The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Tyd's traning Vote_lcap20%Tyd's traning Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Tyd's traning Vote_lcap13%Tyd's traning Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Tyd's traning Vote_lcap11%Tyd's traning Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Tyd's traning Vote_lcap6%Tyd's traning Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Tyd's traning Vote_lcap35%Tyd's traning Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Tyd's traning Vote_lcap4%Tyd's traning Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Tyd's traning Vote_lcap10%Tyd's traning Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Tyd's traning Vote_lcapTyd's traning Voting_barTyd's traning Vote_rcap 
Zach
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Tyd's traning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tyd9

tyd9

Male
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2006-11-27

Ninja Scroll
Name: tyd
Village: Hidden Sand
Level: 25

Tyd's traning Empty
PostSubject: Tyd's traning   Tyd's traning EmptyMon Aug 20, 2007 9:06 pm

I have -40 words, per 1 traning pont. If it changes I will change this post and warn you on the other one.

Stat: Genjutsu
Traning points: 10

I wake up in my house after all of the action of the Chunnin exam. Evan though I did not rank up I still tried. I leave to go train my Genjutsu in my hidden training place. Once arrived at my training place I sit down and start my training with some meditation. After a while of that I move on to something harder like replacement on some folk in town.

I’m going through town and see some kids I run up shouting “hey.” They look over to see a flicker of me that turns to some dust floating where I was. I come out of hiding and start calling them again. They look me then dust. After a few times they leave, so I move to some where else, the gym. The entire group of large guys are standing around some brawl. So I take this golden opportunity to call them all, just so I can wisp away when they look.

I get board with all the hiding so I go to find those bully’s that I beat up. As soon as I walk up they start with the name calling, so I taunt their leader until he attacks. He swings a punch, he hit some sand. He keeps trying I keep dodging. Every time he hits me it turns to sand, until one time I replace myself with one of the smaller bully’s. That is my finisher, so I walk away, the head Bully mad as always.

I go back to my secret training place to pass my day with some meditating. Nearing the end of the day as I’m walking home I stop one last time before supper to train Genjutsu. I walk up to someone from the front. Poof!!! I’m coming from behind. Poof!!! The other side, until the person gets mad and walks away. By then I’m tried and think I deserve a good supper.

Can you only count this tomorrow so then all my words count, I have 320.

Last edited by on Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:57 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

Tyd's traning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyd's traning   Tyd's traning EmptyTue Aug 21, 2007 4:39 pm

Used 10 Training Points.
Received 10 Genjutsu.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
tyd9

tyd9

Male

Ninja Scroll

Tyd's traning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyd's traning   Tyd's traning EmptyTue Aug 21, 2007 4:48 pm

Can I make a Jutsu that will allow me to get +3 training point a day. So instead of 2 I get 5.

It's good points are +3 traning a day if I mention it.

It's bad points I can only battle, work, or whatever else at 25%. I lose 75% of all my battle stats for that day, and - 500 HP

If you do not accept this as a D ranked jutsu I will edit this idea (post).
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

Tyd's traning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyd's traning   Tyd's traning EmptyTue Aug 21, 2007 5:11 pm

Accepted, you may now write the post for the training.
Back to top Go down
tyd9

tyd9

Male

Ninja Scroll

Tyd's traning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyd's traning   Tyd's traning EmptyTue Aug 21, 2007 5:43 pm

Jutsu rank: D
Name: None
Jutsu point: 40

I go from sleeping to sitting straight up, with an idea. I bolt down stairs grab breakfast, rethinking my idea over and over in my head so I don't forget, because I easily forget my dreams.

In my hidden training place I sit down to meditate but no before righting my idea down on the ground. After my mind gathering time for max training, I’m ready to start with my Jutsu.

It’s a Genjutsu, to make my body think it’s not tired even if it is. I get +3 training point per day that I use it. The bad side is it makes me work at 25% efficacy, and damages me by 500HP, all because my muscles are getting ripped apart.

To learn this Jutsu I have to go through all the hand seals I know until I find the right ones. The mind training is an equally important part of the Jutsu, because I have to trick my mind.

After the hardest part is done It’s time to start practicing. So I do some push-ups until my arms are tired and try the Genjutsu. I feel a bit different but not much, so I try and try until I get it right. It’s almost dark and still I can’t get it so I decide that if I get some sleep I might be able to do it tomorrow. I return home for supper and sleep.

The next morning I head out to my hidden training spot to continue. This time I do some sit-ups until my abs start to ache. I continue trying to trick myself but to no success. I think to my self, why is it not working, I must be doing it wrong I’ll try another way.

I try different hand seals and states of mind, but even less than before. Hmmm the first time must have been the best; it’s just a hard Jutsu. I must need more practice. I return to what I was doing before, but with renewed enthusiasm. The more I try the better I become even if by the smallest steps. The week finishes and still I’m practicing, I’ve must have gotten at least 20 times better, which is enough to work the way I want it to.

For the final test I work my legs, abs, and arms until they are all tired. As soon as I get all that tired I use the Jutsu. It works my limb feel good as new. This Jutsu must be hard on me but humans heal.

I have 423 words
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

Tyd's traning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyd's traning   Tyd's traning EmptyWed Aug 22, 2007 12:33 am

You have succefully learnt a new jutsu, has been added to list.
Back to top Go down
tyd9

tyd9

Male

Ninja Scroll

Tyd's traning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyd's traning   Tyd's traning EmptySun Sep 16, 2007 12:30 am

Stat: speed
Training points: 7 - 50 words (14 points)

I wake up one morning with the raw determination to beat Satune and knowing that he is stronger I choose to be faster. I get out of bed and walk over to the far side of town and get ready to time myself running across town. “GO,” I start to run at my fastest. It takes me 2.5 min to run across town. “Hmm not fast enough.” I continue my run across town once, 2 times, 3 times. “Huff huff my armour is heavy…Well whatever I need it to get better faster.” I get board of running from one end of town to the other so I move on to other things. I run over to the gym and go on the run way. “Hey anyone want to race?” No one answers for a bit so I say, “I can run faster than all of you guys.”

“Hey I can out run you,” says one of the racers.
“Ya me too”
“And me”
“Me too”

Ha they all fell in to my trap. “Let’s go then one at a time…with obstacles.

Once I get the first racer set up, I get one of the other racers to count us down.

“3……2…...1…GO!!!

I set off that second leaving the first race in my dust.

“How can you move so fast,” he asked within seconds of starting.
“Easy I train a lot,” I answer.

A good number of the racers new that if they went against me they would lose so they left. But the only races that did not leave said, “Lets race.” We got to the starting line.

“3…2…1…GO!!” I say. We start to run. At first we were about equal but after so time he started to get ahead.

“Can’t keep up?” He spat at me. I start to give more that I got. I’m running, running I catch up but exhausted of all my energy by that sprint I start to slow. “That’s all you got pathetic. He leaves me in his dust.

On my way home I keep asking myself, how did that chump beat me that’s almost impossible, for a non ninja. I get home eat supper and go to bed.

Done training (370 words)
Back to top Go down
tyd9

tyd9

Male

Ninja Scroll

Tyd's traning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyd's traning   Tyd's traning EmptySun Sep 16, 2007 12:32 am

Stat: Genjutsu
Training points: 1 -50 words (2)
This is the first of whatever number of genjutsu posts

I wake up in the morning looking forward to a day of training. I run down stairs grab breakfast and leave while eating. Once I’m done eating I start to run to the training place I built a few months ago. I sit down to start my training with some meditation to prepare the mind.

(55 words)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

Tyd's traning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyd's traning   Tyd's traning EmptySun Sep 16, 2007 12:36 am

Earn 14 Speed.
Back to top Go down
tyd9

tyd9

Male

Ninja Scroll

Tyd's traning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyd's traning   Tyd's traning EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 6:37 pm

Jutsu rank: D
Name: Hell viewing
Jutsu Points: 40
Words: 400-50=350

I wake up mad at the fact that I want to use Genjutsu and know no Genjutsu moves. I run downstairs grab my breakfast and run to my training place. Once I get there I start to wonder around until it hits me. Hell Viewing Jutsu, I run into town to get a book all about Hell Viewing Jutsu. At the library I read all about the jutsu and its hand seals so I can get max practice and mastery of the jutsu.

After a few hours of reading and rereading the book of Hell Viewing Jutsu I’m ready to start my training. I do the hand seals and practice the flow, but without some one to test on it’s useless. I run into town to train on the bullies some more. I walk around until I find one minding his own business, I jump into a tree. I do Hell Viewing Jutsu, I see him double take but noting more.

During the remainder of the day I follow him around using the jutsu over and over and over. He’s still only looking back because he thinks he saw something. The day is almost at its end and I have almost nothing to show for it, except the hand seals. An idea hits me, I bolt back to the library, and just as I arrive the old librarian is leaving I run up to her and ask, “Could you let me in please?”

“NO!!!” Shouts the librarian.

I explode with anger, “I need to master my jutsu!!!”

“NO!!!” Shouts the librarian again.

I look at her, she looks down in disgust. I do the Hell Viewing Jutsu, mad. She falls to her knees and looks over at the window of the library.

“AHHHH,” she shrieks horribly.

She runs to the door, opens slams it and locks it. “What the hell did I do?” I ask myself…. “It worked I don’t need that library I can do it all be myself. I run home as fast as I can to catch the end of dinner and I go to bed happy, that I’m that much better.

(Words 355)

Last edited by on Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

Tyd's traning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyd's traning   Tyd's traning EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 11:02 pm

You have learnt Hell Viewing Jutsu. Jutsu points substracted
Back to top Go down
tyd9

tyd9

Male

Ninja Scroll

Tyd's traning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyd's traning   Tyd's traning EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 10:13 pm

I get up and look at my watch, “whoa it’s been like 4 months since I last trained.” So I walk downstairs out of my house because the sand village is still small and not so prosperous I still live and a small sand hut. So I leave and go out side to train, what I don’t know but I want to. I leave my yard with my weights and think today will be and all around day.

First I go to the gym to get some strength training by doing push ups and bench pressing lots. Then I run on the treadmill for 1 hour so that I could be faster, but the training does not end there I keep going I run and push up until I get thirsty. So I walk over to the fountain to get water. It doesn’t work, “damn well must have dried up again better go get some water elsewhere quick.” I leave the gym and start to run outside the village to the oasis nearby and grab a huge glass of water, “whoa that’s some good stuff.” I look around; this is a nice place I should train here.

A few hours later I’ve been training my Genjutsu and Chakra, well keeping my strength, speed and stamina good and beyond. Today’s been long I should go to bed… Right here no I’m the kazekage I should sleep at home just in case something does go wrong I should be there to handle it. So I get up and go home after eating some food which was very much needed. Well goodnight me… I hope I have some time to train tomorrow, but I still want to help my city grow so maybe I should not train tomorrow but in a few days.

300 words, 30 words per point
1 str, 1 sta, 2 spd, 2 tai, 2 gen, 2 cha

Last edited by tyd9 on Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll