The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
The Suggestions of the Running Gnomes... (Dude WTF?) Vote_lcap20%The Suggestions of the Running Gnomes... (Dude WTF?) Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
The Suggestions of the Running Gnomes... (Dude WTF?) Vote_lcap13%The Suggestions of the Running Gnomes... (Dude WTF?) Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
The Suggestions of the Running Gnomes... (Dude WTF?) Vote_lcap11%The Suggestions of the Running Gnomes... (Dude WTF?) Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
The Suggestions of the Running Gnomes... (Dude WTF?) Vote_lcap6%The Suggestions of the Running Gnomes... (Dude WTF?) Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
The Suggestions of the Running Gnomes... (Dude WTF?) Vote_lcap35%The Suggestions of the Running Gnomes... (Dude WTF?) Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
The Suggestions of the Running Gnomes... (Dude WTF?) Vote_lcap4%The Suggestions of the Running Gnomes... (Dude WTF?) Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
The Suggestions of the Running Gnomes... (Dude WTF?) Vote_lcap10%The Suggestions of the Running Gnomes... (Dude WTF?) Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
The Suggestions of the Running Gnomes... (Dude WTF?) Vote_lcapThe Suggestions of the Running Gnomes... (Dude WTF?) Voting_barThe Suggestions of the Running Gnomes... (Dude WTF?) Vote_rcap 
Zach
The Suggestions of the Running Gnomes... (Dude WTF?) Vote_lcapThe Suggestions of the Running Gnomes... (Dude WTF?) Voting_barThe Suggestions of the Running Gnomes... (Dude WTF?) Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

The Suggestions of the Running Gnomes... (Dude WTF?)

Go down 
5 posters

Are you turtlely enough to be in the turtle club?
Yes
The Suggestions of the Running Gnomes... (Dude WTF?) Vote_lcap0%The Suggestions of the Running Gnomes... (Dude WTF?) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
The Suggestions of the Running Gnomes... (Dude WTF?) Vote_lcap0%The Suggestions of the Running Gnomes... (Dude WTF?) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Perhaps
The Suggestions of the Running Gnomes... (Dude WTF?) Vote_lcap40%The Suggestions of the Running Gnomes... (Dude WTF?) Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Turtle!
The Suggestions of the Running Gnomes... (Dude WTF?) Vote_lcap60%The Suggestions of the Running Gnomes... (Dude WTF?) Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

The Suggestions of the Running Gnomes... (Dude WTF?) Empty
PostSubject: The Suggestions of the Running Gnomes... (Dude WTF?)   The Suggestions of the Running Gnomes... (Dude WTF?) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2007 9:22 pm

Alright, while I am gone I will leave this open, only post in it if you havea suggestion, but I can tell you I feel liek accepting anything that is thrown at me, (Except if there abosultly ridiculous, I will save that for an event like easter!)

Have fun! Remember this is not a chat room, do not post conversation posts, only suggestions!
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Sankay

Sankay

Female
Number of posts : 1133

Ninja Scroll
Name: Sankay Kawairashii
Level: 54

PostSubject: Re: The Suggestions of the Running Gnomes... (Dude WTF?)   The Suggestions of the Running Gnomes... (Dude WTF?) EmptyFri Apr 20, 2007 5:25 pm

i'v got an idea! how about sometime (i don't know when) we have some crazy event where you have to chase other ninjas! one of the ninjas have a red ribbon and they have to run away from every one! if someone gets the ribbon, then they have to run, this game goes on for how ever long the admin wants, the admin picks who starts with the ribbon. i hope you enjoy it!

suggestion by: sankay
Back to top Go down
byejin

byejin

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Ninja Scroll
Name: Byejin
Village: Hidden Rain
Level:

PostSubject: Re: The Suggestions of the Running Gnomes... (Dude WTF?)   The Suggestions of the Running Gnomes... (Dude WTF?) EmptyThu Apr 26, 2007 8:00 am

nice one sankay....

and how about having a tournament...
and whoever wins, gets a prize... prize can be a jutsu or money..
admins choice or hoster's choice...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/biggyneo
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Suggestions of the Running Gnomes... (Dude WTF?)   The Suggestions of the Running Gnomes... (Dude WTF?) EmptyFri Apr 27, 2007 5:48 pm

I am dissapointed... truly I am.

So I`m leaving this topic open for another weak.

(ha ha, theres a pun here)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Suggestions of the Running Gnomes... (Dude WTF?)   The Suggestions of the Running Gnomes... (Dude WTF?) EmptyFri May 04, 2007 8:21 pm

Last two days, get ready! If anyone wants a village NPC post here what you want, I will do the nessecary changes.
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Ninja Scroll
Name: Satune Tarn
Village: Hidden Mist
Level: 40

PostSubject: Re: The Suggestions of the Running Gnomes... (Dude WTF?)   The Suggestions of the Running Gnomes... (Dude WTF?) EmptyFri May 04, 2007 8:50 pm

are you gonna put all of the people's Sensais on the list?
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Suggestions of the Running Gnomes... (Dude WTF?)   The Suggestions of the Running Gnomes... (Dude WTF?) EmptyFri May 04, 2007 9:15 pm

I will, but I need someone to offer suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Seigeti

Seigeti

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2007-03-17

Ninja Scroll
Name: Seigeti
Village: Mist
Level: 13

PostSubject: Re: The Suggestions of the Running Gnomes... (Dude WTF?)   The Suggestions of the Running Gnomes... (Dude WTF?) EmptyTue Jun 19, 2007 9:04 pm

Why not some trap like nature or weapons or just trapping!

And also why not make like a ramen shop in some of the villages or something like a hospital and stuff like that?
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Suggestions of the Running Gnomes... (Dude WTF?)   The Suggestions of the Running Gnomes... (Dude WTF?) EmptyTue Jun 19, 2007 9:45 pm

Traps? you can make traps if you want, all you need to do is buy the materals from the ressorce shop.
Back to top Go down
Seigeti

Seigeti

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Suggestions of the Running Gnomes... (Dude WTF?)   The Suggestions of the Running Gnomes... (Dude WTF?) EmptyTue Jun 19, 2007 9:50 pm

yea but i mean like how long does it take
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Suggestions of the Running Gnomes... (Dude WTF?)   The Suggestions of the Running Gnomes... (Dude WTF?) EmptyTue Jun 19, 2007 9:55 pm

not long, all you need is the money, and write a post on how you make the trap.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Suggestions of the Running Gnomes... (Dude WTF?)   The Suggestions of the Running Gnomes... (Dude WTF?) EmptyTue Jun 19, 2007 9:57 pm

Actualy, there is already a Ramen store and a hospital in each vilage, but it's only in the free RPs. (The ones that don't involve training or missions. Such has a checkup) Also you can already make traps, I just didn't post how to in my help, Sauro if you desire you may write a more descriptive text that makes sense, such as.

Nature kunai slinging trap : 3 turns with begginer puppeeter. Sortof like that.
Back to top Go down
Seigeti

Seigeti

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The Suggestions of the Running Gnomes... (Dude WTF?)   The Suggestions of the Running Gnomes... (Dude WTF?) EmptyTue Jun 19, 2007 10:05 pm

ok thanks for that and i might do something like that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Suggestions of the Running Gnomes... (Dude WTF?)   The Suggestions of the Running Gnomes... (Dude WTF?) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Suggestions of the Running Gnomes... (Dude WTF?)
Page 1 of 1