The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Chunnin Exam Assemble: Leaf, Mist, Sand, Rain. - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Chunnin Exam Assemble: Leaf, Mist, Sand, Rain. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Chunnin Exam Assemble: Leaf, Mist, Sand, Rain. - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Chunnin Exam Assemble: Leaf, Mist, Sand, Rain. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Chunnin Exam Assemble: Leaf, Mist, Sand, Rain. - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Chunnin Exam Assemble: Leaf, Mist, Sand, Rain. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Chunnin Exam Assemble: Leaf, Mist, Sand, Rain. - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Chunnin Exam Assemble: Leaf, Mist, Sand, Rain. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Chunnin Exam Assemble: Leaf, Mist, Sand, Rain. - Page 2 Vote_lcap35%Chunnin Exam Assemble: Leaf, Mist, Sand, Rain. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Chunnin Exam Assemble: Leaf, Mist, Sand, Rain. - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Chunnin Exam Assemble: Leaf, Mist, Sand, Rain. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Chunnin Exam Assemble: Leaf, Mist, Sand, Rain. - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Chunnin Exam Assemble: Leaf, Mist, Sand, Rain. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Chunnin Exam Assemble: Leaf, Mist, Sand, Rain. - Page 2 Vote_lcapChunnin Exam Assemble: Leaf, Mist, Sand, Rain. - Page 2 Voting_barChunnin Exam Assemble: Leaf, Mist, Sand, Rain. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Zach
Chunnin Exam Assemble: Leaf, Mist, Sand, Rain. - Page 2 Vote_lcapChunnin Exam Assemble: Leaf, Mist, Sand, Rain. - Page 2 Voting_barChunnin Exam Assemble: Leaf, Mist, Sand, Rain. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Chunnin Exam Assemble: Leaf, Mist, Sand, Rain.

Go down 
+2
tyd9
Suta
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mamoru

Mamoru

Male
Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2007-02-03

Ninja Scroll
Name: Mamoru
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 5

Chunnin Exam Assemble: Leaf, Mist, Sand, Rain. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exam Assemble: Leaf, Mist, Sand, Rain.   Chunnin Exam Assemble: Leaf, Mist, Sand, Rain. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2007 5:22 pm

i guess ill have the last question
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exam Assemble: Leaf, Mist, Sand, Rain.   Chunnin Exam Assemble: Leaf, Mist, Sand, Rain. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2007 5:29 pm

The man sighed, hmm.

He watched as some people, [NPCs] left the building after raising there hand.

"Alright eavryone, since these are the last people here."

He looked at the ground, he sighed again, a cloud of smoke took his place, and there stood a familiar figure, at least to Sankay and Akarmaru.

He has white/silver hair tha goes down to the bottom of his neck.
He is wearing black clothing with a bit of white in the occasional spot, he also wears a mask. He wears black sandels and he raised his head to look at eavryone.

"You all fail!"

He shouted behind his mask.

"Anyone that will just throw away there team members if they make a mistake, are worse then SCUM!!!"

He turned around, im dissapointed in all of you, especially you Sanka and Akarmau. I will let all of you figure this out on your own, goodbye... for now..."

He tunred his head around and watched as eavryone left the room.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Sankay

Sankay

Female
Number of posts : 1133

Ninja Scroll
Name: Sankay Kawairashii
Level: 54

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exam Assemble: Leaf, Mist, Sand, Rain.   Chunnin Exam Assemble: Leaf, Mist, Sand, Rain. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2007 5:38 pm

WHAT!!!!!!!!

Screams Sankay while jumping out of her seat then looking around and notice that every one was looking at her then she sat back down as mad as a little girl when she figures out that her brother destroyed her favorite toy
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exam Assemble: Leaf, Mist, Sand, Rain.   Chunnin Exam Assemble: Leaf, Mist, Sand, Rain. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2007 5:46 pm

He waits there... takin all there reactions with a frown. He shook his head and waited for them to leave.

[People who passed this exam:

-

People who failed this exam:

-Tyd9
-Satune Tarn
-Akarmaru
-Sankay
-Sandman]
Back to top Go down
Mamoru

Mamoru

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exam Assemble: Leaf, Mist, Sand, Rain.   Chunnin Exam Assemble: Leaf, Mist, Sand, Rain. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2007 6:08 pm

Dangit i cant belive we failed
Back to top Go down
tyd9

tyd9

Male
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2006-11-27

Ninja Scroll
Name: tyd
Village: Hidden Sand
Level: 25

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exam Assemble: Leaf, Mist, Sand, Rain.   Chunnin Exam Assemble: Leaf, Mist, Sand, Rain. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2007 6:09 pm

After whispering to sandman and my other partner who is an NPC. I stand up and say.

*Your lying I knew what was coming before I entered and I think that my team and I knew that you would not come in and kill us. That you would only come to fail us or pass us. I think that you forgot the difference between missions and every thing else. I think that you think your testing us but really you’re failing us because you lost sight of safe and not everything is a mission you know.

Yes leaders have to be smart but if the team does not agree they fall apart. Can you see my team fall apart…? NO! Because we all trust each other to watch our backs and listen. So before you go failing us just ask yourself. Can we handle what’s next and why would we not make good Chunnin.

The other's might not but my team and I will.
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male
Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2007-02-05

Ninja Scroll
Name: Nai Uchiha
Village: Sand
Level: 31

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exam Assemble: Leaf, Mist, Sand, Rain.   Chunnin Exam Assemble: Leaf, Mist, Sand, Rain. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2007 6:11 pm

Yea tyd9 is right this is a lie your playing a mind trick on us
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exam Assemble: Leaf, Mist, Sand, Rain.   Chunnin Exam Assemble: Leaf, Mist, Sand, Rain. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2007 6:15 pm

The man looked at him with an oped eye.

He walked up to him and towered over him.

"You think i was comparing it with a mission?"

He looked closer at him and then he held back a laugh.

"I was testing you via Porpotionaly. You didn't know what this test would bring. what if the question was like the first, no one got it right. If you were in a mission, and made a wrong assumption. Your team could Die! So don't think your ready, wait a whiel, then come back."

He turned to Satune and smiled, noticing a malicious glare in his eye.
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Ninja Scroll
Name: Satune Tarn
Village: Hidden Mist
Level: 40

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exam Assemble: Leaf, Mist, Sand, Rain.   Chunnin Exam Assemble: Leaf, Mist, Sand, Rain. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2007 6:16 pm

Satune looked back at him, hoping that the guy wouldnt see all the anger in Satune
Back to top Go down
tyd9

tyd9

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exam Assemble: Leaf, Mist, Sand, Rain.   Chunnin Exam Assemble: Leaf, Mist, Sand, Rain. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2007 6:30 pm

*Ok you can say that were not ready but seriously.

Would we be sent on a Chunnin level mission the second we become Chunnin. And how do you expect us to learn anything about being a Chunnin if we can’t lean anything from this test.

And I think that most of us have been brain washed to listen but now we have to learn to give orders can you teach us how to do that?

And what happened to the peoples who quit?
Back to top Go down
Mamoru

Mamoru

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exam Assemble: Leaf, Mist, Sand, Rain.   Chunnin Exam Assemble: Leaf, Mist, Sand, Rain. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2007 6:33 pm

akarmaru starts whispering to himself
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female
Number of posts : 1133

Ninja Scroll
Name: Sankay Kawairashii
Level: 54

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exam Assemble: Leaf, Mist, Sand, Rain.   Chunnin Exam Assemble: Leaf, Mist, Sand, Rain. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2007 6:41 pm

why wouldn't he fail you? none of us quit and that means that if we where comparing this with a mission then all our team mates would be dead! so if you fail i sandman fails akarmaru fails satune and i fail so suck it up! now we should all go and go back to the way things where and when we are ready come back and not fall for that lousy trick! amd to tell what happend to the people who quit, they are at another test!

says sankay looking at every one then look at akarmaru and walks out of the place but before she completly leaves says

and also we are not being hyponotised!
Back to top Go down
Mamoru

Mamoru

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exam Assemble: Leaf, Mist, Sand, Rain.   Chunnin Exam Assemble: Leaf, Mist, Sand, Rain. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2007 6:45 pm

akarmaru looks up and sees he teammate walk out so he follows
Back to top Go down
tyd9

tyd9

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exam Assemble: Leaf, Mist, Sand, Rain.   Chunnin Exam Assemble: Leaf, Mist, Sand, Rain. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2007 6:58 pm

Hypnotized who said anything about hypnotizing?
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male
Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2007-02-05

Ninja Scroll
Name: Nai Uchiha
Village: Sand
Level: 31

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exam Assemble: Leaf, Mist, Sand, Rain.   Chunnin Exam Assemble: Leaf, Mist, Sand, Rain. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2007 7:02 pm

thats what you think!
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exam Assemble: Leaf, Mist, Sand, Rain.   Chunnin Exam Assemble: Leaf, Mist, Sand, Rain. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2007 10:46 am

The man looked around the room seeing all of the gennin fighting with each other. He lowered his head in dissapointment.

"You speak wisdom in ways but don't forget that we would send you on a Chunnin mission, right away, teachiung you how to serve does make sense... i geuss... but ignorence and not thinking twice is what truly makes a student die! And if you didn't know Sand, your Kazekage was the one to propose this test, worried about your safty!"

He turned his head and walked to the chalkboard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exam Assemble: Leaf, Mist, Sand, Rain.   Chunnin Exam Assemble: Leaf, Mist, Sand, Rain. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chunnin Exam Assemble: Leaf, Mist, Sand, Rain.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2