The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.) Vote_lcap20%Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.) Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.) Vote_lcap13%Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.) Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.) Vote_lcap11%Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.) Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.) Vote_lcap6%Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.) Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.) Vote_lcap35%Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.) Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.) Vote_lcap4%Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.) Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.) Vote_lcap10%Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.) Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.) Vote_lcapKage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.) Voting_barKage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.) Vote_rcap 
Zach
Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.) Vote_lcapKage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.) Voting_barKage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.) Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.)

Go down 
+3
Seigeti
Suta
Nai
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nai

Nai

Male
Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2007-02-05

Ninja Scroll
Name: Nai Uchiha
Village: Sand
Level: 31

Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.) Empty
PostSubject: Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.)   Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 5:07 pm

Nai walked to the room containing the Mizukage and his guests. He was still on the verge of learning about who made the mission, but he thought he should still break the vile, so he knocked on the door and said, "Mizukage-guests- may i come in?"
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.)   Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 6:47 pm

[Sorry Nai, I just learned that Satune hadn't been on for a while, but Sauro might be able to roleplay here, he came with the Mizukage.]
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Seigeti

Seigeti

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2007-03-17

Ninja Scroll
Name: Seigeti
Village: Mist
Level: 13

PostSubject: Re: Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.)   Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.) EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 10:09 am

Seigeti opened the door looking at the Kazekage, "Sir?" He asked, "Sure you can." He than let the Kage through by moving to the side. "I don't know where the mizukage is, but im here."

Last edited by Seigeti on Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.)   Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 2:53 pm

Nai looked at Sauro and than at the scroll, he didn't want to sit around and wait for the mizukage, so he said, "Well you will do." Than he walked in and stood there waiting for Sauro to speak up.
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Ninja Scroll
Name: Satune Tarn
Village: Hidden Mist
Level: 40

PostSubject: Re: Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.)   Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 10:32 pm

Satune, doing a fast walk towards the room where the meeting.
'I knew I would over sleep if I didn't set my alarm, why didnt I set it?' he thought to himself, his steps making thumps every time they his the ground from his anger.

Satune opened the door to the room, upon seeing the Kazekage and Sauro in the room, Satune stopped himself in his tracks, and gazed off into space.
"Ok lets get this started," Satune sat himself down in a near by chair.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.)   Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:57 pm

Nai clearly isn't there, I will find a new kazekage if he dosn't go on in the next week without an explanation, but util then, Satune Tarn, feel free to post in another topic. You too Sauro.
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.)   Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.) EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:52 pm

OOc:I apologize i had been in some trouble at home for getting into a fight with my younger brother. Would you like to continue this? Or do you want to find another Kage, i am fine with either of your choices Suta/Shiken Kan.
Back to top Go down
Shiken Kan

Shiken Kan

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-09-26

Ninja Scroll
Name: Shiken Kan
Village: Hidden Sand

PostSubject: Re: Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.)   Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.) EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:06 pm

It's fine if your back on now. Keep posting here.
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.)   Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.) EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 7:10 pm

OOc:Ok. I will continue this topic.

Nai looked at the Mizukage and said, "Well, I'm glad you came Mizukage sir. As you may not have known i went on a mission yesterday and got back at night. I have this scroll and i was told to open it in the same room as you. Would you like to see it?" He said putting his hand in his pocket and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.)   Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.) EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 8:15 pm

Satune got up lazily only seconds after sitting down,
"Do we have any idea who sent this scroll" said Satune, making hand motions to the Kazekage to open the scroll.
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.)   Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.) EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:31 am

"No, We do not. I was sent on a mission into the Outskirts. As I was there, a man gave me this scroll and told me to only open it when we are in the same room."

Nai said as he pulled the scroll out from his pocket fully and pulled off the seal keeping it together and opened it.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.)   Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.) EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 11:05 am

The scroll had a strange marking on it, it appeard to have sealed something, once you removed the seal, a line of black ink began to dissapear starting from the seal, then moveing towards the center at a slow speed. The markings in the center formed a circle sourronded and filled with strange markings that you cannot read.
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.)   Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 6:29 pm

Nai looked at the writing and said, "This...This is strange. I cannot read it, would you like to see it Mizukage?" He asked putting it out for the mizukage to see.
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.)   Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.) EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:11 am

"Sure, give it here." replied Satune, not know what the Kazekage was talking about. Satune looked at it "your right, I neither have no idea of what this could be." Satune spun the scroll upside down to see it from a different perspective, but still... nothing.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.)   Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.) EmptySat May 02, 2009 3:03 pm

The small line that was slowly dissintegrating from the edge of the scroll to the center was halfway to the center of the scroll.
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.)   Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.) EmptySun May 03, 2009 12:01 am

Nai's eyes scanned over the scroll seeing that it was dissintegrating at the edge, and it was getting bigger, "Wait, put it on the ground, it looks like it is disappering."
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.)   Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.) EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:04 am

"Oh crap," Satune let the scroll go and let it hit the floor.

(Sorry for not posting!)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.)   Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.) EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:43 am

The small line which was looking more and more eerily like a fuse, approched the center of the scroll very quickly now, and gave you both very little time to react. Then it flashed and detonated, blowing the table into pieces and throwing chair limbs around the room.

Defense Phase (what do you do before the blast)

Satune 9/9 42
Health: 3350/3350
Chakra: 4125/4125
Actions: None

Nai: 6/6 22
Health: 4925/4925
Chakra: 2850/2850
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.)   Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.) EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 8:45 pm

Since Nai had seen the scroll disappering he thought something was going to happen, when the flash came he dived backwards trying to land behind some cover, of something, hoping that he would land behind a bed or couch.
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.)   Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 12:21 pm

Satune saw what looked like a fuse buring from the scoll. "Oh Cripes!" Satune shouted, "Get ready." Satune moved back and tried to surround the scroll with his black chakra, making a kind of bowl around it.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.)   Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 4:49 pm

The blast goes off, everyone hears it, the ground in the middle of the room is destroyed, the table begins to slip through the ground, cracking as it slides.

Satune 9/9 42
Health: 1850/3350

Nai: 6/6 22
Health: 3325/4925
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.)   Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 5:20 pm

Satune fell to the ground in suprisement. Sitting up he said, "What the hell was that!" Satune stood up, trying to regain his senses, "Well... now what, that was all we had." he asked the Kazekage
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.)   Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 5:34 pm

But before the mizukage could answer, out of a puff of smoke a ninja wearing full black leaped at Satune. He has great speed, his raised hand glowing with chakra.

Satune 8/9 42
Health: 1850/3350

Nai: 5/6 22
Health: 3325/4925

Demon Ninja: 5/8 35
Health: 4000
Chakra: 6000
Effect: Allied, not Domesticated
Domestication: presents Demon Mark
Human/ 120 Shuriken/ 60, Punch of the Puctured Heart 1500/250 +1000 to armor, Summon Demon/ 10 Turns
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.)   Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 5:46 pm

Half way through his sentence, Satune saw a puff of smoke... and then a ninja fly at him with an illuminated hand. Satune pulled his sword off of his back and put it in a blocking position to defend himself from the on comming ninja. "Kazekage, do something, that explosion already hurt me some!"
Back to top Go down
tyd9

tyd9

Male
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2006-11-27

Ninja Scroll
Name: tyd
Village: Hidden Sand
Level: 25

PostSubject: Re: Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.)   Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 6:56 pm

having been in the room below, because I was making war plans agains mist, leaf, and rain just in case. I jump into the room and see the demon ninja. That second I grow a medium, razor sharp, bone out of my left arm and try to shive the demon through the back, making sure that I don't shank Satune if the demon moves. And then I keep the rest of my moves just in case thre nija becomes smok or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.)   Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kage's Meeting(Visitors and Mizukage only.)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Naruto Game :: Hidden Sand-
Jump to: