The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Look Whos Back!/ A New Beginning (Done Training) Vote_lcap20%Look Whos Back!/ A New Beginning (Done Training) Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Look Whos Back!/ A New Beginning (Done Training) Vote_lcap13%Look Whos Back!/ A New Beginning (Done Training) Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Look Whos Back!/ A New Beginning (Done Training) Vote_lcap11%Look Whos Back!/ A New Beginning (Done Training) Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Look Whos Back!/ A New Beginning (Done Training) Vote_lcap6%Look Whos Back!/ A New Beginning (Done Training) Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Look Whos Back!/ A New Beginning (Done Training) Vote_lcap35%Look Whos Back!/ A New Beginning (Done Training) Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Look Whos Back!/ A New Beginning (Done Training) Vote_lcap4%Look Whos Back!/ A New Beginning (Done Training) Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Look Whos Back!/ A New Beginning (Done Training) Vote_lcap10%Look Whos Back!/ A New Beginning (Done Training) Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Look Whos Back!/ A New Beginning (Done Training) Vote_lcapLook Whos Back!/ A New Beginning (Done Training) Voting_barLook Whos Back!/ A New Beginning (Done Training) Vote_rcap 
Zach
Look Whos Back!/ A New Beginning (Done Training) Vote_lcapLook Whos Back!/ A New Beginning (Done Training) Voting_barLook Whos Back!/ A New Beginning (Done Training) Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Look Whos Back!/ A New Beginning (Done Training)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Ninja Scroll
Name: Satune Tarn
Village: Hidden Mist
Level: 40

Look Whos Back!/ A New Beginning (Done Training) Empty
PostSubject: Look Whos Back!/ A New Beginning (Done Training)   Look Whos Back!/ A New Beginning (Done Training) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 1:33 am

Satune was in his office, he made a long sigh, pushed his chair back, got up and looked out the window behind him overlooking the city.

For weeks, but what felt like months, Satune had been pretty much locked up in his office, isolated from the people, doing paperwork. The only person he would see was Gouchimi his assistant, who would drop a large pile of papers for Satune on his desk. The war had slowed down, with the old Mizukage and Hokage gone, and neither Satune or the new Hokage were really pushing the fighting between the 2 cities.

Satune was peering out the window upon his city, the city he would give his life for. Being Mizukage was interesting, Satune liked it, the solitary confinement wasn't as bad as he thought it would be. Satune just missed being in a team, completing mission, really getting out of the city and seeing new places.

It was a clear day outside, everything was peaceful. Satune had to get out. He walked out of his office and out the building, saluting the guards as he exited. He walked down the wide street, filled with people, Satune stopped by a shop and got himself some noodles, he continued walking the street. A man came running down the street at an alarming rate, he ran by Satune. Satune felt an intense heat come upon his as the man ran by, Satune looked at the man, he was on fire. Luckly, someone threw a bucket of water on the man, and Satune could hear him screaming, "My house is on fire, my house is on fire." Satune looked up, he saw smoke comming from a nearby house. Satune scaled up a building and ran rooftop to rooftop until he reached the burning house. There was fire bursting out of most of the windows of the house, and over the crackling of the intense fire, Satune could hear voices screaming, these voices came from inside the house! But most peculiar, the fire was a dark dark blue, almost a black.

Satune approached a person staring at the wild fire,
"What happened here?" Satune asked him,
"From what I heard some bandit used some special jutsu and lit the whole house on fire."
"Is there anyone still stuck in the building?"
"Maby, I haven-"
The man was cut off there was a woman beating on one of the top windows from inside the house, Satune could hear her screaming for help.

As fast as he could, Satune send one of his Chakra strings darting towards the window, breaking it, and taking the woman, and safely bringing back to the ground.
"My husband was knocked out and hes still in the building!" she screamed the moment she touched the ground.
Satune rose himself up using his Chakra to the height of the window and walked into the burning building.

