The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 2 Vote_lcap35%Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 2 Vote_lcapShiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 2 Voting_barShiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Zach
Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 2 Vote_lcapShiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 2 Voting_barShiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiken Kan

Shiken Kan

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-09-26

Ninja Scroll
Name: Shiken Kan
Village: Hidden Sand
Level: 40

Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child   Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 1:24 am

Shiken Kan really did not know what to say, he sat there for a few moments, his mind raced through what human memories he had, and could not determin what kind of personality this strange newcomer from Leaf has. "How far is the Leaf village? Isn't it like a two day walk?" Shiken studied her for a while, she was older then him in appearence.

Words: 66 Words

[6/40 posts done]
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female
Number of posts : 1133
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Sankay Kawairashii
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 54

PostSubject: Re: Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child   Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 11:40 am

"You know what, i'll just go, and yes, it his a two day jog." I say as I turn around and prepare to jog back to my home.*I was really hopeing to get to know the other villages....maybe he doesn't know I'm the hokage....nah...he knows...* I think to myself as I strech my legs in preperation to jog.
"Mind if I sit foir a bit?"
Back to top Go down
Shiken Kan

Shiken Kan

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child   Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 11:52 am

Shiken was a little happy that she was going to be leaving. He sighed ad smiled slightly. "Mind if I sit for a bit?" Shiken shot his head up and looked at her, she was just about to leave! He sighed louder this time. He was actually slightly annoyd, but so he wasn't impolite. "No, you can sit down if you like, it's not my bench." He looked aroud, he didn't even know where he was.

79 Words
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child   Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 12:06 pm

I could notice that this thing...watend me to leave by the way it sighed...
"If you wanted me to go you could have said in the first place." I ask looking up with a slightly smug face. "Don't worry I'll go." I say as I get up and begin to jog back home. It is a long run so I'm prepared to rest at someones house. I was hopeing that this "thing" would stop me before I ran...but...maybe not...
Back to top Go down
Shiken Kan

Shiken Kan

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child   Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 12:19 pm

Shiken Kan did not like the face that Sankay had made. When she got up to leave, Shiken regretted his behavior a little, but he would rather have sit alone, so he wasn't going to stop her. He didn't like the way she looked at him, as if he was some sort of spawn. How would she have known that he wasn't human? He looked at her sowly jog away, he wasn't sure what that meant, but maybe he could learn a thing or two from her. "Okay, i'll train with you." He said, quietly, so he wasn't sure if she heard.

Words: 108
10/40 Posts done
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child   Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 12:41 pm

I was jogging for a few seconds when I heard shiken kan tell me he would train with me. I was quite happy. "So, where you born in the sand village?" I ask with a tone of curiostiy."If you were then you should know where the best training spots are, am I right?" I ask as I got closer to shiken kan."And also, did you hurt your hand or something? Cause you were lifting them up and putting them back down and I didn't quite get it" I ask as I looked around for an empty area. "Also, sorry 'bout the smug face, Sorry if it made you angry" I say looking slightly down...

115 words
Back to top Go down
Shiken Kan

Shiken Kan

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child   Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 4:57 pm

[can you read minds?]

Shiken looked up at Sankay. He was kinda hopeing she hadn't heard him. "Yah, I was... born, in the village hidden in the sand." He looked around. "Well, I didn't actually go around the entire city yet, so I don't know where the good training spots are." He looked around again, he how would he find the place she was looking for. "So, maybe you might know a good spot." He siddled away from her and stood up, looking around again. His hands looked normal, but Shiken Kan ignored her last question, it wasn't that great, he was only looking at kunai. It's not a bad thing, plenty of people carried them, right?

Words: 118
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child   Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 10:44 pm

"Wait, You were born in the villlage of sand, but you don't know the best training spot?" I say sounding and looking somewhat confused. *This guy was born in the village of sand but doesn't know the best spot to go? How is that possible?...Wait....maybe he was born in the village of sand but moved somewhere else...* I thought to myself.. "Maybe we should go there, it looks pretty empty" I say pointing to a large area not to far from here."Also, did you grow up in the sand village, cause it seemed a bit suspicious that you don't knkow the best trainging spots to go" I say trying to look not to confused. *This is sooo whack!* I thought to myself trying to keep my face expressioneless.

[loti ya I can... tongue ]
Back to top Go down
Shiken Kan

Shiken Kan

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child   Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 5:48 pm

[No You Cant]

Shiken Kan looked at her. "Yes, how could I not have grow up here, if I was born here?" He asked, somewhat incredulous at her statement. He looked towards where she was pointing and followed her there. The place was large and empty. The ground was obviously filled with sand, which should give him an oppertunity in training over someone who fights and trains on mud and grass. As the two approched the training ground, Shiken sighed, it was obvious why the place was deserted. The training ground at a distance was actually a playground. Shiken turned his head to look at Sankay as she asked her question. "I do not kow where good training spots are because I do not live in this part of town." He smiled widely.

130 Words

[you could also keep track of posts remaining, you know. 14/40]
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child   Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 3:03 pm

"Ohhh, that's quite understandble..."I say looking around the desserter playground. "Well this just might work..."I say sighing slightly and kicking the sand a bit. "sooo....what do you wanna train?" I say looking back up to shiken kan. I lookied around the desserted playground for a bit longer waiting for an answer. The playground reminded me of when my parents were alive. We used to come here and play all day. I could fell me eyes tear up and rage fill my body. *I hope this shiken kan guy doesn't see my tears.* I thought to myself looking down Hopeing my hair would cover my hair enough. "Have you ever been to the other villages?" I say looking the other direction. I knew the answer was probaly no, but i still felt like asking.

133 words
15/40
Back to top Go down
Shiken Kan

Shiken Kan

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child   Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 4:42 pm

Shiken Kan looked at Sankay for a moment, he could see her fists clench and her eyes gaining a slightly red pigment. She lowered her head. Very quiet sobs came from her. Shiken's computer mind read all these signs, but he was unsure what she was doing. Maybe an attack? He thought, but she looked away. "Have you ever been to the other towns?" She asked, or something like that. Shiken looked at what he thouht she was looking at, but realised that might be part of the trick. So looked back at her. "No" He said, he wanted to keep his side of the conversation short, so she couldn't spring at him in the middle. He darted his eyes quickly to where she was looking again, but seeing nothing, as before, he looked back at her, sighing.

Words: 140 (I'm sooo cheap)

[16/40
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child   Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:06 pm

I heard shiken kan's answer but still did not look back. He probaly thought I was looking at something...on the other hand, he does have feelings like every one else...he also has emotions...he can feel sadness and anger.so I guess he kept his answer quite stupendisly simply simple because he most likely had the slightest of ideas of what to say at a moment like this.
"Soooo...." I say after a couple minutes of pretty akward silence. For the past few silent minutes I have been wipping a salty tears off my red eyes hoping that he didn't fell bad for me and wouldn't ask any questions that would make me even sadder then I already am and angryer. I really hope he doesn't ask and extrmely akward questions. That would be very akward for both me and shiken kan.

141 words (I am soo cheep)
Back to top Go down
Shiken Kan

Shiken Kan

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child   Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 1:11 pm

Shiken Kan concluded that Sankay had no intentions of hurting him. He sighed, he was getting hot there for a second. He looked at the playground, deserted, and again, for apparent reasons. Nails jutted out of the sides of the plank, wood was broken and green, some even looked burnt. Shiken winced as he looked at the swingset, one of the chains was broken because of it's weakness. Whoever had built this place was cheaper then Shiken Kan, and Sankay combined. "What's your last name." Shiken asked, as he climbed up the stairs of the playground, the stair case winced under every step. He thought he heard it crying, no, that was just the rail grincing under the weight of his arm. He pulled it back, then looked at Sankay for an answer. Her eyes where less red, Shiken had no idea what that meant. He isn't human.

Words: 151
18 / 40 posts done.
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child   Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 9:01 pm

"My last name is Kawairashii" I said looking back at shiken kan. "Do you think you can lift that thing? It doesn't look bery heavy..." I said Laughing a bit and wiping my eye a bit more. I'm glad he didn't ask and questions that would be hard to answer.

19/40
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child   Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 9:04 pm

Shiken Kan looked at her for a few moments. He smiled slightly. "Thats a sweet name." He said, with pun intended. If you know what I mean. He looked at the rail, was he just challenged to lift something? He smirked and jumped onto the ground and put his hand on the playground. He gritted his teeth, then grabbed the lowest staircase and attempted to lift the staircase. But he fell back after ripping out the first step to the staircase and fell on his behind.

20/40
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child   Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 9:13 pm

I tried hard to hold back a skicker bit it escaped a bit. "Sorry, Here, let me help...." I say walking up to where he was just standing and grabbed on side of the staircase waiting for hime to pick up the other end. "you okay?"
I ask looking back at him waiting for him to get up.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child   Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 9:18 pm

Shiken Kan jumped up, his pouted slightly, but he was unscathed, he had strangly hard looking skin, because he had a small bruise developing. He grabbed the bottom of the stair, the oppisit end of the stair, they nodded to each other, then lifted, the stair ripped out of the playground. They both shifted and stepped back. Shiken Kan laughed.

22/40
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child   Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 9:27 pm

"We are THAT good.." I say laughing a bit. "Do you know anything about the village of mist?" I asked looking slightly down so he wouldn't see my cheeks redening. It was simply because this is such an outragous question to ask someone on the sand village, it just sorta, ecaped...

23/40
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child   Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 9:29 pm

"Village of mist?" Shiken asked, her cheeks reddend. He shrugged, then began placing his half of the staircase down. Then he wiped the dust from the old staircase of his scientict cut labcoat shirt. "I don't know anything about them." He said.

24/40
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child   Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 11:06 pm

"ohh...ok...sorry..." I said looking down becoming even redder. I took a few deep breaths and my cheeks camen back to narmal colour. I was standing there, still holding my half when suddenly I realized I was still holding the half. I smiled and put it down. "What now...." I asked looking around the deserted playground.

25/40
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child   Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 11:12 pm

Shiken Kan shrugged again, then he walked over to a swing set, he pulled the chain slightly and the root ripped. He laughed slightly then looked back at her, she had returned to normal. He smiled slightly then walked over towards the large play structure. He jumped on top of it, then began walkign around it, insepcting it.
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child   Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 11:15 pm

"How old do you think this place is?" I asked looking around even more. The swingsets were rusty and the playstructure had metal slides and broken wood. I was totally in my own world for a couple minutes when I realized that shiken Kan had not asked about anything at all except my last name. Maybe he didn't care. Why should I care, I thought to myself, I guess i just like the attention.

27/40
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child   Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 11:20 pm

Shiken Kan looked up at Sankay. She seemed dazed, thats how he must have looked when he used that genjutsu attack. He leaped over the handrail, breaking it while he did that. "I'm not even sure if this structure is legal." He said and walked towards Sankay. "We came here to train, why not train?"

28/40
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child   Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 11:23 pm

"Good idea!" i said with a bit of a sarcastic voice. "How about a battle?" I asked as I got into my fighting satnce. "We can prove to eachother who is stronger." I said with a smirk. "Although it's obvious." I Said with a sarcastic smug face...

(You know what I mean...)

29/40
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child   Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 12:40 am

"A, battle?" Shiken Kan said, then he slid his hands up to mimic her fighting style, for he had never seen a fighting style before. He narrowed his sight and examined her, she had changed, she wasn't red in the face, or eyes any more. She was makeing a smirk, an expression he had learnt a while back from a friendly homeless girl. He exhaled, then inhaled, his computer mind cooling off with every breath. He tightend his fingers, waiting to begin fighting her.

30/40
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child   Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shiken Kan ~ Test Tube Child
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Naruto Game :: Training Area-
Jump to: