The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
The kazekage's stroll.(Open) Vote_lcap20%The kazekage's stroll.(Open) Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
The kazekage's stroll.(Open) Vote_lcap13%The kazekage's stroll.(Open) Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
The kazekage's stroll.(Open) Vote_lcap11%The kazekage's stroll.(Open) Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
The kazekage's stroll.(Open) Vote_lcap6%The kazekage's stroll.(Open) Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
The kazekage's stroll.(Open) Vote_lcap35%The kazekage's stroll.(Open) Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
The kazekage's stroll.(Open) Vote_lcap4%The kazekage's stroll.(Open) Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
The kazekage's stroll.(Open) Vote_lcap10%The kazekage's stroll.(Open) Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
The kazekage's stroll.(Open) Vote_lcapThe kazekage's stroll.(Open) Voting_barThe kazekage's stroll.(Open) Vote_rcap 
Zach
The kazekage's stroll.(Open) Vote_lcapThe kazekage's stroll.(Open) Voting_barThe kazekage's stroll.(Open) Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

The kazekage's stroll.(Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nai

Nai

Male
Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2007-02-05

Ninja Scroll
Name: Nai Uchiha
Village: Sand
Level: 31

The kazekage's stroll.(Open) Empty
PostSubject: The kazekage's stroll.(Open)   The kazekage's stroll.(Open) EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 8:21 pm

Nai walked around the building that he was in. Wondering why he was here instead of doing the work he needed to. He thought that he should be back doing it, but he wanted, needed a break, he was a fifteen year old kage, it was difficult to do, as he sat down he asked himself what he was doing and than noticed he was going out of the building without telling anyone, so instead he went out the regular way. He than told the guards he was taking a break and walked out to see what everyone in the village was, and how they were doing with him as the new kage.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: The kazekage's stroll.(Open)   The kazekage's stroll.(Open) EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 6:44 pm

People looked at him strangely, he was young, terribly young. Should he really be the Kazekage of the Village hidden in Sand?

SHIKEN KAN:

He walked through town, he was wearing the top half of a ripped lab coat, and the bottom half belonged to a beggar. He looked awfully strange, he saw the Kazekage, but didn't pay him a head of attention, unlike everyone else, who nodded slightly, or fully lowered theire heads to look at the ground in honour of him.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The kazekage's stroll.(Open)   The kazekage's stroll.(Open) EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 10:50 am

As he passed people they ducked there heads to show that he was someone bigger than him, he didn't really care if they did that or not, as he passed someone around one to two years younger than he was and he didn't do anything and Nai said, "Good someone's different."
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The kazekage's stroll.(Open)   The kazekage's stroll.(Open) EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 2:22 pm

SHIKEN KAN

Shiken stopped in his tracks. He turned to face the person. "I'm still a little, unsocial." He picked his words poorly, but effectivly to the point. "Did you just insult me?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The kazekage's stroll.(Open)   The kazekage's stroll.(Open) EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 10:14 pm

Nai looked at the boy, he shook his head, "No, I did not, I am merely stating someone is different, that is good for me, I don't like everyone to be the same."
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The kazekage's stroll.(Open)   The kazekage's stroll.(Open) EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 10:26 pm

Shiken tilted his head. "Why not?"
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The kazekage's stroll.(Open)   The kazekage's stroll.(Open) EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 8:09 pm

"If everyone was the same, there would be no argueing, no difference, I like the difference." Nai said as he smiled and looked at Shiken, "That is why."
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The kazekage's stroll.(Open)   The kazekage's stroll.(Open) EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 9:03 pm

"You like the difference, so you like the arguing?" Shiken pointed out, he never had an opinion before, this made him feel more human.
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The kazekage's stroll.(Open)   The kazekage's stroll.(Open) EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:05 pm

"No, but if it was all the same, than why would I be here? Why would anyone be here? There would be no freedom, nothing difference we would all do the same all do the right, it is such a utopia, just without freedom." Nai said looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The kazekage's stroll.(Open)   The kazekage's stroll.(Open) EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 11:49 pm

"Freedom, so I see your point." He said, realization dawning on him, he had never had a conversation with anyone like this.
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The kazekage's stroll.(Open)   The kazekage's stroll.(Open) EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:14 pm

"Don't you love the choices? So many laid out infront of you, like three cards of a deck to choose from, it's your choice to choose the one to use." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The kazekage's stroll.(Open)   The kazekage's stroll.(Open) EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 7:37 pm

"Whats a card?" He asked simply, ignoring the statement, more curious then anything else.
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The kazekage's stroll.(Open)   The kazekage's stroll.(Open) EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 1:52 pm

"Oh a card?" He said pulling out a deck of cards in that.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The kazekage's stroll.(Open)   The kazekage's stroll.(Open) EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 2:25 pm

He took them from the Kage and took a look at them. "What do they do?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The kazekage's stroll.(Open)   The kazekage's stroll.(Open) EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 2:50 pm

"They are just numbers, they do not do, unless you believe in fortune tellers." Nai said looking at Shiken Kan.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The kazekage's stroll.(Open)   The kazekage's stroll.(Open) EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 3:38 am

"Fortune is wealth, I thought?" He sais simply, using his basic dictionary knowledge had had gained from studing under expert scientists while in the lab.
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The kazekage's stroll.(Open)   The kazekage's stroll.(Open) EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 12:04 pm

"Fortune, is wealth in some terms, but the term I am using is a fortune teller for the future, like some people say that the future is golden." Nai said trying to explain the best he could.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The kazekage's stroll.(Open)   The kazekage's stroll.(Open) EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 9:49 pm

Shiken Kan lifted his chin. Future is golden, hey? He thought. "my father taught me that the Past is a Treasure, and the Future is innovation." He said to him. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The kazekage's stroll.(Open)   The kazekage's stroll.(Open) EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 12:12 pm

"My name? It's Nai, what about yours?" He asked thinking about what Shiken Kan just said, what he meant by the past was a treasure and Future is innovation.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The kazekage's stroll.(Open)   The kazekage's stroll.(Open) EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 6:38 pm

"Nai," he sais quietly. He rubbed his chin in thought, but realised only old people can do that, so he grinned. "My name is Shiken." He sais, normaly he would add his last name, but he introduced himself with just his first name, so thats whan Shiken would do.
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The kazekage's stroll.(Open)   The kazekage's stroll.(Open) EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 6:51 pm

"Well, It is nice to meet you, Shiken, so what were you doing out here?" He asked looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The kazekage's stroll.(Open)   The kazekage's stroll.(Open) EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 10:06 pm

"Huh, I was just exploring, I havn't seen all of Sand yet." He said.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The kazekage's stroll.(Open)   The kazekage's stroll.(Open) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:27 pm

[Satune, this is where you should join]
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Ninja Scroll
Name: Satune Tarn
Village: Hidden Mist
Level: 40

PostSubject: Re: The kazekage's stroll.(Open)   The kazekage's stroll.(Open) EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 8:43 pm

Satune walks in the direction he was pointed to, telling Sauro and the kid to keep cool but stay alert. Satune keeps walking untill he runs in to a teenager talking to a man covered in heavy clothing, "I was told the Kazekage was around here, but as im walking im feeling as this is more of a trap, you!" Satune looked directly into the eyes of the teenager, "I need to speak to your Kazekage, where would he be?"
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: The kazekage's stroll.(Open)   The kazekage's stroll.(Open) EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 6:54 pm

[actually, the man is actually a boy as well, and he is wearing a cut labcoat for a shirt, and dirty beggar pants.]

He looks at the group and that joined him, and Nai. He didn't understand the word he had said. Kazekage? So he decided not to answer.
The son of the previous mizuakge, shook his sleeve, loosening the kunai hidden in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The kazekage's stroll.(Open)   The kazekage's stroll.(Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The kazekage's stroll.(Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next