The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 3 Vote_lcap11%Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 3 Vote_lcap35%Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 3 Vote_lcap10%Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 3 Vote_lcapTraining chakra from feeble to low - Page 3 Voting_barTraining chakra from feeble to low - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Zach
Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 3 Vote_lcapTraining chakra from feeble to low - Page 3 Voting_barTraining chakra from feeble to low - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Training chakra from feeble to low

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
byejin

byejin

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Ninja Scroll
Name: Byejin
Village: Hidden Rain
Level:

Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2007 11:14 pm

(sorry for the long wait.... internet was cut off)

Byejin did get jealous at Muji so he replied hastily.

"She has been MY sensei for almost 2 months now."

He started walking away from Muji and sat down on a rock with his back against him. He started wondering if Gokai liked Muji more.

"So what do you have with Gokai? Do you like her?"
Byejin asked Muji with stiffness in his voice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/biggyneo
Ryu

Ryu

Male
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-04-19

Ninja Scroll
Name: Ryu Kasumi
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 3 EmptyWed May 23, 2007 9:49 am

muji looks at byejin well only his back since he is only showing his back and says

-no actually she kindof creeped me out when she crossed my shoulders

muji thought of somthing then added this to his sentence

-why do you ask?do you have a crush on her?
Back to top Go down
byejin

byejin

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 3 EmptyWed May 23, 2007 6:56 pm

"Who said I had a crush on her?"

Byejin was about to stand up and charge at Muji but then remembered that they were squad members. So he just stayed sitting down. After a while of thinking, he laid down and looked at Muji.

"What if I do have a crush on her?"
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 3 EmptyWed May 23, 2007 11:08 pm

Gokai used a genjutsu to dammege beyjin's senses, she made him think Muji was gocking st him and insulting him.

Also whenever He said something revolving around, 'no I didn't!' or 'what?' Bejin would hear, 'whats that to you?'
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Ryu

Ryu

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24, 2007 5:43 pm

"well it was just a question im not trying to make you mad and what was up with when you said "MY sensai" cause im not trying to be mean"said muji thinking that byejin was pissed at him
Back to top Go down
byejin

byejin

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2007 12:45 am

Byejin stood up and faced Muji.

"Will you stop gawking on me! And you want to know whats up with me? Well, figure it out. I just want to train, and here you are making moves on our sensei. Next time i see you doing something slick around Gokai and i'm going to fight you."

Seeing Muji getting worried, Byejin felt supiorior. He moved closer to Muji and got ready to attack. He walked slowly and gets madder as he walks, becuase he still sees Muji gawking at him.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2007 11:47 am

Gokai might have gone to was with this one... but.

Beyjin sees Gokai walk up to Muji, then Muji smiled. She walked by withought even addresing Beyjin.

And finaly if Muji brought up anything about illusions Beyjin would her nothing but gawking.
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2007 7:05 pm

"hey byejin maybe your in something cause im asking questions not trying to be mean and i wonder what to do while we arent doing anything" then muji then pulls out his kunai and throws it at the wall and then tries to run up and hit it right under it
Back to top Go down
byejin

byejin

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2007 2:34 pm

After Gokai left without saying a word to Byejin he got furious. And to add on to it, when Muji said that Byejin is on something, Byejin got even madder. Then he saw Muji throw something and start running away. Byejin thinking it was something that Gokai gave him, ran after Muji. Byejin was now aiming to punch Muji in the back of his head to reach the tree first.
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 3 EmptyTue May 29, 2007 3:03 pm

muji turned around and saw byejin running at him thats when muji tried to duck from the hit and then he also tried to roll on the ground to get away from byejin and then when muji got away he turned around and said "what the heck are you doing byejin!?!"

thats when muji tried to get into a hiding spot so he could talk to byejin without haveing to fight him
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 3 EmptyTue May 29, 2007 5:50 pm

[Two things, one, would you like this to be a modded of a roleplay battle? If its a roleplay battle, then say Muji attacks Beyjin, he chooses if he gets hit, same goes for Beyjin attacking Muji, but be good.]

[Second Muji if your looking for a hidding place, for future referance put what type of place your trying to find, unless you want the mod to decide where they put you.]
Back to top Go down
byejin

byejin

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2007 3:30 am

(i like the idea of a modded battle beter)

"What am I doing! You are the one who is flirting with Gokai when i said to stop. You are getting all the attention."

Byejin spun around. He was getting ready to attack again, but this time, he was certain, we wasn't going to miss
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2007 10:59 am

-i got up and looked over at byejin and saw he was running to hit him so i jump in a tree but then i jump out at a spot so byejin cant see him and find a spot in the tree that would be a good hiding spot so he goes into it and says to byejin

byejin im not trying to do anything
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2007 1:15 am

As the back hand (I think it's that since thats the tipical spin punch.) came for Muji, he bounded away just in time to jump into the tree to find a hidding spot.

[Note: You are on a mountain but o well, and Muji do you want a modded battle or a roleplay battle?]
Back to top Go down
byejin

byejin

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2007 12:45 am

(well.. i might not be on for 2 months... im going on vacation to D.R. but i will be back.. i wont forget about this..lol)

After Byejin's punch missed, Muji suddenly dissappeared. He turned around in circles before hearing Muji asking him the question.

"If you aren't trying anything, why is Gokai all over you? And stop hiding, lets seetle this like real men and fight." Byejin replied.

Byejin thought of an idea. So he proposed his challenge to Muji.

"O.K. listen to this. Lets fight for it. If you win, I will drop the subject forever. But if I win, you will promise not to go near Gokai when I'm not around."
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2007 9:34 pm

[Ok Beyjin, in that case try to keep in touch, but if you can't then we can post-pone the training after Muji posts, if you want. XD]
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 16, 2007 9:25 pm

"ok i agree to your fight if you anwser this one question do you like Gokai?" then muji looks around the tree to see byejin
Back to top Go down
byejin

byejin

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2007 5:48 pm

Byejin looks straight into Muji's eyes and replies back.

"Yes I do."
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2007 7:39 pm

[Gasp! Teh great reveal! Continue.]
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 7:05 pm

[modded i guess]

well finally i get it out of you

-muji then comes out from behind the tree and looks into byejins eyes with an evil kindof stare
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 7:47 pm

[Well, either Modded or Roleplay, Roleplay is just saying what happens, and modded I say what happens.]
Back to top Go down
byejin

byejin

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 5:57 pm

"what are you statring at? Do something and stop running away!"

Byejin embraces himself for combat and gets into his stance. He now waits ready for Muji to charge and if he takes too long, Byejin will strike first.
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2007 6:31 pm

-muji gets into a defence stance and waits for byejin to attack

nothing just fight me!
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2007 11:43 pm

The fight was realy going to get serious, [huh, feel free to post.]
Back to top Go down
byejin

byejin

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2007 8:43 pm

Byejin rushes to attack Muji. He can feel the wind rushing threw his ears as he is going top-notch speed towards his opponent. He ran right up to him and jumped in the air, while he was coming down, he threw a hard right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training chakra from feeble to low   Training chakra from feeble to low - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training chakra from feeble to low
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next