Satune walked in the bedroom, and squinted, the fire was so bright, it was hard for Satune to see 'How can the fire be so bright, its dark blue for gods sake. Satune saw an obese man, motionless on the bed, 'he must weigh at least 450 pounds' Satune though to himself. Satune looked at the ground and sighed, he walked towards the bed, checked the mans pulse, 'Hes still alive' Satune thought, taking his fingers off the mans neck, and seeing the fat ripple at his fingers lost contact with the skin. Satune made a sheet of Chakra, big enough to carry the man, and Satune slowly lifted him off the bed. Satune could barely carry him 'This is ridiculous' he thought. Satune brought the fat man to the window in which Satune had entered, and spotted another problem, the man was too fat to fit through the broken window, Satune sighed again. Satune turned around to see if he could find another exit. Satune saw through the smoke a stair way leading to the main floor. Satune walked towards the stair, smuttering the fire with his black Chakra along the way. Satune walked down the stairs, with the fat man, hovering behind him. On about the 7th step, Satune fell straight through the floor, Satune threw his hand up and caught himself before he fell too far. Satune looked down, it looked like hell, except blue, there were fires everywhere in the basement. In the corner of the basement, there was a gas heater, the fires were slowly moving towards it. Satune pulled himself up back on the stairs, and ran down, with the fat man behind still, Satune knew he had to get out of the building before the fire reached the heater and made it explode. Satune burst out of the house, breaking the door.
"Get away the house is going to explode!" Satune screamed at the group of people staring at the burning building. They all ran away from the building and found cover, BOOM the house went, chunks of wood were falling from the sky.

When havoc stopped raining, Satune asked if anyone saw the ninja who did this.
"Yea I saw him," someone said, "All I saw was a blue blur run away when the fire started, it went in the forest, that direction."
Satune ran in the direction he was pointed to, running at top speeds.

(875 words)
Done training
(5 to Strength, 7 to Stamina, 5 to Speed)

Last edited by Satune Tarn on Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: Look Whos Back!/ A New Beginning (Done Training)   Look Whos Back!/ A New Beginning (Done Training) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:10 pm

even though your not done yet, welcome back.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Look Whos Back!/ A New Beginning (Done Training)   Look Whos Back!/ A New Beginning (Done Training) EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 12:52 am

SOMEONE CHECK THIS ALREADY!!!!

(I cant find a smilie to express my anger so big afro dude will do!!)
afro
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: Look Whos Back!/ A New Beginning (Done Training)   Look Whos Back!/ A New Beginning (Done Training) EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 2:31 am

Sorry for takeing so long to get to it, I wasn't aware you had edited it. Next time, if you want me to get to it quickly, post a new message for the continuation.
Sorry again

Training Accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Look Whos Back!/ A New Beginning (Done Training)   Look Whos Back!/ A New Beginning (Done Training) EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:20 am

Running, the sound of trees whizzing by Satune ears as he ran by them. He could see a black strand of fabric a ways in front of him, 'it must be the enemy, I have to stop him, no one attacks my village and runs away... alive' he thought, still running. The opposing ninja a becoming closer and closer as Satune was catching up. Suddenly, Satune saw a blur of the ninja fly upways, Satune stopped running, and found himself in a cloud of smoke, 'god dam smoke bombs!' Satune jumped up on a branch of a tree and jumped again over the trees, he saw the ninja land in the forest. Satune dropped back down into the forest, he ran towards the ninja.

Satune reached a clearing in the forest, he stopped,'where could he be?' Satune asked himself. "Heh" came a voice nearby "right in my trap." Satune saw a ninja come out of the shadows, it was a girl, long hair, green shorts, striped tank top, Satune couldnt properly see her eyes, her ninja headband was practically pulled over them.
"I wouldn't move if I were you," she said to him, walking towards him, "wouldnt want you to get hurt now."
Satune saw in his peripheral strings attached to the trees all running into his body, there were hundreds of them.
"One small movement," she flicked Satune's shoulder, "could be detrimental!"
Pain exploded from Satunes shoulder as she flicked it and spread through body, Satune flinched, more pain exploded across his body, going through it like a wave with riptide. 'Breathe Satune, just relax' Satune thought, as he inhaled slowly. Just his stomach expanding caused pain, but it was more bearable than actually moving, 'just think, to every technique there is a weakness.'
"Trying to follow me?" she continued, now standing behind Satune "who the hell are you? who do you think you are?" She walked to the front side of Satune, "Tell me! Who are you!" She was holding a kunai to Satune's cheek.
Satune looked at her sternly, he spat in her face.
"So thats how you want to play?" With a quick movement, she used the kunai to make a cut right over Satune's kneecap. She backed up a bit, it looked like the strings linked bewteen the trees and Satune's body were just phasing through her body, "Fine be that way, all the more fun for me.", she started wiping the spit off her face, "looks with the look on your face, that were gonna be here for a while. Well my names Ikami Yumi, though people just call me Sting, you can probably guess why." She had a smile on her face and she put her hand out, expecting Satune to shake it. Satune didn't move, and gave her an irritated look.
"Fine, be that way!" she turned her back to him, and walked to a tree, she leaned against it, "You're all the same, pride over manners!" She look gloomily to the ground.
"Satune, my na...me's Satune Tarn." said Satune with difficulty, he started lifting him arms, trying to make a hand symbol, ignoring the pain. Ikami ran up to him,
"HEY! DON'T MOVE!" she was screaming now, her eyes were bright blue, "just because we introduced ourselves, it doesn't mean you can pull anything funny" she jerked his hands back beside his hips, the pain striking hard through his body, Satune saw the flash of a kunai, and she cut him again right above the kneecap again, but this time on the other leg.

"You want to know what I do to people without manners?" She asked a question without expecting an answer, "I cut all the tendons in their legs, and just wait, wait for them to collapse on the ground, and then just watch them squirm on the ground in pain until they die." She turned her head sideways and looked at him on an angle, "and with my technique, it takes a long time to die!" She continued, "Now we don't want that to happen, now do we?"

'Lets just get rid of this bitch!' Satune said in his head, although it wasn't him, it was someone else... it was him, his alter ego.
'Wow, been a long time since ive heard from you, where have you been?'
'Your life's been so boring up to now, ive had no reason to interfere. ' Satune found it weird that he was having a conversation with himself.
'You've been stupid, look at this situation that youve gotten yourself into, it was easily avoidable.'
'O yea, what would you have done that would have been so diffrent?'
'Well for starters, I wouldn't of followed her like an idio-'

"What the hell are you doing now?" Sting barked at him, Satune had nearly forgot he was even in this situation. "Stop looking off in the distance like an idiot!"
"Why don't you let me out of your dumbass technique so we can have a proper fight." This time it wasn't Satune talking, it was the alter ego.
"Why would I let you out? Your under my command, I have power over you!" She made a brisk move with her kunai, she had cut Satune's forearm, it was deeper than the last cut.

'What are you doing, your gonna get us killed!' Satune told his alter ego,
'Think, we have the same mind, we both have the same thoughts, I know what your thinking and you should know what im thinking.' Satune relaxed himself, he concentrated,
'So, thats your plan, forcing your way out of her technique wont work, we have to talk it out.'
'If you havent noticed, she completely insane, theres no way we can just talk our way out of this. Just trust me my plan will work.'
'Trust you! Your probably more insane that her, plus, we dont even know what the loophole to her technique is!'
'Lets find out.'

"Pretty nice technique you've got here, anyone ever escape from it?" Satune's alter ego was trying to make her crack.
"Of course, with every technique, there's always a flaw. But those who have escaped from it were all far more skilled that you will ever dream to be" She replied.
"Stronger than me? Get out of here! What would someone like you be picking fights with people like that?"
"Someone's pretty cocky!" She punched Satune in the stomach, Satune took the blow, still trying to stay still.

'Ok lets just get out of here' Satune could tell his alter ego was losing patience.
'Well what are we gonna do? If you forgot, we cant move!'
'I know, but we have to start trying at some point.'

Satune opened his curse seal to the 2nd level. Satune's skin turned into a goopy sort of liquid. Satune fell to the ground, he was overcome with pain, all the threads attached to him by the enemy ninja were detaching from him, but if felt as though someone was pulling them out. After a while, the pain ceased, Satune got up, the grass around him was all dead from his skin comming in contact with it.

Satune looked straight at Sting, she was backing up, struck with fear.

"Lets get this started!" Satune's alter ego, was in control,
"But... How did you... Impossible!" She was dumbstruck.
Satune made Chakra strings come out of his hands
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look Whos Back!/ A New Beginning (Done Training)   Look Whos Back!/ A New Beginning (Done Training) Empty

Back to top Go down

Look Whos Back!/ A New Beginning (Done Training)
Page 1 of 1