The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Learning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai Vote_lcap20%Learning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Learning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai Vote_lcap13%Learning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Learning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai Vote_lcap11%Learning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Learning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai Vote_lcap6%Learning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Learning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai Vote_lcap35%Learning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Learning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai Vote_lcap4%Learning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Learning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai Vote_lcap10%Learning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Learning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai Vote_lcapLearning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai Voting_barLearning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai Vote_rcap 
Zach
Learning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai Vote_lcapLearning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai Voting_barLearning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Learning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Ninja Scroll
Name: Satune Tarn
Village: Hidden Mist
Level: 40

Learning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai Empty
PostSubject: Learning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai   Learning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai EmptyThu May 03, 2007 7:34 pm

It was early morning when Satune woke up. He looked out the window beside his bed, it was a nice and clear day outside, 'perfect day to train the Jutsu I had in mind' Satune thought to himself, putting on his clothes and walking out the front door of his house. Satune thought that the Mizukage would probably be busy, Satune heard that he had been busy tese last couple weeks and couldn't help and Shinobis. Satune had to find a new trainer, he had no idea where to find a Sensai. For about an hour, Satune was walking on many streets, looking at the faces of anyone that passed by, seeing if they looked like a strong Ninja that could train him.
(123 words)
(ok i deleted my other post, sorry if my title dosen't have all the info, i couldn't fit it all in at once.)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: Learning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai   Learning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai EmptyThu May 03, 2007 8:39 pm

[D ranked right? Good]

Some one appeared infront of Satune in a flash of mist.

He put an abnormaly long sword to Satune's neck.

"Do you know any one from the Sukota clan!" He interogated, Satune's neck begun to sting, blood trickled.

The man was wearing an eyepath and his long hair was tucked into his chirt. His face was strong and bold with scar's showering it's left side.

No headband was visible on his body but lowering your gaze you would see his head band, it looked more like a choulder pad. It was also the arm he held the sword in.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Learning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai   Learning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai EmptyThu May 03, 2007 9:40 pm

"No," said Satune, making some black Chakra come out of his neck and hold the part of the sword that was pressed against his neck "should I?" Satune asked, wondering who and what the Sukota clan was, and wondering why this man would come asking him.
(46 words)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Learning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai   Learning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai EmptyFri May 04, 2007 7:57 am

"Hmmph." He tugged on the sword and pulled it away, cutting the chakra.

"Then you are of no use to me." He begun to form a handseal.
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Learning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai   Learning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai EmptyFri May 04, 2007 8:19 am

"So you just come and put your sword up to everyone, asking if they know about some clan?" Satune asked, knowing that the guy was probably gonna disappear. 'Maby he can help me' Satune thought.
(35 words)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Learning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai   Learning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai EmptyFri May 04, 2007 8:14 pm

The guy's hand faltered as the jutsu paused.

"Well, It dosn't seem to pose a problem to me."
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Learning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai   Learning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai EmptyFri May 04, 2007 8:55 pm

Satune had been looking for someone to help him get stronger, he was getting annoyed that he couldn't find anyone, this man seemed like the best Satune had found yet, so he took his chances. "Ok look, I need someone to help me, and it looks like you need help also, so how about we help each other out?" Satune said, hoping this man would be the one to help him.
(71 words)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Learning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai   Learning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai EmptyFri May 04, 2007 9:21 pm

The man sighed, this guy was about the only person who offered to help after getting a sword put to there neck.

"Very well," it was the best offer he had gotten, "I will help you." He put the sword into it's sheath.
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Learning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai   Learning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai EmptyFri May 04, 2007 10:01 pm

"Good" Satune said, knowing that he was finally getting some where, "I need to know the Body Flicker Technique to become a better Ninja, I see that you know it, by the way you just appeared in front of me before putting that sword to my neck," Satune went on "if you can successfully teach me that Jutsu, ill be glad to help you finding this certain clan." Satune waited for the man's response.
(75 words)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Learning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai   Learning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai EmptyFri May 04, 2007 10:06 pm

The man sighed.

"Fine, how old are you anyways, man?" He must have mistaked Satune for a fully grown adult, since he was taller then him.
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Learning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai   Learning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai EmptyFri May 04, 2007 10:10 pm

Satune felt awkward, seeing that the man thought the Satune was an adult, "I'm just 14" he said, walking towards an area out of the way where not many people would see them train, hoping that he could start soon with his training.
(43 words)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Learning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai   Learning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai EmptyFri May 04, 2007 10:23 pm

The man, right before Satune answered, took out a cup of water and begun drinking it. Then when Satune answered he had spit it all out.

"Your a freacken giant!" The man commented, then he followed him into a place were mist scratched the ground, begging for life, and the gluttonish plants sucked whatever water they couold get from the mist into them.
Of course where wasn't there mist?
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Learning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai   Learning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai EmptyFri May 04, 2007 10:46 pm

When they both got to the area, Satune was not surprised by the mist, there was always mist around some where. "I have no idea how this Jutsu works, your gonna have to explain it to me" Satune said.
(39 words)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Learning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai   Learning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai EmptySat May 05, 2007 1:16 pm

"Basic, naturaly, it's similar to Substitution so begginers should imagine it."

He spun his arms around for excersise and then he formed a hand seal using both of his hands. He then spun around and then jumped to another spot.

"Tadaa!" He assumed a heroic pose, "I just used substitution."

A very obvious substitution.

"Now think it like that, but think putting your chakra into a tunnel that only you can travel through!" He was excited for who knows what reason.
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Learning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai   Learning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai EmptySat May 05, 2007 1:29 pm

"Ok" Satune said, feeling weird that this guy went from putting a sword to his neck, to doing weird poses in front of him. Satune did the right hand seals, and focused on a spot near the man, imagining that there was some kind of tube above Satune's head leading towards that spot.
(53 words)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Learning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai   Learning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai EmptySat May 05, 2007 5:13 pm

Satune could feel himself being aspirated into the tube, then when he was lifted off his feet, he felt dizzy, then some one clapped.

"Congratulations, you teleported a few inches. I think you could go through a thin glass wall with that!" He burst into laughter and then slipped onto the floor and then stoon back up with a maleciouse grin.

"Why the hell aren't you training?!?!" He souted fericly as he approched.

"Get back to your &#@$en training!" He burst out as he smiled happily and slipped back onto the floor to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Learning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai   Learning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai EmptySat May 05, 2007 5:21 pm

"ok" said Satune, not knowing if this guy was happy at him or mad. Seeing that he got mad, Satune resumed training, Satune did the hand seals again, and concentrated on a place, this time it was a spot that was further than last time. The moment that Satune transports him self or not, Satune will try to do the same Jutsu again.
(63 words)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Learning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai   Learning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai EmptySat May 05, 2007 5:31 pm

After the two, not so succesful, trys the man turnd around and begun acting like a silent assasin, then he began to snicker and then he stood back up seriously, he was... talking? To who?
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Learning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai   Learning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai EmptySat May 05, 2007 5:49 pm

'this man is obiously insane, i wonder if this clan that he's looking for is actualy real,' Satune thought to himself, Satune did the Jutsu a couple times, he only did it once or twice, but a couple more times, and Satune should be regulary. When Satune was done training, he just walked away from the man who was mumbling to him self. Satune walked home, feeling that he accomplished some thing today.
(73 words)
(Done Training)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Learning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai   Learning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai EmptySat May 05, 2007 5:51 pm

The man appeared beside Satune in a flash and then he patted his shoulder.

"Race you home, kid and by the way, me' name's Donald."

Word Count : 620

You learnt the jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai   Learning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai Empty

Back to top Go down

Learning Jutsu: Body Flicker Technique/ looking for Sensai
Page 1 of 1