The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Troubling Discoveries Vote_lcap20%Troubling Discoveries Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Troubling Discoveries Vote_lcap13%Troubling Discoveries Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Troubling Discoveries Vote_lcap11%Troubling Discoveries Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Troubling Discoveries Vote_lcap6%Troubling Discoveries Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Troubling Discoveries Vote_lcap35%Troubling Discoveries Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Troubling Discoveries Vote_lcap4%Troubling Discoveries Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Troubling Discoveries Vote_lcap10%Troubling Discoveries Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Troubling Discoveries Vote_lcapTroubling Discoveries Voting_barTroubling Discoveries Vote_rcap 
Zach
Troubling Discoveries Vote_lcapTroubling Discoveries Voting_barTroubling Discoveries Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Troubling Discoveries

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Ninja Scroll
Name: Satune Tarn
Village: Hidden Mist
Level: 40

Troubling Discoveries Empty
PostSubject: Troubling Discoveries   Troubling Discoveries EmptyMon Sep 03, 2007 12:16 am

(38 words= 1 training point)

It was late day, the sun was sinking below the horizon, Satune had not noticed what time it was, it did not matter. Satune had been training since that morning, he was dead tired and about to quit. Satune had used clones to train that day, even though they proved no effort for him to slice apart, it was better than no enemy. Three clones charged at Satune, he was panting hard, there were holes all over his backyard, Satune had giant scrapes from practicing all day, trying maneuvers that earlier he would of thought he was insane to even try.

The three clones coming closer, Satune jumped backwards, releasing three Chakra spikes come out of his body impale the clones, all three disappeared instantly. Satune Chakra spikes were dripping with poison, his whole yard was filled with small purple puddles. Satune looked up, remembering all the times that his Sensai had torn through his Chakra like paper, Satune knew he would be able to do so easily now, Satune must be getting stronger. Satune walked back to his back door, tripping a couple time over holes he had made. He made his way to his bed, and fell down on it, and slept instantly.

Satune had woke up late next afternoon, he was sore every where, he could barely move. But sore or not, Satune got up and looked out the window, it was sunny and looked hot, Satune put on some clean clothes, and started walking to his front door. He opened the door, and walked outside. He made his way to the library, he was incapable of doing any kind of physical training today. Satune didn't even look at what book he took, he sat down in the closest chair, and flipped the book at a random page, and read. The book was about the Mist's most vicious criminals, still half asleep, Satune looked at the picture that was at the page. The picture was of a young black haired woman, holding a black spear, impaling into a ninja, Satune looked closer at the picture, the spear seemed to be made out of Chakra, Satune quickly darted his eyes to the words at the bottom of the picture they read: 'The young Mikousi Tarn, killing an Academy Student in the Genin exam.

(397 words Done Training)
Used 10 training points
I want:
+5 Speed
+5 Chakra

Last edited by on Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: Troubling Discoveries   Troubling Discoveries EmptyMon Sep 03, 2007 6:11 pm

[Stats added and Training Points lowered.]
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Troubling Discoveries   Troubling Discoveries EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 11:55 pm

Satune cloudn't continue reading the main story, he was to tired to concentrate and to fully understand what he would be reading. Satune took a piece of paper that was deep in his pocket, who knew why it was there, but it would be useful now. Satune put the piece of paper in the book, as a bookmark to remember what page he was at. Satune put the book back where Satune found it. Satune found another book, 'Popular Hidden Mist village Jutsus' it was called. 'Good something to get my mind going' Satune took the suprisingly small book, and scanned through the book. Most of the Jutsus were water, Satune chose, 'Water clone' sounds intersting Satune thought, as he checked out the book and left the library with it. Satune made his way back to his house, put the book open to the correct page, and placed the book on a stump. Satune followed the detailed instruction, remembering the hand sleas, and concentrated his Chakra the way the book told him to. Luckly it has that earlier that morning, leaving big muddy puddles around Satune's back yard. Satune attempted to make a water clone, he did not expect much for his first try, he hadn't even properly read the instructions, he only read the things that seemed important, which was unusual for Satune, since he normally read every word over and over again, till he understood that meaning of it. A roundish circle came out of the puddle of water infront of Satune, 'it must be the clone's head' Satune thought, keeping his concentration, watching as the clone slowly came out of the water. Satune saw 2 more roundish things come out of the water, which he suspected were shoulders, but suddenly the form collapsed, makeing a splash as the water his against the puddle. "Dammit" Satune shouted, having no patience from being so tired. Satune walked back to the book, and read more of the book, seeing many flaws he had done while creating the clone. After reading most of the discription, Satune flet more awake now, the sun was still high enough in the air, Satune probably had another 4-5 hours before it sunk down below the horizon, he tried to make a water clone again. The clone's head and shoulders came out alot faster than last time, Satune has a general idea of how the clone should look. the clone was completely out of the water, Satune strained as the feet were formed, the clone was still the color of water, Satune had read that it should look exactly like him. Satune stopped concentrating, the clone splashed back into the puddle, Satune moved back the the book, and properly read the rest of the instructions. A coiuple hours later, Satune could make a clone with minor difficulities, Satune had enough, he felt confident enough, he took the book and made his back to the library

Done training
Words: 450-550
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Troubling Discoveries   Troubling Discoveries EmptySun Sep 16, 2007 12:07 am

Word Count: 489

Jutsu leant:

Water Clone
200 Chakra per Burst
1 Clone per Burst
Clones have 30% all Stats
Clones may use Jutsus if User has them
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Troubling Discoveries   Troubling Discoveries EmptySun Sep 16, 2007 10:46 pm

Satune estimated that the library would close in 2 hours, Satune had been to it so often, he knew their Sunday schedule. Satune arrived at the library, said hello to the librarian, and took the book he had earlier that day. Luckly the piece of paper he put at the right page was still there, so Satune opened the book and read with ought stop. After reading the first couple of lines, Satune learned that the picture was 40 years, and Mikousi, the girl in the picture, was 8 at the time, of her Academy graduation exam.

Satune kept reading the hefty story, the article talked about, Mikousi Tarn, and her life story, she was known to be able to use her bloodline at such young age. 'Mikousi was able to make the black Chakra come out her body at the age of 5, not being able to control it, she killed many dogs, birds, and other household animals' Satune read on, 'for killing so many pets, Mikousi was hated by most of her clan, even her own parents talked behind her back, wondering what was wrong with her. She was sent to the Ninja Academy, her parents hoped that she would be able to control her actions, but it just got worst. Mikousi could fully control her bloodline, but was still hated by many people of her clan, which led her to hate everything and everybody around her.' Satune put the book away, as the librarian was telling his that the library was closing.

Satune walked, eager to keep reading the article, but he was able to wait till tomorrow. Satune went back to his house, and strapped his sword to his back. Even though Satune was used to the great weight of his sword, it was still pretty heavy. Satune started doing push-ups in his house, it was a lot harder for Satune to do multiple push-ups, since he had his sword on his back, but he was still able to do 100. Satune then held his sword straight forward in front of himself, with one arm, till that arm got tired, Satune would then switch to the other arm. It was dark outside, Satune decided that he would need full concentration tomorow, for reading the book again, and Satune's arms get getting tired from the workout he had been doing. Satune made his way to his bed, and fell asleep.

(400 words)
I want +8 Strength
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Troubling Discoveries   Troubling Discoveries EmptySun Sep 16, 2007 10:58 pm

Strength raised. Points taken.
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Troubling Discoveries   Troubling Discoveries EmptyMon Sep 17, 2007 7:37 pm

Satune woke up early next morning, he was surprised, he did not expect to wake up till 8:00, but now, his alarm, clock said it was 6:00. 'Dam the library won't open for another hour' Satune got out of bed, and while still in his pajamas, Satune strapped his sword to his back, and started doping squats. Satune sword felt lighter that it was yesterday when he trained. It was now 7:05, Satune was making his was to the library. It was a cloudy day, a rainy day, the best type of day to just read a hefty book in the library.

