The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Requesting bloodline *Uchiha* Vote_lcap20%Requesting bloodline *Uchiha* Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Requesting bloodline *Uchiha* Vote_lcap13%Requesting bloodline *Uchiha* Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Requesting bloodline *Uchiha* Vote_lcap11%Requesting bloodline *Uchiha* Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Requesting bloodline *Uchiha* Vote_lcap6%Requesting bloodline *Uchiha* Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Requesting bloodline *Uchiha* Vote_lcap35%Requesting bloodline *Uchiha* Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Requesting bloodline *Uchiha* Vote_lcap4%Requesting bloodline *Uchiha* Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Requesting bloodline *Uchiha* Vote_lcap10%Requesting bloodline *Uchiha* Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Requesting bloodline *Uchiha* Vote_lcapRequesting bloodline *Uchiha* Voting_barRequesting bloodline *Uchiha* Vote_rcap 
Zach
Requesting bloodline *Uchiha* Vote_lcapRequesting bloodline *Uchiha* Voting_barRequesting bloodline *Uchiha* Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Requesting bloodline *Uchiha*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nai

Nai

Male
Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2007-02-05

Ninja Scroll
Name: Nai Uchiha
Village: Sand
Level: 31

Requesting bloodline *Uchiha* Empty
PostSubject: Requesting bloodline *Uchiha*   Requesting bloodline *Uchiha* EmptyMon Mar 12, 2007 7:54 pm

sandman goes to a certain place that he likes to train at and while he is there he sets up about thirty traps and sets them all off and make them hit him but he used replacement jutsu and after that he started punching a tree hoping that someone will come and train him soon

Last edited by on Sat May 26, 2007 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: Requesting bloodline *Uchiha*   Requesting bloodline *Uchiha* EmptyMon Mar 12, 2007 8:58 pm

No one came, but Sandman heard foot steps, and a voice.

"A ninja has to look beyond the seeable, beyond reason, beyond possible."

He walked up to reveal himself as Ra'Za, "Even if it is, impossible."

Last edited by on Sat May 26, 2007 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Requesting bloodline *Uchiha*   Requesting bloodline *Uchiha* EmptySat May 26, 2007 11:54 am

[suta im sandman not satune]
(37 words for you)

sandman then thinks what the when did you come and also thought maybe he could help him with something so then "and when you do that something happens doesnt it and by the way what is your name?" sandman doesnt know what he is saying he just wants to talk to him and hopes that something soon will soon get something done

(59 words for me)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Requesting bloodline *Uchiha*   Requesting bloodline *Uchiha* EmptySat May 26, 2007 2:35 pm

[Sorry.]

Ra'za walked proudly towards him. "Question... questions... questions... You sand ninja are all the same, even your Kazekage is like that." The man said as he bent down to be standing in equal height with Sandman.

"Ra'za, proud ero-sennin of Sand." The man said he he smiled.

"Might I ask who you are, Sandman." A grin broke his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Requesting bloodline *Uchiha*   Requesting bloodline *Uchiha* EmptySat May 26, 2007 3:49 pm

(59 words)

sandman then says "well i guess you know my name and i am a genin for the sand when i was on the chunin exams the first time i lost and i am fateful to the sand" sandman then scoots a little back so he can see the ero-sennin a bit better and also wonders something why the heck would a sennin want to come and help him with his training

(72 words)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Requesting bloodline *Uchiha*   Requesting bloodline *Uchiha* EmptySat May 26, 2007 7:54 pm

[I need to ask you, are you playing in third person, He did that, he did this. Or first person, I did this, I did that. 'Cause I can't tell.]

The man laughed, interesting, and what brings you here?" The man questiond as he took off his hat, the straw weaved with fines, he put it on his back then stood up again. The man had a tall lean body, his bones were almost pressing against his flesh he was so thin. His chest was there but was rended creepy with the ribs pressed against the flesh. He smiled, all his teeth showed as the sun came down on his pale skin.
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Requesting bloodline *Uchiha*   Requesting bloodline *Uchiha* EmptySat May 26, 2007 8:19 pm

[i guess ill talk in first]

(82 words)

i had to think of why i came here for a minute then i said"well i came here to train and thats what i was intending to do till you came cause this is usually where i train" then i thought of something and also said something again but this is different "would you mind training me ero-sennin!"thats when i said that i got really happy and wonders if he is going to help train him and if he doesnt he still would have meet the ero-sennin one of the best nins

(95 words)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Requesting bloodline *Uchiha*   Requesting bloodline *Uchiha* EmptySun May 27, 2007 12:45 am

The lean sennin haunched his shoulders and put his hands on his hips.

"Well, training you wouldn't hurt, I geuss, It depends what you want to learn."

He assumed a normal position and raised on hand to brush his hair, his long white hair was let hang except for his bangs which were tied around a bandage that hung beside his head.

His clothing was as thin and lean as he was, and was composed of loose robes that got viciously tight around the waist and then hung loose again at the bottom of his legs. Followed by thin white sandles.
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Requesting bloodline *Uchiha*   Requesting bloodline *Uchiha* EmptySun May 27, 2007 11:30 am

(102 words)

i had to think about that for a second then i thought of something and then said "well i was wanting to train my stamina or something else and do you know anything about the war between us and the leaf or why they want to fight us?"i then waited for what the ero-sennin Ra'za to reply and i wanted to hurry and hear why the war started or if he could help me with my training for stamina and then i thought about something and thought maybe he shouldnt train that maybe he should train something else or maybe he should have just waited for something to happen which he told something

(104 words)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Requesting bloodline *Uchiha*   Requesting bloodline *Uchiha* EmptySun May 27, 2007 8:07 pm

"Questons... nothing but questions..." He sighed miserably, as if he was growing sick of answering questions, and he wasn"t afraid to show it.

"Well to answer your question about the war, Leaf hates Mist, they are fighting each other, Sand is, however, good friends with Leaf and we won't settle for Leaf to lose. We don't want to get involved but there is little we can actualy do."

Ra'za looked around as he pushed his back up and his hat flew onto his head.

"And if that is all I will be going."
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Requesting bloodline *Uchiha*   Requesting bloodline *Uchiha* EmptyMon May 28, 2007 9:27 am

(93 words)

"well why do we want to help the leaf if we cant do anything to the mist it really doesnt make anysense to me what you are saying and if the mist hates the leaf why dont they just fight and the leaf not ask for our help? and this is my last question what would you help train me in?"i ask getting ready for an anwser like the other but it would be a bit different since he change something in it and then i also wondered why did ra'za even stay here if all that i did was ask questions

(103 words)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Requesting bloodline *Uchiha*   Requesting bloodline *Uchiha* EmptyMon May 28, 2007 7:12 pm

The kid had something on his face, not a crumb or bits of food, or even a stain from mud, no. This was diffrent, the kid had a glare on his face, it screamed many things. Ra'za yawned before answering.

"Kid, life isn't all about war and blood-shed, you got to learn how to fight, not with your fists! With your head, everything can end diplomaticaly! War is like a pig being roasted with a stick going from it's mouth to it's tail. It's not funny business!"

"Sigh... You see they are already in a war, and leaf has asked for help, we acord it with food, thats all we can do." He sighed again.
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Requesting bloodline *Uchiha*   Requesting bloodline *Uchiha* EmptyMon May 28, 2007 7:57 pm

(118 words)

"oh well that anwsered my question but i have still have one question how are you going to train me and when are you going to train me?"thats when i think of something that is weird why would the leaf ask us for help when they are more powerful than us or thats what i think but i also think that we are a bit stronger since we have ra'za a sennin which is one of the three strongest shinobis which would probably give an advantage and maybe that would help and since alot of the ninjas here know alot of good jutsus and may be strong enough to be able to help the leaf end the war with the mist and probably get the leaf and sand even closer friends

(122 words)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Requesting bloodline *Uchiha*   Requesting bloodline *Uchiha* EmptyMon May 28, 2007 10:05 pm

The man haunched his shoulders.

"I tryed avoiding that question, but since I can't I will train, you, here and now!" When he said "here and now!" He got serious and charged forward, he stepped infront of Sandman and then dissapeared, he ran from the left then vanished in a blur of darkness, then from above. But yet again he dissapeared and reapeard in the front.
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Requesting bloodline *Uchiha*   Requesting bloodline *Uchiha* EmptyTue May 29, 2007 2:00 pm

(66 words)

when ra'za ran at me i got ready for an attack but when he disappered i lost my balance and then i saw ra'za apper right next to me at my left than disapper again and reapper above me then he disappered again and i fully lost my blocking and then he saw ra'za was infront of him again and thats when i tried to hit him in the face or at least the gut and also thought how the heck did ra'za get so fast

(82 words)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Requesting bloodline *Uchiha*   Requesting bloodline *Uchiha* EmptyTue May 29, 2007 5:38 pm

He vanished again and then reapeard on a tree, his speed was unmatched by most others, his agility, unbalenced. He appeared behind Sandman and then he struck him in the neck. But then he reapeard on the tree. It was a genjutsu, but Sandman seemed to be getting familiar with those currently. Ra'za smiled as he raised his hand.

"Now tell me what it is you wanted to train!" He said proudly from his tree.
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Requesting bloodline *Uchiha*   Requesting bloodline *Uchiha* EmptyWed May 30, 2007 9:30 am

(69 words)

i then thought of something that made me feel weird and the thing that made he feel weird was that he had to go into a couple of genjutsus from riku"well...i have been getting into alot of genjutsus lately and maybe you could train me to get out of genjutsus and or maybe just train genjutsu" and after i said that i got ready for an attack so that i could train but then my head started hurting and thats when i hit myself on the head so that i didnt go into a genjutsu

(96 words)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Requesting bloodline *Uchiha*   Requesting bloodline *Uchiha* EmptyWed May 30, 2007 5:23 pm

"Self pain is an excellent way to get out of genjutsus, but not encouraged."

The man named Ra'za sighed as he took out a kunai.

"Dodge this kunai instead." He said as he preped it for a throw, then he launched it when Sandman was ready. Another crowned his hand in an instant as he pulled his left finger up and then down, the kunai twitched then drasticaly changed angles as it spun around and changed corse for Sandman's head, instead of his feet.
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Requesting bloodline *Uchiha*   Requesting bloodline *Uchiha* EmptyThu May 31, 2007 4:54 pm

(83 words)

"hm so i need to do is dodge it that will be easy i think"really i didnt think that cause he doesnt want to underestimate any of my opponents because if i did it could cost me my life and then i looked for where the kunai was coming from and then pulled out my chipped kunai and ducked down and also tried to catch the kunai ra'za threw at me in the circle of the kunai at the end and if i missed at least i wouldnt get hit hopefully but just incase i didnt try to get it and i fliped the kunai and put it away then i crawled to the side

(108 words)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Requesting bloodline *Uchiha*   Requesting bloodline *Uchiha* EmptyThu May 31, 2007 5:44 pm

As you ducked, the kunai flew overhead, but when your hand shot out to catch it you cut your hand. Ra'za used the oppertunity as you crawled on the ground to show his teeth and spin the kunai around with his string. It flew up then started coming back down to hit Sandman in the leg. It's speed and Ra'za's skill made this weapon a hard task to evade continuously. The energy it took was subliminol!
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Requesting bloodline *Uchiha*   Requesting bloodline *Uchiha* EmptyFri Jun 01, 2007 8:53 pm

(76 words)

i grabbed my hand since it got cut and then thought of a plan to stop the kunai from flying at me thats when i then threw my kunai trying to cut the string and then i got up and ran to a tree and jumped up in it and looked at ra'za and tried to think of something how to dodge a kunai that ra'za is controling and then i say to myself *what am i to do im going up against a sennin i know i cant easily dodge him so ill have to go full*

(98 words)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Requesting bloodline *Uchiha*   Requesting bloodline *Uchiha* EmptyFri Jun 01, 2007 9:31 pm

The wise man spun his string away in time to doge the kunai coming for the string. He spun it around his head, making carlfu encetainty to not hit any trees, then he flug the spinnign blade of death towards his cowering opponent. Sandman, it tore through leaves as the man Ra'za cleverly guided it in a form of trickery. Impossible to dodge unless they knew excactly where it was coming from.

Sandman felt the world around him slow, the kunai slowly came from a bush infront of him and was speeding for his dace. But not quickly. His eyes were red and in each one of them had a single black comma in them. They spun has they showed on hsi eyes then stilled to a stop as the kunai continued it's slow pace towards Sandman.

The sharingan was visible in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Requesting bloodline *Uchiha*   Requesting bloodline *Uchiha* EmptySat Jun 02, 2007 10:55 am

(143 words)

when the sharingan appered in my eyes i thought what the heck the kunai is slower and how is it going so slow and thats when i thought that i also thought of a plan of how to get away from the kunai and hit ra'za's string so i then jump over the kunai and then jump out of the tree and run to my kunai thinking what if i miss again and then i stop and looks around to see if the kunai is comeing from and then i continued on walking to go and get his kunai and when he gets to the tree it flew in since i missed the line when i tried to throw it and then i relized something the thread is comeing from ra'za so that must mean that i can cut it but how if i miss again with the kunai ill have to cut it with my hand so then i grab the kunai and start to wait for the kunai to come

(175 words)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Requesting bloodline *Uchiha*   Requesting bloodline *Uchiha* EmptySun Jun 03, 2007 1:11 am

Ra'za's brow creased as he saw the uchia bloodline in Sandman's eyes. He furrowed his string and wrapped aa peice of the string aroudn his had to redirect the kunai easyer. This technique was not a simple technique to learn. The string mastery required to perform this feat was unbelivable. Ra'za was truly known for his craftsmanship and weapon making. He has, on several occasions, dealt with puppeteers , selling the finest weapons. Even his hat could be used as a deadly tool, along with the rest of his clothing.

This kunai that swerved keenly through the trees' branches was not ordinary. It's infatructor was filled with senbon ready to burst out, all with the string neatly tyed around them.
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Requesting bloodline *Uchiha*   Requesting bloodline *Uchiha* EmptySun Jun 03, 2007 9:28 pm

(117 words)

when i looked at the kunai with the sharingan i tryed to think of something to make it so that when he tried to get it he wouldnt be hit by one of the senbon and thats when he thought of trying to get it stuck it a tree and then cut the string so i ran to a tree looking at the kunai that is getting closer and closer and then i as close as i want to a tree and then start to run to where the string is comeing from not careing if the kunai that has alot of senbons in it is still following me but hopeing that the kunai doesnt hit me and then i jump into a tree but im still following where the string is comeing from but im going in a direction that has a lot of branches so i hope that if i missed when i was trying to get it hit into a tree that it would hit into a branch

(167 words)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requesting bloodline *Uchiha*   Requesting bloodline *Uchiha* Empty

Back to top Go down

Requesting bloodline *Uchiha*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next