The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Mighty Crocodile Invasion - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Mighty Crocodile Invasion - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Mighty Crocodile Invasion - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Mighty Crocodile Invasion - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Mighty Crocodile Invasion - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Mighty Crocodile Invasion - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Mighty Crocodile Invasion - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Mighty Crocodile Invasion - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Mighty Crocodile Invasion - Page 2 Vote_lcap35%Mighty Crocodile Invasion - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Mighty Crocodile Invasion - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Mighty Crocodile Invasion - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Mighty Crocodile Invasion - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Mighty Crocodile Invasion - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Mighty Crocodile Invasion - Page 2 Vote_lcapMighty Crocodile Invasion - Page 2 Voting_barMighty Crocodile Invasion - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Zach
Mighty Crocodile Invasion - Page 2 Vote_lcapMighty Crocodile Invasion - Page 2 Voting_barMighty Crocodile Invasion - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Mighty Crocodile Invasion

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Ninja Scroll
Name: Satune Tarn
Village: Hidden Mist
Level: 40

Mighty Crocodile Invasion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mighty Crocodile Invasion   Mighty Crocodile Invasion - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2007 9:05 pm

Satune jumped back from the king croc, seeing he was preparing for something. Satune made a water clone that drew its sword and slashed at the croc's body, while Satune stood back.
Back to top Go down
tyd9

tyd9

Male
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2006-11-27

Ninja Scroll
Name: tyd
Village: Hidden Sand
Level: 25

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Crocodile Invasion   Mighty Crocodile Invasion - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2007 8:55 pm

I stand back and start to pull out 2 larg bones one for each arm.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Crocodile Invasion   Mighty Crocodile Invasion - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2007 9:05 pm

Satune's clone pounced, Sankay dove, and Tyd was prepared. But the mighty croc saw through it. He grabbed Sankay by the leg and spun her around before tossing her into the air. Satune's clone attacked and he stepped on it before it could attack. He set his eyes on Tyd.

Satune: 4/7 35
Health: 2900/2900
Chakra: 2650/3050
Actions: Uses water Clone then had clone attack.

Tyd: 3/9 28
Health: 2250/2250
Chakra: 800/950
Actions:

Sankay: 0/2 18
Health: 1250/1250
Chakra: 550/550
Actions:

Mightyest Crocodile: 7/10 10
Health: 2000
Chakra: 700
Actions: Throws, crushes and glares.

[Sorry, I'm being rushed right now, I will do the calculatiosn next time I post.]
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Crocodile Invasion   Mighty Crocodile Invasion - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2007 9:27 pm

Satune made 5 poisoned Chakra spikes, and made them zid towards the croc, attacking it from all directions.
Back to top Go down
tyd9

tyd9

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Crocodile Invasion   Mighty Crocodile Invasion - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2007 8:17 pm

While the croc looked me in the eyes I had made the hell viewing jutsu with my large bones bend to the side of my armes like grovile has his grass blades.
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female
Number of posts : 1133

Ninja Scroll
Name: Sankay Kawairashii
Level: 54

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Crocodile Invasion   Mighty Crocodile Invasion - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2007 7:52 pm

as i flew in the air, i waited to hit the ground with a big thump.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Crocodile Invasion   Mighty Crocodile Invasion - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2007 11:07 pm

The three [sorry, not enough energy.] spikes dash out of the ground and go to stab him from three directions. The croc stood there and flexed. His muscels became bulkyer then ever and the spikes simply bounced off uselessly.

With Tyd and the bones at his side, the hell viewing jutsu takes effect. The mighty crocodile sees something so terrifying... a long lost brother who takes his crown! The croc falls to his knees in tears. Sankay, meanwhile, because no one saved her, crashed against the ground... Luckily her head took most of the fall.

Satune: 1/7 34
Health: 2900/2900
Chakra: 2500/3050
Actions: makes spikes attack.

Tyd: 9/9 28
Health: 2250/2250
Chakra: 800/950
Actions:

Sankay: 2/2 18
Health: 1175/1250
Chakra: 550/550
Actions:
Status: Bleeding Minorly to Head -75 Health [This number is an exception, see bottom of post.]

Mightyest Crocodile: 8/10 10
Health: 2000
Chakra: 700
Actions: Uses Iron Body Jutsu

[By the way I am no longer telling you what you are losing... just makeing it smaller... it just seems more realistic to not have numbers, but you would know how much strength you have left.
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Crocodile Invasion   Mighty Crocodile Invasion - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2007 9:43 pm

Satune, tired of fighting, decided to jump into the nearest tree, and watch the battle from there.
Back to top Go down
tyd9

tyd9

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Crocodile Invasion   Mighty Crocodile Invasion - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2007 8:40 pm

I hold the crock in my jutsu and wait for Sankey and Satune to do somthing!
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female
Number of posts : 1133

Ninja Scroll
Name: Sankay Kawairashii
Level: 54

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Crocodile Invasion   Mighty Crocodile Invasion - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2007 6:56 pm

I get up, jump with my sword out and hopefully stab him without having to move.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Crocodile Invasion   Mighty Crocodile Invasion - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2007 7:23 pm

The crocodle crumples onto the ground with Sankay having missed it, and the jutsu that Tyd used to full effect.

He was on the ground, after having an emotional break down they all laid the Mightyest Crocodile to rest.
___
/ \
|R.I.P|
| |
|____|

A'wright! [No that was not a grammer mistake]
You all win! Topic locked!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Crocodile Invasion   Mighty Crocodile Invasion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mighty Crocodile Invasion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2