Satune arrived at the library, he walked by the front counter, and a new young librarian was there. She watched Satune walk in the library,
"Hi" Satune said, she tilted her head sideways, still observing Satune,
"Hello" she said looking at Satune's forehead protector. She walked around the desk, and touched Satune's hand
"What have you come here to do?" she asked , looking directly at him. Satune felt uneasy, like there was another force inside of him,
"I'm here to read a book about Mist criminals,"
"Good," she smiled shortly, and walked back to the desk, "As you have probably noticed, I'm not your average librarian, i'm a Ninja, sent here because there has been someone stealing books from here. The reason I touched your hand, that was a technique, allows me to feel if your lying or not."
"Who steals books from a library?" Satune asked shortly after.
"There are many book, containing Jutsus in this library, it's the main library after all, and it seems like the Mizukage wants these books preserved for later use," She quickly looked at a paper beside her, "For example, you borrowed a Jutsu book yesterday."
"I guess," said Satune, who wanted to keep talking to this girl, but knowing that he needed to get reading, "Ill keep an eye out for anyone suspicious, but i doubt that anyone will get past you." She smiled as Satune walked away.

Satune finally got back to reading the book he couldn't wait to read. Satune started back from where he left off.

(350 words)
I want +2 Strength, and +5 Ninjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Troubling Discoveries   Troubling Discoveries EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 11:03 pm

You have gained 2 strength and 5 Ninjutsu. Training Points substracted
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Troubling Discoveries   Troubling Discoveries EmptySat Oct 06, 2007 1:14 am

'I have to ignore distractions for now, I need to read.' Satune thought as he opened the book to the right page. Satune saw the ninja at the desk, she was randomly doing cartwheeld down the asiles, 'what the hell is she..... No I have to concentrate!'

Satune read from where he left off:
'It was rumoured that she had a split personality, one of them being her own compasionate self, wanting to be accepted by her clan. Her other personality was a darker side of her, poeple claimed that it was har own Chakra. controling her, making her do evil actions, this personality wanted to get revenge and kill everyone in her clan. This rumour was belived by many of the people who were interested in Mikousi, and from what they said, it was mostly the evil personality controling her.'

'Not knowing what to do she ran away, though remaining near the village at all times. Mikousi was pretty much unfind able for the next couple years, there were some people that claimed that they saw her down a very drak alley in the middle of the night, or people seeing her in the forest training, cutting down trees like they were paper. Each time someone saw her, they reported her, making more people live in fear of an attack on the village from her. later it was reported that she attacked 2 Jounin guarding the village's gate from intruders. Both were severly wounded, one losing a hand in the fierce battle, but in the end more Ninjas came, and caught her. She was brought to me, the Mizukage, I requested to see her in my office for questioning, and I wanted to be alone with her. When the time came, she was forced into my office, she was bound by ropes with special selas, to prevent her from using Chakra and to limit her movement.
"Take a seat" I said, keeping a straight face, all she did was look at me, big eyes, eyes that would be burned into my memory forever, I can still remember them, open wide, with pale blue in the center. She looked away for one second and looked back at me, her expression changed dramaticaly, her eyes were no longer the one's of an innocent child, but of a murderer. Keeping a straight face, I continued,
"Why have you done all of this?" She looked at me with piercing eyes, as though she was studying me, seeing as if I was worthy for her ansewer.
She said one word, "Vengance," I had problems understanding what she said, not just that she spoke softly, but she probably hadn't spoken for years. She continuer, with her soft, but evil sounding voice, "Ya think I enjoied it there? Every dam day, they looked at me as through I were some kind of monster, every day!" by the end she was screaming.'

