A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Another teary departure... And I'm Back! Vote_lcap20%Another teary departure... And I'm Back! Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Another teary departure... And I'm Back! Vote_lcap13%Another teary departure... And I'm Back! Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Another teary departure... And I'm Back! Vote_lcap11%Another teary departure... And I'm Back! Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Another teary departure... And I'm Back! Vote_lcap6%Another teary departure... And I'm Back! Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Another teary departure... And I'm Back! Vote_lcap35%Another teary departure... And I'm Back! Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Another teary departure... And I'm Back! Vote_lcap4%Another teary departure... And I'm Back! Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Another teary departure... And I'm Back! Vote_lcap10%Another teary departure... And I'm Back! Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Another teary departure... And I'm Back! Vote_lcapAnother teary departure... And I'm Back! Voting_barAnother teary departure... And I'm Back! Vote_rcap 
Zach
Another teary departure... And I'm Back! Vote_lcapAnother teary departure... And I'm Back! Voting_barAnother teary departure... And I'm Back! Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Another teary departure... And I'm Back!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

Another teary departure... And I'm Back! Empty
PostSubject: Another teary departure... And I'm Back!   Another teary departure... And I'm Back! EmptyWed Nov 07, 2007 6:58 pm

Yet again, I will be gone for two weeks, and I need to elect a new admin, I'm not leaving yet, so I have some time... Is any one else going to be gone? If so, then I suggest you end your posts, the site will be in a state of almost hibernation... but with a few player managed talking things... maybe roleplaying in your respected town just for fun.

Last edited by on Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Sankay

Sankay

Female
Number of posts : 1133

Ninja Scroll
Name: Sankay Kawairashii
Level: 54

PostSubject: Re: Another teary departure... And I'm Back!   Another teary departure... And I'm Back! EmptyWed Nov 07, 2007 7:02 pm

Well I will be gone also, so that leaves us in trouble.

Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Another teary departure... And I'm Back!   Another teary departure... And I'm Back! EmptyWed Nov 07, 2007 7:20 pm

Big trouble... We can't leave Satune alone, so everyoen in the Mighty Crocodile event will get their reward.

Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Ninja Scroll
Name: Satune Tarn
Village: Hidden Mist
Level: 40

PostSubject: Re: Another teary departure... And I'm Back!   Another teary departure... And I'm Back! EmptyWed Nov 07, 2007 7:52 pm

I don't mind, and im not alone, there's plenty of other people playing.
I could take over while you guys are gone.

Sankay

Sankay

Female
Number of posts : 1133

Ninja Scroll
Name: Sankay Kawairashii
Level: 54

PostSubject: Re: Another teary departure... And I'm Back!   Another teary departure... And I'm Back! EmptyThu Nov 08, 2007 5:31 pm

We (as in me and Suta) really appriciat you oding this. Thank you Satune.

Ryu

Male
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-04-19

Ninja Scroll
Name: Ryu Kasumi
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Another teary departure... And I'm Back!   Another teary departure... And I'm Back! EmptyThu Nov 08, 2007 5:43 pm

yea and as a village council member me sandman byejin and any others will help the new admin until you guys get back!
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Another teary departure... And I'm Back!   Another teary departure... And I'm Back! EmptyThu Nov 08, 2007 6:19 pm

Then all of it will work out well.

[And Muji, that signature I made really fits your character... I don't know why, maybe the light. I just love it!]

Ryu

Ryu

Male
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-04-19

Ninja Scroll
Name: Ryu Kasumi
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Another teary departure... And I'm Back!   Another teary departure... And I'm Back! EmptyThu Nov 08, 2007 6:58 pm

yea it will dont worry bout it!

[i know its awesome! thanks for makeing it!]
(plus is my training correct? cause i want to make sure before i change anything around)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Another teary departure... And I'm Back!   Another teary departure... And I'm Back! EmptyThu Nov 08, 2007 11:43 pm

[O yes, it should be perfect...]

Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Another teary departure... And I'm Back!   Another teary departure... And I'm Back! EmptyFri Nov 16, 2007 11:37 am

Well, I'm going tommorow and I won't see any of you for two weeks, I'm not appointing any admin but I am leaving the Village Council in charge, don't stop raising your training points, the forum will not be dead, but it will be useless for a bit. Treat new players with respect, and goodbye...
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Another teary departure... And I'm Back!   Another teary departure... And I'm Back! EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 5:45 pm

I'm back! Everyone light up your computers and stretch your fingers, I'm Back!
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Ninja Scroll
Name: Satune Tarn
Village: Hidden Mist
Level: 40

PostSubject: Re: Another teary departure... And I'm Back!   Another teary departure... And I'm Back! EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 5:49 pm

yay, nothing has happened since you left.

Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Another teary departure... And I'm Back!   Another teary departure... And I'm Back! EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 6:02 pm

No! I have to accept Hayate though... Welcome Hayate! If you arn't already inactive...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another teary departure... And I'm Back!   Another teary departure... And I'm Back! Empty

Back to top Go down

Another teary departure... And I'm Back!
Page 1 of 1