The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Do you think this game is fun? Vote_lcap20%Do you think this game is fun? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Do you think this game is fun? Vote_lcap13%Do you think this game is fun? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Do you think this game is fun? Vote_lcap11%Do you think this game is fun? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Do you think this game is fun? Vote_lcap6%Do you think this game is fun? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Do you think this game is fun? Vote_lcap35%Do you think this game is fun? Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Do you think this game is fun? Vote_lcap4%Do you think this game is fun? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Do you think this game is fun? Vote_lcap10%Do you think this game is fun? Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Do you think this game is fun? Vote_lcapDo you think this game is fun? Voting_barDo you think this game is fun? Vote_rcap 
Zach
Do you think this game is fun? Vote_lcapDo you think this game is fun? Voting_barDo you think this game is fun? Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Do you think this game is fun?

Go down 
+5
narterd555
Satune Tarn
Nai
Seigeti
Sankay
9 posters

do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Do you think this game is fun? Vote_lcap20%Do you think this game is fun? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Do you think this game is fun? Vote_lcap13%Do you think this game is fun? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Do you think this game is fun? Vote_lcap11%Do you think this game is fun? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Do you think this game is fun? Vote_lcap6%Do you think this game is fun? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Do you think this game is fun? Vote_lcap35%Do you think this game is fun? Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Do you think this game is fun? Vote_lcap4%Do you think this game is fun? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Do you think this game is fun? Vote_lcap10%Do you think this game is fun? Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105

Back

AuthorMessage
Sankay

Sankay

Female
Number of posts : 1133
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Sankay Kawairashii
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 54

Do you think this game is fun? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think this game is fun?   Do you think this game is fun? EmptyMon Jun 25, 2007 5:37 pm

I just thought that the admin should know if you think this game is fun. but do not worry, he shall not come on this topic so you may post what ever you wish. its alright if you thik it sucks, but please don't lie. i will not say who think it sucks or who thinks it rocks, i will just say the amount to the admin

please leave a post after chosing, so I can know why you do or don't like it.

Thank you
Sankay
Back to top Go down
Seigeti

Seigeti

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2007-03-17

Ninja Scroll
Name: Seigeti
Village: Mist
Level: 13

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game is fun?   Do you think this game is fun? EmptyMon Jun 25, 2007 5:42 pm

i think it is fun yet long because no one usually comes on to help i come on like every hour and usually there isnt anyone on and then i go off and come back on the next day and he/she finally posted back
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male
Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2007-02-05

Ninja Scroll
Name: Nai Uchiha
Village: Sand
Level: 31

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game is fun?   Do you think this game is fun? EmptyMon Jun 25, 2007 5:44 pm

its fun sometimes boring but usualy fun
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game is fun?   Do you think this game is fun? EmptyMon Jun 25, 2007 5:44 pm

thank you I find that too, I will put that and problems and glitches. for sauro's
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Ninja Scroll
Name: Satune Tarn
Village: Hidden Mist
Level: 40

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game is fun?   Do you think this game is fun? EmptyMon Jun 25, 2007 6:06 pm

this game is excellent, but I think people should go on more often, and post more. So we avoid things going for 5 months (like the Chunin exams.)
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male
Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2007-02-05

Ninja Scroll
Name: Nai Uchiha
Village: Sand
Level: 31

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game is fun?   Do you think this game is fun? EmptyMon Jun 25, 2007 6:19 pm

Satune Tarn wrote:
this game is excellent, but I think people should go on more often, and post more. So we avoid things going for 5 months (like the Chunin exams.)
the chunin exams have been goin on for longer than that i think and i want the next one to start soon because i want to try to be a chunin
Back to top Go down
narterd555

narterd555

Male
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-04-30

Ninja Scroll
Name: homo hito
Village: hidden leaf
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game is fun?   Do you think this game is fun? EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 1:56 pm

I couldn't read through all the rules, too many.
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game is fun?   Do you think this game is fun? EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 2:11 pm

maybe you should take a couple minuts to read through the rules because the secong mega rule clearly stats that if you do not read rules you eill be ban.
Back to top Go down
Naruto_Uzu

Naruto_Uzu

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Ninja Scroll
Name: Thomas Uchiha
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game is fun?   Do you think this game is fun? EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 2:07 pm

cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol! lol! lol! Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad king
Back to top Go down
Madara-Uchiha

Madara-Uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Ninja Scroll
Name: madarauchiha
Village:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game is fun?   Do you think this game is fun? EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 4:31 pm

it rocks!!!!! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.akatsuki123.proboards85.com
Josh

Josh

Male
Number of posts : 626
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Ninja Scroll
Name: Kimmimaro
Level: 2

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game is fun?   Do you think this game is fun? EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 4:32 pm

this game rocks so hard!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Madara-Uchiha

Madara-Uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Ninja Scroll
Name: madarauchiha
Village:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game is fun?   Do you think this game is fun? EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 4:47 pm

ya it does!!!! Basketball
Back to top Go down
http://www.akatsuki123.proboards85.com
Johnson5756

Johnson5756

Male
Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Ninja Scroll
Name: Miruichi Urasaki
Level: 21

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game is fun?   Do you think this game is fun? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:07 pm

Its cool reading the whole game, but its always boring cause everytime I come to this website, none of you are online. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://writers.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game is fun?   Do you think this game is fun? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you think this game is fun?
Page 1 of 1