'There was a long silence bewteen her and I, I was lost in thought, wondering what it would of been like in her position. "I probably would done the same thing if I were in your position, but we have people that can help you, you can come over your dark side you could live a normal lif-" she cut me off "You think I need help?! You think I want to change, the past is done, no one can change that, no matter what I do ill be still looked at as a monstrocity."'

Satune had been reading so intencily, he didn't notice the undercover Ninja praticaly breathing on him as she was reading the same book he was.
"Don't you have to keep guard?" Satune asked
"Haven't you noticed, it's pouring out there, and were the only one's in the library, no one has entered since you came in, and who in there right minds would come into a library at this time?"
Satune had not noticed the weather, nor had he noticed anyone enter the library.
"What time is it?" he asked
The female ninja looked at the celing, Satune looked up there too to see what she was looking at, but there was nothing, just a white celing.
"6:00 P.M" she said after a short while.
Satune was lost, probably from not enough fresh air,
"I forget, what time does this library close again?
She smiled, "Normally 6:00, but im here all night, so you can keep reading for as long as im here, which is for the next 3 days."
"3 days, that seemes like kuite a long time, no?" Satune said
"Well the mission was to stay here for 3 days, if I caught the book robber before I could leave early, but i doubt thats going to happen."

(Done training)
(750 words)
(I want +10 to Chakra and +5 to Strength.)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Troubling Discoveries   Troubling Discoveries EmptySat Oct 06, 2007 7:57 pm

Stats changed.
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Troubling Discoveries   Troubling Discoveries EmptyWed Oct 10, 2007 5:40 pm

It had been 3 hours Satune had asked the female Ninja where he could find a book about the Tarn Clan, he was tired reading about Mikousi Tarn. She had told him to follow her, she brought Satune to an old section of the library, most of the book were covered in dust, preventing Satune from reading the titles of the books. She found just the book Satune was looking for, explaining all about the Tarn Clan. Satune had learned a lot from the book, most of it Satune would forget soon, but it mattered to him how his Clan used to live. The book said the the whole clan was positioned in the Mist village. Satune saw the Ninja waking around the library many times, each time their eyes met, she smiled at him, 'How can someone be so happy after all the killing she must have done to become a Genin?'

Satune was fast asleep now, he had a haunting dream, one where he was standing, watching different ways the Mizukage could of died, it wasn't that Satune was scared so much by this, he had killed before, it was just different, the Mizukage was not supposed to die like this, Satune always thought that the Mizukage would die protecting the Mist village, not over some stupid fight he probably had with the Hokage, it was not right.

Satune woke up, finding himself still in the same chair, the Tarn Clan book still open in front of him. Satune, still tired from just waking up, lazily brought both books and put them both in a random shelf beside each other. Eyes half open, Satune looked down the long isle of bookshelves, at the end of the aisle, there was a silhouette of someone crouching. Intrigued by it, Satune walked towards the figure, dragging his feet as he walked along, the person at the end of the aisle jerked his head towards Satune. A second later, there was a kunai flying towards with extreme speed, a wall of Black Chakra zipped up in front of Satune, stopping the kunai, the wall bended in towards Satune , spinning the kunai so it pointed to the enemy, suddenly the wall bend towards the enemy quickly, launching the kunai towards the guy at the other end of the aisle. Satune made a lazy smile, I've used my Chakra for so long now, it pretty much does automatically.'

