The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Training Speed Feeble to Weak Vote_lcap20%Training Speed Feeble to Weak Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Training Speed Feeble to Weak Vote_lcap13%Training Speed Feeble to Weak Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Training Speed Feeble to Weak Vote_lcap11%Training Speed Feeble to Weak Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Training Speed Feeble to Weak Vote_lcap6%Training Speed Feeble to Weak Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Training Speed Feeble to Weak Vote_lcap35%Training Speed Feeble to Weak Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Training Speed Feeble to Weak Vote_lcap4%Training Speed Feeble to Weak Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Training Speed Feeble to Weak Vote_lcap10%Training Speed Feeble to Weak Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Training Speed Feeble to Weak Vote_lcapTraining Speed Feeble to Weak Voting_barTraining Speed Feeble to Weak Vote_rcap 
Zach
Training Speed Feeble to Weak Vote_lcapTraining Speed Feeble to Weak Voting_barTraining Speed Feeble to Weak Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Training Speed Feeble to Weak

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryu

Ryu

Male
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-04-19

Ninja Scroll
Name: Ryu Kasumi
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level:

Training Speed Feeble to Weak Empty
PostSubject: Training Speed Feeble to Weak   Training Speed Feeble to Weak EmptyThu Apr 19, 2007 7:24 pm

Muji woke up one day feeling hyperactive so he went and ate some breakfast but what he usally ate was gone so he made himself something else some eggs then after that he changes into his training clothes and goes outside

when he is outside he starts jogging around the village then someone runs past him and acts like he is raceing so muji starts running faster and he pasts the kid then the kid pasts him then muji catches up to him and they are neck and neck until muji accidentlu hit into someone then the kid stopped and waited but then the kid ran away because he knew something muji didnt the person he ran into killed 2 people and when they both got up muji told the man he was sorry but the man just stood there then looked at muji then walked away then muji thought he probably was really lucky that he didnt get hurt then muji went to look for the kid that he was racing and when he found him he saw the kid being hurt so muji ran up and punched the person in the back of the head and when the person turned around it was the person he just ran into but when he saw muji he left yet again and muji thought something was up with that man so he started following him secertly and soon the person went into a house and when muji went to the window he saw him crying looking at a picture of someone and when he saw it better the person in it looked like him and then muji figured out why he was evil and why he didnt hurt him so then muji went home feeling weird but he still was tired so he went to sleep

when he woke up the next day he still felt pretty werid but he still wanted to train so he did what he did yesterday and went outside and went to a place with a treadmill and then he first started jogging then started running then started running as fast as he can but he flew off and hit into a wall and started laughing then he went outside and asked someone to race him but no one did so he just went on training by himself and this time the man came by and stopped him and said "what is your name kid"muji was afraid that the person would hurt him so he awnsered the question "my name is muji sir"then the man rubbed his head and said "oh ok sorry and what are you doing and my name is Jeki not sir so call me that"then muji said "ok Jeki and im training my speed"The jeki nodded and left and let muji keep training and when it got dark he went home and went to sleep trying to get jeki off his mind so that he wouldnt dream about what he was thinking about

Last edited by on Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: Training Speed Feeble to Weak   Training Speed Feeble to Weak EmptyThu Apr 19, 2007 8:50 pm

...? Keji is a good name but... 4000 people? Like, he would be evil if he killed ONE person. Ya edit your post it's too unrealistic.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Ryu

Ryu

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Training Speed Feeble to Weak   Training Speed Feeble to Weak EmptyThu Apr 19, 2007 8:56 pm

i changed it to 20 is that ok?
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: Training Speed Feeble to Weak   Training Speed Feeble to Weak EmptyThu Apr 19, 2007 9:00 pm

Jack the Ripper killed less people then that.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Ryu

Ryu

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Training Speed Feeble to Weak   Training Speed Feeble to Weak EmptySat Apr 21, 2007 12:31 pm

i but only 2 is that ok.
Back to top Go down
tyd9

tyd9

Male
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2006-11-27

Ninja Scroll
Name: tyd
Village: Hidden Sand
Level: 25

PostSubject: Re: Training Speed Feeble to Weak   Training Speed Feeble to Weak EmptySun Apr 22, 2007 10:11 am

Wll since i'm the temporay Admin i'm good with your post.

You have 501 words. You may advance your speed from Feeble to Weak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Speed Feeble to Weak   Training Speed Feeble to Weak Empty

Back to top Go down

Training Speed Feeble to Weak
Page 1 of 1