The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Hyate's training ninjutsu and Taijutsu Vote_lcap20%Hyate's training ninjutsu and Taijutsu Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Hyate's training ninjutsu and Taijutsu Vote_lcap13%Hyate's training ninjutsu and Taijutsu Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Hyate's training ninjutsu and Taijutsu Vote_lcap11%Hyate's training ninjutsu and Taijutsu Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Hyate's training ninjutsu and Taijutsu Vote_lcap6%Hyate's training ninjutsu and Taijutsu Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Hyate's training ninjutsu and Taijutsu Vote_lcap35%Hyate's training ninjutsu and Taijutsu Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Hyate's training ninjutsu and Taijutsu Vote_lcap4%Hyate's training ninjutsu and Taijutsu Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Hyate's training ninjutsu and Taijutsu Vote_lcap10%Hyate's training ninjutsu and Taijutsu Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Hyate's training ninjutsu and Taijutsu Vote_lcapHyate's training ninjutsu and Taijutsu Voting_barHyate's training ninjutsu and Taijutsu Vote_rcap 
Zach
Hyate's training ninjutsu and Taijutsu Vote_lcapHyate's training ninjutsu and Taijutsu Voting_barHyate's training ninjutsu and Taijutsu Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Hyate's training ninjutsu and Taijutsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hyate

Hyate

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Ninja Scroll
Name: Hyate
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level:

Hyate's training ninjutsu and Taijutsu Empty
PostSubject: Hyate's training ninjutsu and Taijutsu   Hyate's training ninjutsu and Taijutsu EmptySat Nov 17, 2007 11:44 am

Hyate woke up from his sleep all scared and sweaty."I had another dream about him" Hyate saids as he brearths heavily. Hyate turns around to see what time it was." he I'm to afraid to sleep and it is
midnight"Hyate got out from his bed.He took his clothes that were on the side of his desk and put them on."I guess the only thing I could do is train" Hyate said as he grabbed his headband put it on and and left the apartment.

Taijutsu training

Hyate was already in the training arena. "First I'll start with Taijutsu" Hyate said as he took a deep breath and took his fighting stance. In a flash Hyate quickly zoomed to each log punching and kicking it reapeatedly.After about thirty minutes Hyate stopped punching and kicking. Hyate was breathing heavily cause of how fast he was going. Hyate smiled a little bit as he stared at each log and each had a hole on one side.Hyate looked down his leg was bleeding."It's just a scratch" Hyate said as he got up from the floor in push up pusion but that's enough training for my Taijutsu.

Nnjutsu training

"Although I cant train in Taijutsu any more I can still do ninjutsu" Hyate said as he got up from the floor slowly."First I'll train in Ninjutsu by putting chakra in a certain part of my body to hit more harder" Hyate saids as he put's on a black glove on his right hand. Hyate stood still a while until air rushed in close to his hand. "I got it" Hyate said as he rushed toward a tree and was able to make an impact with the tree but it was small.. "heh looks like I'm not good on chakra control" Hyate saids as he sweats.A bright light then rose behind Hyate and he turned around to see the sun shining

"Well look at that hew new I was training so long" saids Hyate as he just falls on the floor very tired."Training really does pay off"

Taijutsu:3
got 2 points
108 words

Ninjutsu:3
got 2 points
122 words
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

Hyate's training ninjutsu and Taijutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyate's training ninjutsu and Taijutsu   Hyate's training ninjutsu and Taijutsu EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 6:31 pm

Stats modyfied... but only by 2.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net

Hyate's training ninjutsu and Taijutsu
Page 1 of 1