But this Ninja was skilled, he easily just side stepped and the kunai hit the wall behind him. Satune was alone, the book robber had ran off, but Satune could still hear him, prowling through the aisles, but it seemed like his footsteps were coming from all around. Satune then heard the footsteps louder from the bookcase right above, Satune looked up there and the robber was coming down atop Satune with a small sword drawn. The robber ninja came so fast, Satune couldn't react. Satune thought for a second that he would receive a deafening blow to the head, but the Girl Ninja came from what seemed to be the bookcase itself, she had a kunai drawn, and jumped in front of Satune and deflected the robber with the sword. The robber was thrown aside on to the ground, where he la motionless, but he started vanishing, first his feet turned invisible, and the invisibility crept up his body, till he was fully invisible. But during the process of him turning invisible, Satune just didn't stand there, he drew his sword, expecting another attack. Satune and the Female Ninja were back to back, each covering one end of the aisle. Nothing could be heard other than the breathing of Satune and the Ninja behind him.

Satune blacked out, the last thing he remembered was the enemy Ninja cutting a minor wound into Satune's shoulder. Satune could still think, but he couldn't control his own body. He tried to open his eyes to see what was happening, only to find a great resistance keeping them closed. Satune was successful at just barely opening his eyes a couple times, only to see large holes in the side of a bookcase, and the last Satune saw was the roof of the library falling down atop him.

Satune woke up, he was stiff, he wasn't able to move yet. Satune opened his eyes, he was alone in a hospital bed, across the room, Satune saw a calender, or what he though was a calender, his eye sight was a little blurry. Satune looked harder at the calender at the wall, it was November, there was a big red circle around the 23rd. Satune felt some movement coming back to his body, he started lifting himself, struggling to just get his upper body off the bed. "I wouldn't be moving if I were you," Satune heard from a man coming from around the corner. A tell man came around the corner, Satune just barely saw milky white eyes, 'Could it be?' Satune asked himself. before he could think, Satune made hand selfs, and the bed covers started twirling around, the covers stopped twirling and Satune was behind the man. But Satune collapsed, "I told you not to move" said the man, while he caught Satune with great reflexes. Satune looked closely at the man, it was not who Satune thought it was, it wasn't his Sensai, Satune started fading out, "Dam he's out cold again" Satune just barely heard.

Satune woke up again, to find the same doctor as before standing in front of him, "Sorry about before... I thought you were someone else."
"After what you did in the library, I'm not surprised!"
"Why what did I do, where is she?" Satune asked finally coming to his senses, and started worrying about the girl he was with in the library.
"O you mean Tasunya? Well, she has been fine for about 2 weeks not, surprisingly only coming out of there with a broken leg, but you... You have been in a come for one month today, see the circle on the calender. We had had a special medical ninja come in after our medical ninjas couldn't tell what was wrong with you. You skin was... bubbling, and these bubbles were filled with some liquid, we took a surgical knife, and we cut one open on your arm," Satune looked at his arm, there was a small circular scar on his forearm.
"The moment the knife pierced this bubble, it exploded, and thick liquid came out, landing on the floor. This liquid seemed to eat through the floor, leaving many small deep holes on the floor." Satune struggled to roll over and look over the bed, the was indeed about a dozen small holes in the ground. "Anyways after 3 days of you skin being like this as I said we called in a highly trained medical ninja, "She looked into your memory, when she was done she said that you had poison running through your veins, and your body was taken over by another more destructive side of you, like another personality. Anyways after this other personality took over your body it unlocked some hidden power inside of you. When you were fighting that other ninja in the library, your skin was bubbling like I told you. Your eyes were also completely purple, and it seemed that anything that you touched started to melt away." Satune lied there, in amazement not knowing what to say.

"This highly trained medical ninja created a seal on the back of your neck to stop this other personality from taking over again, but she said that there was a bad side to this seal, it may stop the other side from coming out, but it will speak to you in your mind now, and try to get you to make bad decisions..."
'This guy talks to much, you should just tell him to get the hell away from you' the doctor was right, Satune never thought that, another being thought from him.
"...Anyways if you listened to what I just said you should be fine." The doctor stopped speaking, the doctor quietly left the room, Satune was now alone.

'Who are you?' thought Satune wanting to get answers
'Who am I? I'm you, and you are me! I have always been inside you, everyone from the Tarn clan has a dark side that they can unlock, even though it seemed like most of them would rather die then have their dark side released.'
'Your right, when I killed my Sensai, it was controlling myself, and I didn't like what I was doing, but I just wanted to kill.'
'Finally you make the connection.'
'But why didn't you completely take oven when I was fighting my Sensai, why only when I was in the library fighting some bozo ninja.'
'If I took over your body completely when you were killing your Sensai, no one would of found you when you would of passed out in the forest, and you would of died there. But in the library, I intended to destroy it, people would of noticed instantly, the people and ninjas would come rushing towards the ruins and find you, that girl and the dead ninja, they would of brought all three of you to the hospital immediately. I left your skin bubbling so that the hospital would call in a special medical ninja. Then I made myself evident to the ninja looking through your thoughts, so she would seal me up and allow me to talk to you.'

A week later, Satune was told he could leave, Satune was happy to. Satune took his sword where it had been while Satune was sick, in the corner of the room, it felt alot lighter that before. Satune walked outside, it was mid day, not a cloud in the sky. Satune quickly decided to walk to see the remains of the library. It took a while to walk there, because Satune had been in a hospital bed for ages. But when Satune arrived, as he expected, there was a pile of ruins, with "Do not walk" signs around them. It also seemed like the city had started cleaning the remains, for a little corner of the destruction was cleaned up. Satune kept looking when he felt a light hand on his shoulder "So they let you out." Satune heard the girl's voice and turned around to find Tasunya behind him, she had a cast on her right arm.
"I know, I've been waiting forever to get out of there" Satune replied, "Sorry for whatever happened in that library, it just happened,"
"Don't worry about it, this arm," she lifter her arm, "it feels better already, and i've had worst injuries before."
"I need a better explanation of what happened that night in the library, and maby while were at it, we can get something to eat, im starving."

So Satune and Tasunya went to the closest restaraunt they could find, and they ordered the biggest meal that was on the menu. Tasunya explained alot more in detail that the doctor did what happened that night. It seemed that Satune had become envelopped in a thick coat of what seemed to be poison, Satune wasn't even visible through this coat. Alos it seemed that Satune could make pure poison come out of his coat of poison, and whatever poison came out seemd to melt the air around it, any matereal that the poison or Satune's body came in conact with just melted away. And Satune was just throwing these balls of pure poison at the robber, and they were melting his skin and flesh every time one hit him.

After a long and detailed descroption, Satune needed some sleep, he and Tasunya were both full from all the food.
"Maby we can do this again?" Satune asked
"Sure, I have fun."
Satune walked very slowly to his nice home, he was happy to be back, it was quite dark outside, Satune flopped on his soft and fluffy bed, which was alot better that the hospital bed, Satune fell asleep instantly.

(Done Training)
(2005 words)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Troubling Discoveries   Troubling Discoveries EmptySat Dec 08, 2007 1:00 am

Jutsu learnt:

A Ranked Jutsu: Curse Seal Of Poisonment
-There are 2 levels to this Curse Seal:
-Level 1, user's body becomes greenish, every hit does 1.5x extra and eyes turn purple, (-25 Health -30 Chakra per turn of use of this level)
-Level 2 User become covered in a thick coat of poison, at this stage, they can make poison come out of their body (Kinda like my Chakra, but liquid) that can be thrown, and melt anything that they hit. They also gain 2x damage for meele strikes (Kicks and Punches) and 1.5x damage from weaponry. (-50 Health, -70 Chakra per turn of using this level)
-Only the real owner of this Curse Seal (Satune Tarn) can give it to another person, for that he requires to be in Level two, and put a poisoned Chakra spike in the enemy's Juggler vein
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Troubling Discoveries   Troubling Discoveries Empty

Back to top Go down

Troubling Discoveries
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Naruto Game :: Training Area-
Jump to: