The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC) Vote_lcap20%Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC) Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC) Vote_lcap13%Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC) Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC) Vote_lcap11%Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC) Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC) Vote_lcap6%Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC) Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC) Vote_lcap35%Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC) Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC) Vote_lcap4%Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC) Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC) Vote_lcap10%Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC) Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC) Vote_lcapTravel to mist village (Sankay, NPC) Voting_barTravel to mist village (Sankay, NPC) Vote_rcap 
Zach
Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC) Vote_lcapTravel to mist village (Sankay, NPC) Voting_barTravel to mist village (Sankay, NPC) Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sankay

Sankay

Female
Number of posts : 1133
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Sankay Kawairashii
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 54

Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC) Empty
PostSubject: Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC)   Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 9:16 pm

I Try traveling to mist village with NPC.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC)   Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 9:25 pm

You rolled 3 events out of 3 to happen in your travel.

Post your exiting the village.
And what NPC are you brining with you?
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC)   Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:19 pm

(darn! I'm going ith the npc that isn't dead....duh...)

I looked around and I saw (the NPC) walk up beside me. I told him once again where we were going. The village of sand. I started to walk out of the village with the NPC at my side. It was going to be a long walk so I packed quite a bit of food.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC)   Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 7:12 pm

[i'm going to need you to be more specific with the NPC]

Ziorarshi walks up beside you, he was wearing a large red cloak with tatches of armor about it. He wasn't wearing his anbu mask as normal, so his multy colored rainbow eyes, where his pupils appeared to be crystals. "To Mist, then hokage-sama?" Ziorarshi is an incredibly powerful ninja.
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC)   Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC) EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 12:10 pm

"yes..to mist" I eplied walking at a casual pace. "We'll keep oing this dirction untill we find a road turning left. We'll then turn and stay on that road untill we arrive." I told him not looking back.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC)   Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC) EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 1:18 pm

The person inhaled then exhaled slowly, Then tightend his head band, and began following Sankay. When they reached the bend on the left road, they noticed something. Sankay stepped on a patch of grass that snapped strangly, like a twig, but as if a twig form a distance broke. Then a whistling noise. Ziorarshi uses his strategy ability and notices several kunai flying towards them from the front.

Sankay 10/10 50
Health: 11250/11250
Chakra: 5000/5000
Action: None

Ziorashi 8/8 45
Health: 3450
Chakra: 3500
Actions: None
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC)   Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC) EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 1:48 pm

I dived to the ground, pulling my team mate with me. But before I fell I formed the hell viewing jutsu so it looked like we both were hit. "He thinks we were both hit' I wispered to my teammate on the ground beside me.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC)   Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC) EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 1:54 pm

The person stands up and shruggs you away from him. "I can handle myself fine." He whispered to you, then walked towards where the kunai's came from. "I'm afraid you just wasted your chakra, there was no one there." He said, then entered the bush where the kunai's came from and showed an improvised kunai launcher (that looked like a crossbow) with a snapped switch, connecting through a cord to the patch of grass on the ground.

Sankay 5/10 50
Chakra: 4900/5000

Ziorashi 8/8 45
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC)   Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC) EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 6:33 pm

"ohhh, well, no matter, we must continue..." I say looking at the (cross bow thingy) "We have to follow this road to mist." I say looking back at my teammate. "What should we do with this?" I say pointing at the (crossbow thingy).
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC)   Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC) EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 8:44 pm

Ziorashi drops the object onto the ground and steps on it. He looks up at Sankay. "It shouldn't bother anyone anymore." He said, then looked around at a tree. "Theres a kunai there if you want it." He said, pointing at the tree.

Wether you take it or not, this continues...

As you continue walking down the path, you see an object on the ground. Ziorashi looks at you. Then back at the object, it appears to be relatively large, and has the appearence of a scroll.
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC)   Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC) EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 12:34 pm

(I take the kunai)

"Whoa..." I exclaimed looking at the scroll. "Do you think someone dropped it? Should we look inside?" My constant questions must be annoying him.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC)   Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC) EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 12:20 am

"If you must, hokage." He said. Crossing his arms. He then proceeded to walk along as ignoring the scroll.

Sankay 5/10 50

Ziorashi 8/8 45
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC)   Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC) EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 10:22 pm

I walk up to the scroll and open it up. "Sorry, I'm as curious as a cat." I say laughing.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC)   Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC) EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 10:34 pm

The scroll has 5 different strange looking characters (japanese letters) at 5 different angles, all within 180 degrees, and one larger one in the middle where it would appear you would place your hand.

Sankay 10/10 49

Ziorashi 8/8 45
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC)   Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:51 am

"What should we do with this...?" I asked still looking at the scroll. and the writing. "And, can you read what this says?" I asked sounding even more confused.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC)   Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 3:50 pm

Ziorashi looks at you like you are a child, he stomps over towards you and takes the scroll from your hands. "What are you? fou..." Then he stopped and looked at the scroll and frowns, "No, I'm sorry, I can't read it either." He extends his arm back to give you the scroll. "I suggest we leave it on the ground.

Sankay 10/10 49

Ziorashi 8/8 45
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC)   Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 5:23 pm

"Yeah, I guess we should do that." I roll the scroll back up and place in on the ground. "Maybe we should take it, what if it is some scroll that causes everyone to become zombies, we wouldn't want that goingto the wrong hands..." I was looking at the pros, and cons. on the plus side, I have a new scroll that I could learn from and also maybe I was saving the world... on the down side, it might belong to someone who has a very important mission to do and lost it...or maybe it's just a trap....gosh...I think i'll take it..."I'm gonna take it." I say finaly. I grab the scroll and throw it in my bag of food.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC)   Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 7:24 pm

Ziorashi sighs and the two of you proceed. Everything seems normal as you proceed, but suddenly, you both feel a push of immense force. Ziorashi draws one of his swords and holds it in front of him, the wave settles down, and in front of you, is a lean man, wearing all black, with googles tightly wrapped crookedly on his face. You couldn't even see any part of skin or eyes. He had formed a handseal. Behind him, with his hand facing towards you both, stood a tri horned demon. Ziorashi stepped partially in front of you, even though you are annoying, your still the leaf village hokage. "Who are you?" He asks, the man wearing black speaks. "You have a scroll that I shouldn't have lost, return it, or me and San will take it back, by force."

Sankay 10/10 49

Ziorashi 6/8 45

Tainted Ninja: 5/5 25
Health: 1500
Chakra: 2500
Human/ 80 Kunai/ 120 (Random 2 C ranked Jutsu) Summon Demon/ 5 Turns

(the demon) San: 15/15 50
Health: 8500
Chakra: 3100
Human/ 250
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC)   Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 8:06 pm

hummm...I wisper to ziorashi..."That demon was summonde...on three I will blow 5 grand fire ball jutsus and you just protect me." 1. 2. 3!

(You say what happens...)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC)   Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 8:24 pm

Ziorashi doubted Sankay's orders of engaging the hostiles, he would rather have returned the scroll, she's the hokage, she must have a plan... right? The five fireballs shot from Sankay's mouth, the tainted ninja appeared to be suprised, though it was hard to tell. But the Demon smirked at this, he lifted both his hands in the way and fired a gust of wind from his hands, without any handseals. One of the fireballs dissipated, the Tainted ninja nodded and did the same. Destroying another. The tainted ninja jumped out of the way of one, and then a second, but the third struck him dead on. The demon appeared to easily dodge all of the fireballs. The Tainted ninja screamed in pain on the ground, rolling on the ground on fire. "Don't die yet, I want to play with these two." Then lifted his hands up and fired two shots of air, one at Sankay, the other at Ziorashi. He then placed a strong, yet gental, breeze on the Tainted ninja, so that he dosn't catch fire.

[Players Defense Phase]

Sankay 0/10 47
Chakra: 2400/5000

Ziorashi 6/8 45

Tainted Ninja: 0/5 23
Health: 250
Chakra: 2100

San: 5/15 48
Chakra: 1900
Human/ 250
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC)   Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 8:38 pm

*That didn't work* I thought to myself. "Okay, you have to help me..." I say...

(Jeez...that sucked...)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC)   Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 8:43 pm

Ziorashi gritted his teeth, he lifted his hands and placed them together, forming a handseal. Then, a clone of him appeared in front of Sankay, taking the blast of the windcurrent instead of her. And a clone appeared in front of himself and took that blast. The demon laughed and smiled. Clapped to himself with excitment. His teeth bared.

[Player Attack Phase, Regained EP.]

Sankay 10/10 47
Chakra: 2400/5000

Ziorashi 8/8 44

Tainted Ninja: 0/5 23

San: 5/15 48
Human/ 250
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC)   Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:37 am

"Okay, Ziorashi, how about this, on three you trow a bunch of kunais, and I'll make him and the demon think that me and you threw a couple hundred kunais... The vision will aim the the left so he will jump right, but still throw some were he is standing, and to the right..."I wisper once again."Also, thanks."
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC)   Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:02 pm

Ziorashi smiled, she knew what she was doing. Sankay formed the handseal and Ziorashi threw 4 kunai, as many as he could throw at one time. Then lowered his arms. The demon grit his teeth as he saw the hundred kunai flying towards him. He looked at the ninja who had terrible burns and pulled him beside the ninja. The ninja formed a single hand seal, then a circular bust of wind shot out from his center, the illusion kunai didn't vanish, but the real ones where knocked out of the air, the illusion kunais passed through him. He laughed. "Ha haha ha! That was good, I thought I was gonna get skeward!" He dropped the tained ninja and lifted his hands. Now it's my turn. He lifted his legs and ran quickly towards Ziorashi, "your clearly the subordinate, I'll kill you first. He lifted his fists up, and swung 10 punches at Ziorashi at random locations along his body."

Defensive Phase for Players

Sankay 8/10 47
Chakra: 2200/5000

Ziorashi 0/8 42

Tainted Ninja: 5/5 23

San: 3/15 46
Human/ 250
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC)   Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC) EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 6:05 pm

I jump in the air, with my leg out and kick San (hopefully to the ground!) and while I'm in the air, I through a kunai at the ninja, aiming for his torso.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC)   Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC) Empty

Back to top Go down

Travel to mist village (Sankay, NPC)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next