The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
No Good News Vote_lcap20%No Good News Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
No Good News Vote_lcap13%No Good News Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
No Good News Vote_lcap11%No Good News Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
No Good News Vote_lcap6%No Good News Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
No Good News Vote_lcap35%No Good News Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
No Good News Vote_lcap4%No Good News Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
No Good News Vote_lcap10%No Good News Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
No Good News Vote_lcapNo Good News Voting_barNo Good News Vote_rcap 
Zach
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

No Good News

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

No Good News Empty
PostSubject: No Good News   No Good News EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 2:12 am

Ichi stomps loudly out of the swirl of leaves created by Nii. Nii followed slowly and quietly behind. San, the three horned one, stood up from a rock he was sitting on. "No good news, eh?" He began jokingly, Ichi scowled and attempted to strike him to the side, San stopped the attack without moving. "Your far to weak right now." San said. Ichi growled and walked through the waterfall, Nii spreading the waterfall in time for Ichi to not get wet. Nii stopped in front of San. "We split up, I fought with a leaf ninja, a strong one too, Ichi fought a very strong sand ninja, and Zach fought against another sand ninja, I'm not sure if he's still alive."
"So you lost? Ichi doesn't freak out about losing, he just plans revenge."
"Yes, well," Nii began, "the sand ninja fighting Zach defended Ichi's heavenly decent, Zach had retreated by that point." San began to nod. "Well I'm not going in there if Ichi's gonna fry my ass, I'll stick out here, wait for Band and Zach." Nii looked around, seeing Fist, San's favorite apprentice, the one that could summon him, as Band was to him and Zach is to Ichi. "Band died, Zach might have gotten away, he can still be used for undercover operations, he was wearing a mask." San made a loud EH? sound and leaned back on the rock.
"Band's dead? Wasn't he super tough?"
"Yes, he fought against a sand ninja, and anothero one that could teleport, his teleportation was better then ours too, I might make him my next apprentice, help him improve his chakra control.
San nodded, sitting down and crossing his legs in a manly way. "What happend to you neck?" San asked and pointed at the wound in his neck. "The leaf ninja I was fighting bit me, I belive she is a Jashin, drank the blood, then cut her hand." He showed San his hand, a small scar, evidence of a larger cut that was closed shut with healing. "After she drank my blood, as well as her own, and used a jutsu, she cut her hand, my hand got cut, so I hid it behind my back."
San sighed. "Damn adventure you went through, wish I was there." He looked down at the ground. "Did you spread that Mist propaganda B.S.?"
Nii nodded, "but I don't think the message was transmitted, they wheren't really listening. Oh yah, and Ichi used fire, even though he said he would't, you know, with pretending we where sent by mist."
San nodded. "Did the Mizu-dude show? I mean, was his alarm-clock tampered with?" Nii laughed slightly, "quite a hilarious idea really, this insigificant thing for such a large piece of the puzzle... No, the Mizukage did not show." San lifted his head and looked at Fist, who was now attempting to crush a tree using wind. "I told him to cut a tree down, bleeding moron only wants to crush things." Nii looked at Fist. "He's stupider then you." San laughed, knowing his two horned brother was only kidding.

(if Zach pleases, he may stumble from the bushes just about now)
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Zach

Zach

Male
Number of posts : 1192
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Ninja Scroll
Name: Zach Suna
Village: Hidden Sand
Level: 45

No Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Good News   No Good News EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 3:38 am

(...eh, i wanna get a bit of training done, is that all right?)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

No Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Good News   No Good News EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 12:28 pm

Well, actually, you can train when your here, and you can train with a teacher. This will get you more training for your points. Way better to train with a teacher (Ichi).
So feel free to roleplay showing up in your training, then I will post, so it's not a real training post, its like a really long roleplaying post, which I respond too, good material, and less points used for more training.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

No Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Good News   No Good News EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 5:58 pm

(but before Ichi told me to go back to him in two weeks... when he finished fighting Nai...?)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

No Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Good News   No Good News EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 6:53 pm

Well, things changed slightly... with the mission failing.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

No Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Good News   No Good News EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 11:31 pm

(ah, ok)
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

No Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Good News   No Good News EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 2:27 am

After a nice day's rest back in the Sand Village, at night, Zach decided to leave quickly and go to the demon base, to see what was going to happen next. Soon he arrived at the base and just as the demon that Zach had never seen before laughed Zach stumbled in and looked around quickly, he then said "hello? I'am back."

(62 words)
(this is like training right? and i'am meant to keep track of the word count too... right?)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

No Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Good News   No Good News EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:29 am

[yes, it can count as training, and yes, keep track of word count]

San stopped laughing and looked at Zach as he stumnled out of the forest. Fist continued hitting a tree with wind, then stopped to catch his breath. Nii twisted his head to look at Zach. "Look at that, Ichi's survived." San said and swished a finger in Zach's direction.
Nii turned his entire body to face Zach, "Student, this is San, you've seen him before, but never met him." Nii didn't want to talk about introductions and walked away, but stopped short of the waterfall. "I was watching the battle between you and the odd one, and the one that could teleport, but I didn't catch how Band died, did you perchanse see what happend?" San looked at Nii. A muffled yell was heard from inside of the base, neither demon payed attention to it.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

No Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Good News   No Good News EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 7:56 am

Zach looked at the new demon known as San, for some reason, he looked like the more dominant one of the three of them. As Zach was asked the question about Band Zach replied: "no, I didn't see what seemed to have happened to Band, I was busy with another ninja who used bones to attack, we couldn't really get a hit on each other for a while, it was quite a stalemate, but when Ichi ordered the retreat I fled the scene, and came here". Zach then heard a muffled yell, he looked around a little, but decided it was his imagination since none of the demons seemed to have noticed it.

(175 words altogether, so far)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

No Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Good News   No Good News EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:24 pm

Nii nodded, then entered through the waterfall, it parted just enough for him to not be touched by the water. San lifted his chin to Zach. San had the least amount of hair of the 3 demons, in fact, he was nearly bald, but no wonder, a large horn came from his forhead, and a smaller one from the top of his head, the smallest horn came from in between his eyes, above his nose. "SO" he began, "whats your story, how did Ichi come across you?"
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

No Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Good News   No Good News EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 2:13 am

"Me?" Zach said as he turned to San in surprise, Zach then explained "well, one day I was on a mission to go and get someone back to the Sand Village, and as I found him and went to get hiim, this guy... his name was..." Zach started as he thought about the name of the ninja then he clicked his fingers and said "his name was Keiji, a tough opponent but soon, I had him where I wanted him and I was about to beat him, but then he summoned Ichi and the Ichi decided that I was a better student for him than Keiji and he went ahead and killed Keiji, then I asked a bunch of questions and Ichi convinced me to join you guys in your goal for domination of the ninja world." Zach paused to catch his breath, he the continued "Soon I had mastered the Fire Element and learnt to summon Ichi, and the I did my first mission for you guys which was to steal a caravan coming from the Sand Village. Then I went to the chunnin exams and then the whole chaotic fight happened with everyone there, when the fights were over I left the exams and then I came here." Zach then did a random little arm stretch after he finished explaining everything to San.

(400 words altogether)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

No Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Good News   No Good News EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 7:00 pm

San laughed, "Thats just like him!" San said. "Ichi musta told you the mission, he does everything and doesn't tell us nothing." San looked at Fist, and blew some air in his direction. Suprisingly Fist flew back and hit a tree, cracking it, Sand laughed and looked at Zach.
"So heres the plan, Ichi's too pissed to tell it now, he hates losing." He pointed his thumb at the waterfall for a second then put his hand on his leg. "We want to put the blame on Mist, I wasn't in the main assault one because I'm destructive, two because I was busy distracting Mist's soldiers so they wouldn't show up." He snickered. "Anyways, we gotta make Mist and Leaf fight again, same way they fought before, we gotta make 'em fight again. They will be weaker that way, weaker for the kill, then it's just Sand left, and they shouldn't be too tough."
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

No Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Good News   No Good News EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 1:31 am

Zach got a bit of a shock as San attacked his student. As San explained the plan Zach nodded and said "ok, sounds like a good plan! So basically, we want Leaf and Mist to fight, and when they are both weak we take them both out, which just leaves Sand... which as you said: "they shouldn't be too tough", but remember, I'am an ex-Sand Villager, so they can't all be half-bad." Zach smiled a little. Zach hoped he could keep his cover until he at least got to the Kazekage, because now that the San had told him the plan he knew everything.

(503 words)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

No Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Good News   No Good News EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 5:56 pm

San shrugged, "well if Sand and Mist fight then that won't only leave Leaf, so same scenario." San stood up, "Fist! Yo" San flicked his finger towards himself and Fist rolled from the tree and landed in front of San, bouncing off the ground like a ragdoll, he lay on the ground, dusty and cut up from being thrown around, he wore a shirt that hung loose around his body because of the amount of cuts in it, his pants acted similarly. He wore a rope belt to hold his pants up, and what appeared to be a belt of wool hung around his forhead, he was also bleeding slightly from the side of the forehead. San leaned in to Fist laying on the ground. "Fist, why don't you fight Zach, here, he appeares to be a solid opponent." Fist slowly got up, then stood on legs spread apart. Fist nodded and mouthed acknowledgment but nothing came out but heavy breathing.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

No Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Good News   No Good News EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 6:45 pm

Zach took a couple of steps back as Fist went rolling to San, probably to clear the space up, but when San proposed the fight Zach asked "this is for training right? or are we fighting for real?" Zach then realized he still hadn't got Killer back from the medical ninja! Damn! Zach thought, all he had was Protector..... which was still alright... but Killer would really help.

(570 words)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

No Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Good News   No Good News EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 10:32 pm

"Training? Oh yah, sure why not." San said then walked away, and sat back on the rock he had been sitting on. Fist's breathing slowed and his hands formed into fists as he prepared to fight. Without warning, specifically if Zach begins to talk again he will strike at this time, he lifts his leg up and a gust of wind shoots from the limb, with the intent to bludgeon.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

No Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Good News   No Good News EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:42 am

Zach got a shock from the sudden attack and quickly jumped and rolled out of the way of the kick, not really noticing the gust of wind that came from fist's leg. Zach then stood up and quickly un-wrapped Protector from it's bandages ready to defend from another attack form Fist.

(620 words)

(do we still use EP even in training fights or not?)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

No Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Good News   No Good News EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 3:53 am

(in training fights don't worry about it)

Fist twisted around, and spun his leg in a round house kick clearly without intention of physicaly striking him, another gust of wind came from his leg, in a wide sweep, the bandages blew away in the gust.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

No Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Good News   No Good News EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 5:12 pm

Zach pulled Protector in front of him as to protect from the kick, but then as the wind blast came at him, Zach again, didn't notice and the wind which then blew Protector back into Zach making Zach almost lose balance and fall over, but instead it just made him get pushed back several meters. Zach finally realized the wind blasts coming from Fist, he had to do something about Fist, Zach clicked his fingers and a fireball appeared in his hand and he threw it at Fist.

(705 words)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

No Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Good News   No Good News EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 8:45 pm

Fist landed in time and lifted his head to see the fireball, he lifted his arm in the way, the fireball hitting his arm, wind pushed the remaining fire away from his arm, the fire spinnign and dissipating. Fist began to breath heavily again, his breath slowly getting quieter and slower as he got his energy back.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

No Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Good News   No Good News EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 2:28 am

Zach also stood still for abit regaining his energy, he then clicked his fingers and made two fire balls appear in his hands (one in each hand), and he threw them at Fist, hoping to push him back a little with the fireballs.

(747 words)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

No Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Good News   No Good News EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 2:50 am

Fist ducked under one, and spun his body around to avoid the second one, then he performed two mid air jabs, sending two waves of wind towards Zach, in a similar manner to how he sent two fireballs.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

No Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Good News   No Good News EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 8:08 am

Zach jumped to the side to avoid getting hit, but unfortunately one of the wind blasts hit his right arm and made a small almost unnoticeable scratch, but Zach felt it, it kind of stung a little, but Zach pretended nothing happened to his arm. Zach then clicked his fingers and made a large fire ball and threw it at Fist, hoping to hit.

(811 words)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

No Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Good News   No Good News EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 4:12 pm

Fist clenched both his hands together, hitting the center of the fireball with wind, the fireball dissipated slightly, but remmananents struck Fist all over his body, he let a small fire against his skin burn out. He stopped moving for a bit to regain energy.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

No Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Good News   No Good News EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 5:09 pm

Zach jumped back a little and regained some of his energy too.

(823 words)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Good News   No Good News Empty

Back to top Go down

No Good News
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Naruto Game :: The Outskirts-
Jump to: