The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Welcoming back the Emmisary Vote_lcap20%Welcoming back the Emmisary Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Welcoming back the Emmisary Vote_lcap13%Welcoming back the Emmisary Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Welcoming back the Emmisary Vote_lcap11%Welcoming back the Emmisary Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Welcoming back the Emmisary Vote_lcap6%Welcoming back the Emmisary Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Welcoming back the Emmisary Vote_lcap35%Welcoming back the Emmisary Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Welcoming back the Emmisary Vote_lcap4%Welcoming back the Emmisary Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Welcoming back the Emmisary Vote_lcap10%Welcoming back the Emmisary Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Welcoming back the Emmisary Vote_lcapWelcoming back the Emmisary Voting_barWelcoming back the Emmisary Vote_rcap 
Zach
Welcoming back the Emmisary Vote_lcapWelcoming back the Emmisary Voting_barWelcoming back the Emmisary Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Welcoming back the Emmisary

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

Welcoming back the Emmisary Empty
PostSubject: Welcoming back the Emmisary   Welcoming back the Emmisary EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 9:30 am

The guard jumped down from the wall and slid down the side of the wall. When he reached the bottom he smiled. "Hey Zach, how ddid it go?" He asked, then proceeded to walk around Zach in a circle to inspect his new puppet. "You got a new puppet? I didn't recognize you from up there he's so big!"
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Zach

Zach

Male
Number of posts : 1192
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Ninja Scroll
Name: Zach Suna
Village: Hidden Sand
Level: 45

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming back the Emmisary   Welcoming back the Emmisary EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 2:04 am

"Hi, yeah my mission was alright, but the Mizukage wasn't there when we came, we were then told that the Mizukage had left to the Sand Village, sowe came back" Zach listened to the guard and then answered "yeah! it's my new puppet, its name is Protector! I made it myself!... well with the help of my Uncle anyway... and yes its HUGE! and heavy... so anyways, could we come in? we need to see the Mizukage" Zach waited for an answer from the guard as the familiar sand of his home village in the air, Zach finally felt like he was back at home.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming back the Emmisary   Welcoming back the Emmisary EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 6:58 pm

Taishi decided to let Zach do the talking, he was native to Sand as well, but wasn't as familiar with the locals, he had allways been studing.

"Well, he came by this afternoon, it should be dark out in an hour, he should be in town now." He looked at Taishin then back at Zach. "I don't want to keep you from getting back, lets go!" He turned around and waved hsi hand in a circle with is index pointing up and whistles, the gate slowly slid open quietly. And the group entered the walls. The guard didn't want a person performing a transformation technique to be his downfall, so typical scanning of the people entereing is neccessary. Taishi stood with him for a while showing the information, then explaining about No, and that a team should be sent to Mist to retrieve him and to bring him back.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming back the Emmisary   Welcoming back the Emmisary EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 12:28 am

After showing their information Zach and Taishi journeyed through the village on their way to the Kazekage's office. On their way Zach said hello to his friends and relatives he saw on his way, but he couldn't wait to go home and see his parents because he had missed them all this time he was away.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming back the Emmisary   Welcoming back the Emmisary EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 5:26 pm

[you may now decide to continue with your life in Sand, this is finished now.
Congradulations on kind of compleatin a mission! It was C ranked, I believe, so choose 5 stat points to go up, and 20$ will be transmitted to your account.]
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming back the Emmisary   Welcoming back the Emmisary EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 9:39 pm

k,

1 to thai-jutsu
2 to nin-jutsu
1 to speed
1 to chakra

ok?

and yes i will get training!!!

right now in fact!
or should i join the "kazekage's stroll" topic?

should i join the topic or not? im not sure
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming back the Emmisary   Welcoming back the Emmisary EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 10:27 pm

Your decision.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming back the Emmisary   Welcoming back the Emmisary EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 3:36 am

k, i will join for the fun of it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming back the Emmisary   Welcoming back the Emmisary Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcoming back the Emmisary
Page 1 of 1