu shine Vote_rcap 
Zach
the trials of tenkakiachu shine Vote_lcapthe trials of tenkakiachu shine Voting_barthe trials of tenkakiachu shine Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

the trials of tenkakiachu shine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tenkakiachu

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Ninja Scroll
Name: tenkakiachu shine
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level:

the trials of tenkakiachu shine Empty
PostSubject: the trials of tenkakiachu shine   the trials of tenkakiachu shine EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 1:52 pm

one day tenkakiachu decided to go to the training grounds and begin preparations for his future life as a ninja. so after a lot of work he constructed his own trials which would help him improve his skills. this idea came from tenkakiachu's father and was given to him before his brutal murder.
after constructing the trials he was very tired so he went home and instantly fell asleep.

words=69
1 training point
stat trained= taijutsu

Last edited by on Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tenkakiachu

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: the trials of tenkakiachu shine   the trials of tenkakiachu shine EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 2:22 pm

tenkakiachu awoke later the same day feeling fresh and ready for some training. so he returned to his trials and meditated whilst sitting on hot coals. the first time he tried he fell off straight away. the second time he managed to stay on for twenty minutes. but the third time he stayed on for three hours.

words=57
1 training point
stat trained= chakra

one day tenkakiachu had been sitting on a bench whilst thinking about the tragic events which happened to his family when he was much younger, anger began to surface in his heart and he was fighting to control himself, then without any warning chakra began to flow throughout his entire body.
tenkakiachu began to panic but suddenly his instinct stopped him and told him to relax and allow his hatred to be channeled through the chakra. tenkakiachu trusted his instincts and allowed the new chakra to flow, he had never felt his chakra this powerful before. later in the day, he spoke to himself, "if i can learn how to channel my chakra like that whenever i want, who knows how powerful i may become".

words=125
training points used 2
stat trained=chakra

it was another boring old day of training for tenkakiachu, he never realised how repetitive it was training himself, but he had a burning desire to be the best, so he had to train harder and not be distracted. he decided to visit his trials and was practising his ninjutsu when a shuriken just missed his ear, tenkakiachu ducked under a bush and kept silent. "what did you do that for" it was an unfamiliar voice. two people went past, another voice spoke "he was just out here in the middle of nowhere, why not kill him?" the other voice spoke, "wow, you really have problems, why do i travel with you?, hey where is his body?" tenkakiachu held his breath, they were approaching his hiding spot. "hmm never mind" said the one who had thrown the shuriken, "lets leave before we attract unwanted attention". they continued walking away, when they were far away tenkakiachu left his hiding spot shaking. "my life nearly ended today, that must never happen again, i must get stronger so if anyone tries to attack me again, i wont have to hide, the next time i'll kill them.

words 194
3 training points used
2 ninjustu, 1 taijutsu

Last edited by on Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female
Number of posts : 1133
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Sankay Kawairashii
Level: 54

PostSubject: Re: the trials of tenkakiachu shine   the trials of tenkakiachu shine EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 5:53 pm

Please make sure you finish your ninja scroll, this will be post-poned untill you do so. If you are unsure how to, feel free to look at mine or Suta's. You may also post your training together, and not make a seperate post for every 1 stat point.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
tenkakiachu

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: the trials of tenkakiachu shine   the trials of tenkakiachu shine EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 8:27 am

alrite i think i've done my ninja scroll right now. if i havnt please tell me what i am doing wrong. thanx
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female
Number of posts : 1133
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Sankay Kawairashii
Level: 54

PostSubject: Re: the trials of tenkakiachu shine   the trials of tenkakiachu shine EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 8:07 pm

you hove done it well.

Edited
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the trials of tenkakiachu shine   the trials of tenkakiachu shine Empty

Back to top Go down

the trials of tenkakiachu shine
Page 1 of 1