The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Kimmimaro's Training Vote_lcap20%Kimmimaro's Training Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Kimmimaro's Training Vote_lcap13%Kimmimaro's Training Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Kimmimaro's Training Vote_lcap11%Kimmimaro's Training Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Kimmimaro's Training Vote_lcap6%Kimmimaro's Training Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Kimmimaro's Training Vote_lcap35%Kimmimaro's Training Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Kimmimaro's Training Vote_lcap4%Kimmimaro's Training Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Kimmimaro's Training Vote_lcap10%Kimmimaro's Training Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Kimmimaro's Training Vote_lcapKimmimaro's Training Voting_barKimmimaro's Training Vote_rcap 
Zach
Kimmimaro's Training Vote_lcapKimmimaro's Training Voting_barKimmimaro's Training Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Kimmimaro's Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Josh

Josh

Male
Number of posts : 626
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Ninja Scroll
Name: Kimmimaro
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 2

Kimmimaro's Training Empty
PostSubject: Kimmimaro's Training   Kimmimaro's Training EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 5:46 pm

Kimmimaro walks into the leaf village and sits on a bench waiting for Ziorashi to come. " I wonder who this guy even is. How do I know he won't try to kill me, he might be from the Mist for all I know."

-43 Words-

Last edited by Josh on Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: Kimmimaro's Training   Kimmimaro's Training EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 6:33 pm

Ziorashi walked over solemnly, he stopped in front of Kimmimaro, 10 meters away from him. "So, you decided you wanted to become more adult, stronger." He said. He is wearing shades, as last time you saw him, but now he is wearing two swords on his back, forming an x across the back. He is also wearing a red sash going across his chest. And baggy black pants, but tight around the waist and heels. So movement was not impaired.

[Right much longer posts, and don't forget to mark your word count. And for future training, remember to post here and not make a new topic]
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Josh

Josh

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Kimmimaro's Training   Kimmimaro's Training EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:29 pm

"Yeah," Kimmiamro said suspiciously. " I'm ready to train just let us get it over with I want to become a chuunin." Kimmiamro stands up and walks up to Ziorashi, and stares right in the eyes, not even 3 feet away from him. "So, are you ready to train me? Or are you going to give me away to the Mist village to kill me?" Kimmiamro is still suspicious if Ziorashi is a Mist villager.

-59 Words-
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Kimmimaro's Training   Kimmimaro's Training EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 9:55 pm

Ziorashi was confused, slightly, as to kimmimaro's suspicion. "If I were to drag you off to the mist village, I would have done that already, also, you wouldn't have been a threat." Ziorashi stepped a few feet back, "this is what I will teach you to be, a threat, a killer." Ziorashi lifted his fists in front of him. "Raise your weapons, we fight."
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Kimmimaro's Training   Kimmimaro's Training EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 10:01 am

Kimmimaro suddenly has an angry look on his face. Kimmimaro raises his fists and agrees, "Ok, then let's fight." Kimmimaro also brings out a kunai, seeming ready for anything, except to die. "I'm ready."

-34 Words-
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Kimmimaro's Training   Kimmimaro's Training EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:15 pm

[write longer posts, as if your training, 50 to 200 or something. Take your time, it's okay. And stack up your words, so 59 +34 = 93.]

Ziorashi stands still as a statue for a few moments, then slowly approched Kimmimaro, his main intention was to rip the kunai from his hands and dispatch of it. His eyes are aimed directly on the kunai, his chest was even turned in direction of where Kimmimaro was holding the kunai.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Kimmimaro's Training   Kimmimaro's Training EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:01 pm

Kimmimaro sees Ziorashi is looking in the direction of the kunai as well as his body being turned. Kimmimaro steps back with his eyes on Ziorashi's body, looking for any movement, looking ready, and not at the same time. Kimmimaro shakes as well as stands still. I whisper to myself, " I don't know what to expect, but i'll give it my all. I just want to become a chuunin, I can't believe I made it to be a Gennin because OH STAY ON SUBJECT Kimmimaro! All I know is that this guy should be really good, i'm thinking he is a Jouunin. I'd better be careful" I say to myself as I start to speak louder. "ok, let's get going." Kimimaro jumps forward about 5 feet away from Zirashi in a flash and whips his kunai to his stomach and presses it up against his skin, not peircing it though. Waiting for him to fight back. After he preses his Kunai he jumps up and takes away his kunai, while in the air he throws the kunai to the ground trying to hit Ziorashi, not thinking it will hit him. He lands about the same distance he started, about 10-15ft. in front of Ziorashi.

-210 Words-

Total : 346 Words
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Kimmimaro's Training   Kimmimaro's Training EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 1:43 am

Ziorashi doesn't move when Kimmimaro approches him, and neither when Kimmimaro throws the kunai down at him, intentinally missing him. Kimmimaro eventually lands back on the ground and jumps away again.
Ziorashi sighes, "for the first while..." Ziorashi sits down, "people, and ninjas, sometimes even beasts, don't allways do what has to be done in a time of battle." He picked up a leaf that had fallen beside him in the commotion caused by Kimmimaro's jump, and held it in his palm. "Unfortunetly..." He crushed the leaf in his fist, "Ninjas don't have the luxery... of hesitation." His voice increased in aggresivity when he said hesitation, the ferocity reaching it's climax. Then he went silent, his eyes opening wider so that they no longer glare. He opened his hand, the leaf in his hand was unharmed. "Kimmimaro, sit down, lets talk, knowledge is half the battle."
Ziorashi looked up at Kimmimaro, reaching his right arm forward, palm open, the leaf blew away in the breeze, floating slowly around the general vicinity of them both, not really leaving eyesight. Then eventually settling down on the ground beside Ziorashi.

[Good job Kimmimaro, keep it up, if you run out of content, don't forget descriptions, good job.]
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Kimmimaro's Training   Kimmimaro's Training EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 1:58 pm

Kimimaro walks over and sits next to Ziorashi, " Alright. So what are you going to teach me first about this 'knowledge' you speak of" Kimmimaro sits with a hunch back against a bench in the Leaf Village. " I just want to become strong so I can become the hokage someday." (lol, copied naruto) "I will win the chuunin exams."

-58 Words-

Total : 404 Words
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Kimmimaro's Training   Kimmimaro's Training EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 8:47 pm

"I once wanted to become Hokage, once, when I was younger." He flicked his wrist in Kimmimaro's direction, "sit straight boy, you'll hurt your back when you get older." Ziorashi thougth about that for a moment, ninjas had a low lif expectancy, not many lived past the age of 30, and few past 40. Most ninjas age quickly, being wise before their time.

"Kimmimaro, if you where suprised by a ninja that was stronger then you, and faster then you, how would you defend yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Kimmimaro's Training   Kimmimaro's Training EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:51 am

Kimmimaro starts to sit up straight, then he starts to think. "Ah! I know exactly what I would do... Since he is stronger, he probably has more weight, I'm not saying he is fat just, has more muscle weight, am I right? Then, since he is faster then me, I would somehow use his own weight against him, then trap him until other ninja's come to take him away."

-70 Words-

Total : 474 Words
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Kimmimaro's Training   Kimmimaro's Training EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:09 pm

Ziorashi made a wise sounding groan, then spoke. "More strength doen't mean he's slower, because he's faster doesn't mean he's weaker, and whats to say someone will come to your aid, even though ninjas work in teams, doesn't mean you can always rely on your team members." Ziorashi nodded at his wisdom. "You need to know how to defend yourself and make enough time for you to run from enemies that are stronger then you."
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Kimmimaro's Training   Kimmimaro's Training EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 10:19 am

Kimmimaro knodded, "Ok, so exactly how do I do that?" Kimmimaro waited for his answer anxiously.

16 words. (sorry its not more)

490 words.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Kimmimaro's Training   Kimmimaro's Training EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 5:47 pm

Ziorashi thought back, he remembered a few bit about how he had to fight without sight for a long time, his sense of hearing seemed to be amplifyed by that. "Fight, don't do anything risky, fight for function, not style." Ziorashi stood slowly, grabbing his sword off his back, and tossing the second sword he carried to kimmimaro, "I don't care if you want to use a sword or not, but for now, you will use it." Ziorashi didn't take the sword from the case, so that it remained blunt and wouldn't cut.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Kimmimaro's Training   Kimmimaro's Training EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:32 pm

Kimmimaro catches the sword ready to train. "Alright, let's go" Kimmimaro stands in a stance with one leg straight forward and one bent behind him. (like neji at the beginning of 64 palms.) Then Kimmiamro takes out the sword and sets the case on the floor next to him. "Ok, now, let's go and get it done, just kil me, i know you will anway, not unless you don't even try." Kimmimaro smirks.

65 words

555 words total.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Kimmimaro's Training   Kimmimaro's Training EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 5:54 pm

Ziorashi looks away for a second, he stands perfectly straight, no fighting position, and grabs the sheath with one hand. Drawing his blade, he gently tosses the sheath to the side. He points the sword at the ground, between Kimmimaro and his feet, at an angle. Then waits. "Feeling cocky, boy? Make your move."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kimmimaro's Training   Kimmimaro's Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Kimmimaro's Training
Page 1 of 1