The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!] - Page 4 Vote_lcap20%Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!] - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!] - Page 4 Vote_lcap13%Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!] - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!] - Page 4 Vote_lcap11%Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!] - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!] - Page 4 Vote_lcap6%Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!] - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!] - Page 4 Vote_lcap35%Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!] - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!] - Page 4 Vote_lcap4%Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!] - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!] - Page 4 Vote_lcap10%Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!] - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!] - Page 4 Vote_lcapSuggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!] - Page 4 Voting_barSuggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!] - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Zach
Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!] - Page 4 Vote_lcapSuggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!] - Page 4 Voting_barSuggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!] - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!]

Go down 
+10
coolkid101
crushy
Josh
narterd555
tyd9
Seigeti
Nai
Sankay
Satune Tarn
Suta
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

How about the Naruto Video Game idea?
Yes!
Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!] - Page 4 Vote_lcap100%Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!] - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 100% [ 7 ]
no, please...
Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!] - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!] - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
coolkid101

coolkid101

Male
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Ninja Scroll
Name: Mitchell Aburame
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 1

Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!]   Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!] - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 4:15 pm

i think you mis understand this jutsu :/ the bugs can do both but when i talked about the damage, im saying that when you summon bugs it damages yourself... i mean how do you summon kikai without damaging yourself? :S but i like your idea about summoning multiples at once..
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male
Number of posts : 1192
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Ninja Scroll
Name: Zach Suna
Village: Hidden Sand
Level: 45

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!]   Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!] - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 3:50 am

y would it do damage to yourself?
Back to top Go down
coolkid101

coolkid101

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!]   Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!] - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 11:56 am

Because the Aburame clan uses insects that are stored in there actual body, to eject them they must open a hole in there flesh and let insects dig there way out..
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!]   Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!] - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 7:35 pm

You have your information wrong. The clone jutsu takes 50 chakera per clone. and 10 chakra per turn for each.

Summon Kikai takes 10 chakra for each, and does 5 damage if it hurts.
There is no damage done to the player. You can use as many bursts as you want for each jutsu. So you could summon 100 kikai for 1000 chakra and do 500 damage.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
coolkid101

coolkid101

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!]   Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!] - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 7:43 pm

k i guess but that seems a little unrealistic still to me because in the show all shino has to do is open a hole in his flesh and eject as many as he wants :/ plus 100 insects is no where near enough to make a shield of any kind on top of that i dont even have enough chakra to summon ten bugs right now... and its fully charged!
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!]   Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!] - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 7:56 pm

Thats because you still need to train.

Also, I work a lot with imgery. but I also work a lot with numbers.

if you can make enough bugs to defend yourself from an attack with counter damage, than that will work.
Back to top Go down
coolkid101

coolkid101

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!]   Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!] - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 8:10 pm

yeah true, but what happens if you dont even get a chance for a counter attack, what if the first thing they throw at you is a grand fire ball jutsu, with thirty shuriken mixed in with kunai? :p
Back to top Go down
tyd9

tyd9

Male
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2006-11-27

Ninja Scroll
Name: tyd
Level: 25

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!]   Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!] - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 10:36 pm

Time works with ability points, as long as you have enough speed you can counter it, if you don't, then your too weak to counter it anyways.

Stop posting here unless you have a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Johnson5756

Johnson5756

Male
Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Ninja Scroll
Name: Miruichi Urasaki
Level: 21

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!]   Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!] - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 4:00 am

What about putting a background music.
Any music you like but don't make it too loud like those rock musics.
Back to top Go down
http://writers.darkbb.com
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!]   Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!] - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 3:52 pm

I did that at one point, but not being very good with code, it would only start playing after a while, and then it would actually become a nuissance, slowly moving forward and stuttering, and it made the forum load a lot slower. So I decided not to have it.
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Ninja Scroll
Name: Satune Tarn
Village: Hidden Mist
Level: 40

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!]   Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!] - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 8:37 pm

Suta, could you please lock some of the missions that are done on the mission page, its kinda of confusing so sort through them and see how many missions are really active and how many are just missions waiting for someone to join.
Back to top Go down
Johnson5756

Johnson5756

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!]   Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 5:07 am

Put a chat box at the main page.
That would save the pm box instead of keep refreshing the pm page.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!]   Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 5:19 pm

I did that at one point, but not being very good with code, it would only start playing after a while, and then it would actually become a nuissance, slowly moving forward and stuttering, and it made the forum load a lot slower. So I decided not to have it.

Same story for the chatbox with the music.

It just wasn't used enough.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!]   Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 5:33 pm

What do you guys think of this rule:

Inventory Roleplaying, that will be gaining new items through roleplay with a moderator or admin.

This will also include money. [such as a working in a shop roleplay] Or stat training roleplay. [Such as reading some information in a library.] These must be roleplayed with a moderator or admin, and they have to offer it to you. It will be like a roleplaying bonus. They offer a challenge asking for a certain amount of words, [or similar] and you may decide to accept, or declining, if you declining, you proceed roleplaying with no bonus, if you accept, and fullfull the requirments, you will receive said item.

Not bad right? It will make people want to roleplay more. [also, the moderator dosn't need to be a part of the roleplay, just have written the challenge.]

The next thing is almost non-negotabile, because everyoen will want it.
I was thinking between two possibilities.

When you complete a Mission, you get this:
D ranked: 2 Stats
C ranked: 5 Stats
B ranked: 10 Stats
A ranked: 15 Stats
S ranked: 20 Stats

Or...

For every 100 words used in a mission, you can gain 1 skill, for the price of 1 Training Point. Like in training, but double words. [weights will NOT apply.]
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!]   Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!] - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 5:25 pm

Okay, those numbers are... larger then before... I like the 100 word thing better. Also, heres another thing!

Kages, you can make custom characters in your respected village which I would roleplay. But you can also create your own soldiers you can use for roleplaying fight. So if a ninja attacks your village, you can use one of your NPC ninjas to fight back. [I control NPC ninjas.] You choose rank, and health, chakra, jutsus... and such, not stats however, just damageing attacks. Then the cost of creating them, and I will see if I accept.
Back to top Go down
Johnson5756

Johnson5756

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!]   Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!] - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 6:09 am

Add something for your personalized profile like my website.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!]   Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!] - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 11:31 pm

I cannot access your site, with out being a member, please explain yourself.
Back to top Go down
Johnson5756

Johnson5756

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!]   Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!] - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:25 pm

Add these to anywhere you like.
Dun just make the whole forum plain white.

Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!] - Page 4 Kage10
Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!] - Page 4 Cranke10

If you want more, pm me. I still have some.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

Male
Number of posts : 626
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Ninja Scroll
Name: Kimmimaro
Level: 2

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!]   Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!] - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:01 am

im 11, so i have an imagination still. LOL so i propose that we.......OHH! is it possible that we can make little virtual villages. or, make virtual items that give certain players certain skills automaticlly. like i would find a skill chip while on a mission and it automaticlly lets me pick a jutsu of the c-ranked level, in the fire family. So i would pick like fire ball jutsu? something like that. like it?
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!]   Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!] - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:18 pm

to Johnson:
I'm take pride in the low load time of my forum, my low end laptop loads this forum in like, 2 seconds, when it takes like 8 seconds to open larger forums with those things. They not only increase load time, but they start looking pretty annyoing, your trying to read something, but every post is like 3 times larger then it should be because people have massive signatures and those images. Maybe if the forum becomes more popular and I need those to remember what rank people actually are quicker then I will put them.

To Kimmi:
I dislike your advertising signature, you know the megarule against advertisment, please remove that signature. I'm giving you a chance because apparently your eleven, but fix it.
Also, virtual villages would be epic, but I am unaware of how to make such a game, my current knowledge in game makeing is extremely limited. Instead of items that instantly teach you objects (which I would have made scrolls instead of coins) I decided that you may occasionally get a possibility to post within a certain guideline of a challenge I make for just you, relevant to your post, and then you will get something special. So if I see your posteing something, and doing a good job, I might say something like : [good job with the posting so far, how about a challenge? if you write down 200 words for the next fight post, you can get 5 stats to spend how you like.]
This is somewhere in the rules, other things you can get include weapons, items, stats, bonus damage, attacks, jutsu(rare)]

To everyone:

Should I just remove the Bleach game? It's not very popular and kinda lame.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!]   Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!] - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:56 pm

i dunno bleach, so iam not sure....
Back to top Go down
Johnson5756

Johnson5756

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!]   Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!] - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:41 pm

I never watch BLEACH, so I dun even know what it is.
We'll see if the others want to let it stay or not
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!]   Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!] - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 8:49 pm

It is concluded that we shall not remove the BLEACH Game, yet.

Heres one kick ass suggestion, tell me what you think of this:

With every 5 training points you have, you may gain 1 stat, WITHOUT training! When that stat reaches 50 or higher, it's 10 training points, when it reaches 100 or higher it goes to 15 training points for 1 stat, without training.

Pretty darn epix eh?
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!]   Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!] - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 9:37 pm

epic!

where do we post to do it?
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!]   Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!] - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 11:13 pm

I think I would just do it by PM.
Of course never during a mission or fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!]   Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!]
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next