The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Newo's Adventure Vote_lcap20%Newo's Adventure Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Newo's Adventure Vote_lcap13%Newo's Adventure Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Newo's Adventure Vote_lcap11%Newo's Adventure Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Newo's Adventure Vote_lcap6%Newo's Adventure Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Newo's Adventure Vote_lcap35%Newo's Adventure Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Newo's Adventure Vote_lcap4%Newo's Adventure Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Newo's Adventure Vote_lcap10%Newo's Adventure Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Newo's Adventure Vote_lcapNewo's Adventure Voting_barNewo's Adventure Vote_rcap 
Zach
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Newo's Adventure

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Newo

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Ninja Scroll
Name: Newo Nijatsi
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level:

Newo's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Newo's Adventure   Newo's Adventure EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 12:31 pm

I am on an errand to buy supplies for my fathers weapon shop. I have to buy materials with the decent amount of money my father gave me.
Of course having money makes you a target and as proof a bandit jumps at me a fist pulled back and ready to swing. I scan through my limited knoledge of Jitsus quickly analysing each one.
I just managed to complete the replacement jitsu.
Reappearing behind my opponant i pull him over my knee bringing him to the ground. He appears to be stunned either at my jitsu or at the fact that i was know leening on him and dangling a rather sharp kunai over his torso!
i am reluclent, however to bring it any closer so the bandit easily pushes me aside and runs dropping a small amount of money behind him.

(end training)
142 words
Back to top Go down

Newo's Adventure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Naruto Game :: Training Area-
Jump to: