The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Miruichi's training - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%Miruichi's training - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Miruichi's training - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%Miruichi's training - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Miruichi's training - Page 3 Vote_lcap11%Miruichi's training - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Miruichi's training - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%Miruichi's training - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Miruichi's training - Page 3 Vote_lcap35%Miruichi's training - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Miruichi's training - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%Miruichi's training - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Miruichi's training - Page 3 Vote_lcap10%Miruichi's training - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Miruichi's training - Page 3 Vote_lcapMiruichi's training - Page 3 Voting_barMiruichi's training - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Zach
Miruichi's training - Page 3 Vote_lcapMiruichi's training - Page 3 Voting_barMiruichi's training - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Miruichi's training

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Johnson5756

Johnson5756

Male
Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Ninja Scroll
Name: Miruichi Urasaki
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 21

Miruichi's training - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miruichi's training   Miruichi's training - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:51 pm

(Sorry for writing a training post here at this time but I suddenly have an itch for writing)

Miruichi was in his bed, and so was his faithful companion. The room was dark as coal. The only light source was the moonlight passing through his window.

As the night goes on, a shadow passed through Miruichi's window. Miruichi opened his eyes, widely. He knew that someone had just passed through. Just as he started to get out from his bed, a kunai shot into the room. It nearly hit Miruichi through the head. Fortunately, he managed to dodge the piercing kunai. The kunai hit on the floor. Clearly seen under the moonlight, a piece of paper was tied on the edge of the kunai.

Miruichi quickly took up the kunai and plucked the piece of paper. It was written. Was it a duel invitation? Miruichi read the parchment twice. The ugly handwriting made him hard to read.

Miruichi,

Meet me at the hill just behind the Hokage's tower in 10 minutes time.

-signed a friend

A friend? Miruichi had so many friends. Which friend should this be? If it were a friend, he or she would have just written his or her name on it. No need for mind games. With doubt, Miruichi stepped out of bed, changed his gears and headed out to the meeting place to meet this friend of his own.

Forget the moon's beauty or the breezing night. Miruichi told himself. 10 minutes sure was quite a short time. He hurried to the meeting destination by blinking there. The field was wide, not to mention strong winds as he was on a hill without much trees or even shrubs.

Miruichi stood under the moonlight patiently. He didn't want to make much noise to have attention. Miruichi re-read the parchment, to make sure that he had got to the correct venue. His sight suddenly turned darker. It's like... like... Snap! A humans shadow! Miruichi raised his head to look at the source of the shadow. A masked man, with a black cloak covering his body was standing in front of him. Miruichi cannot prove his age under the mask or even his body weight as it was concealed behind the cloak. All he can feel is this person here gave him a special feeling, like this guy is someone he knew. But who?

Back down the memory lane, there was only his parents who only gave him this feeling. He has no siblings nor relatives. It's impossible. Miruichi shook his head to leave from his silly thoughts. Forget those. The past are meaningless.

"Who are you?" Miruichi asked. He cannot believe that the words slipped through his mouth. He never had started a conversation before with anyone, especially to someone he does not know.

The man ran towards him as quick as lightning. With a sword in his hand, he stabbed Miruichi. Miruichi puffed into smoke, leaving a log. The man made an annoying sound, it seemed that he was angry. This guy was going to kill Miruichi. "Darn it! Luckily that I had made a substitution jutsu ready," the thoughts ran through Miruichi's mind. He was on a tree and in the shadows. Great! The enemy would not spot him. He used his Grand Fireball Jutsu on him but the man, who seemed like knowing what was going on, suddenly vanished. Vanished? A clone? But before he can answer himself, the enemy appeared beside him and another powerful slash comes. Miruichi quickly blinked down the tree and left an exploding tag there. The exploding tag exploded.

"Yes!" cried Miruichi. But to his surprise, the enemy, again, disappeared. That skill, it was familiar. It was somewhat like his own blinking technique. The man in mask appeared a few meters away.

"Who are you? Why do you know the secret technique of my family?" Miruichi shouted. He was hot. It was anger. No one should know his family's secret.

"Ask no questions, boy. I am here to train you," the masked man finally spoke. "Come with me," and he started to walk away. Miruichi, who hesitated for a whille, followed.

They came to a spacious field, with large and seemingly unbreakable boulders. The masked man suddenly stopped, and turn around.

"I shall demonstrate an invented jutsu for you. And you are to learn it up as fast as possible. If you are able to, I want you to master it throughout the night," exclaimed the man. Miruichi looked at him suspiciously. Why is he teaching him this?

The man turned to a boulder. Miruichi can see chakra flowing out from his left arm. The chakra soon formed a large blue-colored fist. The man jumped up high and strikes down at the boulder. The boulder, which is a meter taller than Miruichi, broke into pieces. Miruichi looked surprisingly. That skill was remarkable. If he modifies a little more, that would be better. It was invented after all. But he was going to learn from a stranger, and that made him feel unsafe.

"Now, boy. Which hand do you use to write?" asked the man. Miruichi lifted up his left hand.

"Good. Now, try focusing your chakra on that hand and force it out. After that, shape it," he continued, like a tutor, and Miruichi went for his first try, full of hesitation.

He followed what the man said. Focus, force, shape. He can see his chakra flowing out a little. But in seconds, the wind carried his chakra away. That had made Miruichi hasty.

"Calm down boy. Nervous and haste brings you nothing but failure," the man was heard about two meters behind him.

After about half an hour, Miruichi was not frosty at all. He tried repeatedly but there was only minor improvement. The most further he can do was by maintaining the chakra with his left hand. Shaping it was not easy at all. Focusing and shaping are two different kinds of stages. Miruichi had trained focusing for the past few months and it had not work out very well. Without a sensei, he felt like he was all alone, but more independent of course.

He fell to the ground sitting. He was tiring out. Fruitless. He told himself. Starting to have thoughts of giving up. He lied there, wondering why that guy was teaching him this. And why didn't he scold him cause he was taking a break now? He looked at him. The stranger was looking at Miruichi too. Miruichi quickly sat up, took a deep breath and continued his training. This time, he succeed and the shape of a fist was nearly made out. Maybe its because the resting.

After nearly an hour, Miruichi was finally able to focus the chakra and shape it. "It's luck," Miruichi told himself. He tried to move about but he lost focus easily. He knew that he was not ready yet. He turned back and looked at the man. The man was looking at him all the time. He stood up and walked towards Miruichi.

"You had done well. Practice yourself well for the next few days. I will come back for the results. If you have master the skill, I shall teach you more about chakra types," he said as he vanished into thin air. Miruichi, again, was taken aback by the blink. This time, it was in front of his eyes, not behind a fireball or smoke. It was his blinking technique, he assured himself. He went back to his apartment. Fell on bed and slept.

With full of tireless, Miruichi woke up. He felt his hands stiffen. He might had overdone himself last night. How can he train at a state like this? So, he decided to just meditate after having his breakfast, or lunch since that it was afternoon by then. He went down the apartment and looked around the village. Everyone was in a good mood. Jovial children ran all around the place. Some of them were playing a game of hide-and-seek while some just played with their rattan ball. He went to the ramen stall, which was usually his stop for lunch. The cook, too, hanged his smile on his face. No worries can be seen from his eyes. Like always, he ordered a bowl of ramen. The cook, which was also the boss of the stall, gave him a discount as Miruichi came so often that even if he looked at Miruichi's legs, he knew that it was him.

Miruichi returned to his room. Things turned out to be better than just now. His hands were not as pain as then. He meditated for a moment, and left for training at the field with boulders again.

It was cloudy and windy. Just the prefect weather for Miruichi to train. He tried again to focus out his chakra. It worked like yesterday. He quickly tried it on a boulder beside him. The boulder cracked and then crumbled onto the ground. Miruichi yelled in success. He managed to learn up a new jutsu in a day's time. Although that he knew that his skill was not mastered yet, he knew that he will be able to finally control this new jutsu in a few days of training.

~1528 words (WOW! That's my longest essay in my life!)
30 training points used

• 7 to chakra

• 9 to ninjutsu

• 6 to strength

• 2 to stamina

• 6 to speed

I don't know if I can do this but I'll continue writing first
125 jutsu points used

Learned
B-Ranked Jutsu
Bear Fist(Customized Jutsu)

Info
Name of Jutsu: Bear Fist (B-Ranked)
Amount of Chakra per Burst: 250
Damage per Burst: 200 dmg
Additional Effects: may stun the enemy

Last edited by Johnson5756 on Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:27 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://writers.darkbb.com
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: Miruichi's training   Miruichi's training - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 6:19 pm

[Its okay to post here, I'm interested, keep it up.]
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Johnson5756

Johnson5756

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Miruichi's training   Miruichi's training - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 4:15 am

I'm done with my previous post.
This post is just to bump it up.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Miruichi's training   Miruichi's training - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 6:55 pm

Great training post, it is accepted.

However, you have enough words for all the stats, but you don't have enough for the jutsu.

The jutsu is also unbalenced, here is a remap, also creating an image as says the help guide about creating new jutsus would be helpful, here is a recomended more balenced version of the jutsu, you can modify it from here.

Name of Jutsu: Bear Fist (B-Ranked)
Amount of Chakra per Burst: 250
Damage per Burst: 150 dmg
Additional Effects: may stun the enemy
Back to top Go down
Johnson5756

Johnson5756

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Miruichi's training   Miruichi's training - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:29 am

*edited

Damage per Burst changed from 500 to 200. (Hope that it is accepted)

Sorry Suta, I am going to have my exam a few days later. So I don't really have time to search for the image. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Miruichi's training   Miruichi's training - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:51 pm

Its good, in fact, you can make it C ranked and not change anything.

Miruichi's training - Page 3 BearFist

Here is a picture, just tell me when and I will post it, did I raise your stats yet? (Because its C and not B you get more stats.
Back to top Go down
Johnson5756

Johnson5756

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Miruichi's training   Miruichi's training - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 3:48 am

I'm ok with C-ranking.

So, the new stat rise chart.

750 words used for new jutsu.
778 words for stats which is 15 stat points.

5 to chakra
5 to ninjutsu
3 to stamina
2 to speed
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Miruichi's training   Miruichi's training - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:17 pm

I will modify it after you get back to Konaha
Back to top Go down
Johnson5756

Johnson5756

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Miruichi's training   Miruichi's training - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 4:25 am

A gentle zephyr swept through the sleeping room as Miruichi sat up. It was drizzling outside. He looked out of the room through the window. The village can be a definite beauty when it was raining. He looked down at the streets and saw water puddles here and there on the muddy road. It must have rained since twilight or earlier to be that wet. Thinking of this, Miruichi got out of his bed, stroked Ruffy's head, walked into his bathroom for a morning bath.

Recollecting from the night learning the new jutsu, Miruichi thought of the masked stranger. He could only describe him as a strongly built, tall and had a powerful left hand. A powerful left hand, as Miruichi caught a glimpse of the man grinding a piece of stone into powder when Miruichi was training eagerly. Apart from all that, Miruichi could not give further details of him as most of his features were concealed by his clothing. Miruichi suddenly discovered that he did not know the name of his sensei. What a disgrace for a student to not know his sensei's name. This made Miruichi even filled with enthusiasm waiting for their next meeting.

The sky turned better after Miruichi had his breakfast at the sushi restaurant just below his apartment. The sun slowly crept out from behind the clouds and shone warmly in the sky. Such a pleasant view made nearly made Miruichi forgot of the Chunnin Exams. I should train more. Miruichi told himself. Twice he nearly met his own end for not training well before going on missions. It was not easy for him to escape without his Blink jutsu. Those were the past nevertheless and now was time to train more, and he marched to the gym for some light training.

Fortunate for him, there was not a living soul at the gym and Miruichi had it all for himself. Better. Thought Miruichi. At least no one would interfere my training.

Miruichi took out a dummy from the store and put it in the middle of the gym. He punched it. It was too feeble and he put it back. He then took out a wooden dummy, which were the ones that he saw some other shinobi using it as a training target. Again, he placed the dummy in the middle of the gym and tried his fist on it. It was perfect.

Miruichi starts off by punching the lower part, which was the abdominal part of a human. He had read some books about fatal parts of the human body. The abdominal was one of them, and it could stun enemies as they can hurt a lot. Then, Miruichi aimed for the head of the dummy. According to the book read, the head has various critical parts that can faint an enemy easily, including the eyes, the temple, the nose and the ear. Miruichi back-fisted the dummy twice with both his hands and palm-fisted it as a combo. To Miruichi's surprise, the movement was very swift, powerful and easy. He repeated several times and found the method effective. The head of the dummy was turnable and Miruichi modified his combo to a better state by back-fisting, palm-fisting, with the second hit turning the head some degrees that the ear of the enemy faces him and punches hardly at it. Miruichi counted his combo. The effect was profound as it hit the enemy's nose and ear. If possible, the combo might as well hit the temple. He was glad that it was a successful attempt to do so.

Miruichi than took out another dummy and placed it beside the first dummy. He was thinking that if he encounters two enemies, what should he do then. Certainly that he was outnumbered but you never know if you never try. Standing in the middle of the two dummies, Miruichi blinked to the back of one of the dummies and kicked it ferociously towards the other dummy. Then, he thought, if possible, he would use the Grand Fire Ball jutsu. However, if he was conserving his chakra for a better use, it was evident that he should take his enemies out physically. Miruichi, with a sprint, flashed towards the two dummies and knocked their heads together. That would be a good night sleep for the pursuers. Thinking of that, Miruichi recalls his Bear Fist. It would be better if he uses that jutsu on them for a more fatal attack but conserving comes first as Miruichi clearly knows his own chakra amount.

Knowing that the sun had reached higher, Miruichi quickly cleaned and tidied the gym to make it was good as it was before he enters. The weather was getting hotter, though that it had rained in the morning. He hurried to his apartment for a bath and sat down to let himself into his studies of again.

(813 words)

45 words per stat
18 X 45 = 810 (nearest to total amount of words typed)

18 TP used - 18 stats up

6 to strength
2 to stamina
5 to speed
5 to chakra
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Miruichi's training   Miruichi's training - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:30 pm

VERY Well done Miruichi! Training accepted!

Stats modified
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miruichi's training   Miruichi's training - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miruichi's training
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3