The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Glitches and Problemes? Vote_lcap20%Glitches and Problemes? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Glitches and Problemes? Vote_lcap13%Glitches and Problemes? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Glitches and Problemes? Vote_lcap11%Glitches and Problemes? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Glitches and Problemes? Vote_lcap6%Glitches and Problemes? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Glitches and Problemes? Vote_lcap35%Glitches and Problemes? Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Glitches and Problemes? Vote_lcap4%Glitches and Problemes? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Glitches and Problemes? Vote_lcap10%Glitches and Problemes? Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Glitches and Problemes? Vote_lcapGlitches and Problemes? Voting_barGlitches and Problemes? Vote_rcap 
Zach
Glitches and Problemes? Vote_lcapGlitches and Problemes? Voting_barGlitches and Problemes? Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Glitches and Problemes?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

Glitches and Problemes? Empty
PostSubject: Glitches and Problemes?   Glitches and Problemes? EmptyWed Feb 21, 2007 8:24 pm

Have any problemes or glitches you would like to report? Post them here!
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Glitches and Problemes?   Glitches and Problemes? EmptyMon May 14, 2007 10:35 pm

I have a problem I have found, a little bit of what people where I come from call... "Slacking".

I think my village council has been performing this terrible act known as, "slacking".

Thus I belive I might just fire everyon in my village council.

Muh ha ha ha ha!!!

Just kidding, I'm actualy going to just point out that I would like greater activity from my village council.

[This is a probleme.]
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female
Number of posts : 1133

Ninja Scroll
Name: Sankay Kawairashii
Level: 54

PostSubject: Re: Glitches and Problemes?   Glitches and Problemes? EmptyWed May 16, 2007 7:38 pm

sorry i havn't bean on for a bit, and i never know if they're done their trainig, they're to long.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Glitches and Problemes?   Glitches and Problemes? EmptyWed May 16, 2007 10:17 pm

Well checking a training post means 3 things...

-Makeing sure theire current stats allow it.

-Checking for realisticness in the post. If they meet a friendly person that killed 3000 people for no reason. He's probably not friendly, and 3000 is an exagerated number, even for Kages.

-Checking the word count, if it reaches the minimum.

So remember the M.C.C. rule and we'll all be fine.
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Glitches and Problemes?   Glitches and Problemes? EmptyMon Jun 25, 2007 5:49 pm

I have a problem, no one seems ever to be on. It makes this game seem kind of long because some people go on every once in a while but they are the most important people right now and sometimes people don't realise its theire turn to post and there for makes every one mad. I would like it if people payed more attention and went on more frequently becasue if we do more people will play and more people will be once which would give us more activaty pionts and we can beat that team ahead of us!!! muhahahah!!! sorry I got carried away...but you must realise went its your turn to post

thank you
Sankay
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Glitches and Problemes?   Glitches and Problemes? EmptyTue Jun 26, 2007 5:19 pm

Well, users need to go on even if the topic isn't yellow, in that case they would notice the things there computers don't. (Especialy if you have a shared computer.)

Also if you have checked th esecondaary guide then you would notice that dramatic bonuses available when you get new users to make a character and join this game.
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Glitches and Problemes?   Glitches and Problemes? EmptySat Dec 01, 2007 4:23 pm

I found a problem with the rules,(this is for suta) for the bloodlines, yuo put something about needing feeble. we are now in numbers, not feeble and all. I think we should all look for something that may be oldin the rules and tell suta so he can change it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glitches and Problemes?   Glitches and Problemes? Empty

Back to top Go down

Glitches and Problemes?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Naruto Game :: Rules-
Jump to: