The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
2 Questions about the game... Vote_lcap20%2 Questions about the game... Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
2 Questions about the game... Vote_lcap13%2 Questions about the game... Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
2 Questions about the game... Vote_lcap11%2 Questions about the game... Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
2 Questions about the game... Vote_lcap6%2 Questions about the game... Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
2 Questions about the game... Vote_lcap35%2 Questions about the game... Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
2 Questions about the game... Vote_lcap4%2 Questions about the game... Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
2 Questions about the game... Vote_lcap10%2 Questions about the game... Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
2 Questions about the game... Vote_lcap2 Questions about the game... Voting_bar2 Questions about the game... Vote_rcap 
Zach
2 Questions about the game... Vote_lcap2 Questions about the game... Voting_bar2 Questions about the game... Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

2 Questions about the game...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
coolkid101

coolkid101

Male
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Ninja Scroll
Name: Mitchell Aburame
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 1

2 Questions about the game... Empty
PostSubject: 2 Questions about the game...   2 Questions about the game... EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 6:00 pm

1: I think i read somewhere that there were clans you can join at level 1, is the Abourame one of them?

2:Can someone explain the training system to me, I read it 3 times and it just gets MORE confusing each time...
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male
Number of posts : 1192
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Ninja Scroll
Name: Zach Suna
Village: Hidden Sand
Level: 45

PostSubject: Re: 2 Questions about the game...   2 Questions about the game... EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 12:39 am

ok... well, u can start off in a clan but u cant gain the abilities until your stats r an average of 20 (i think its 20...)

and, training is rather simple really.... each day, u go to your profile and on the very side somewhere there should be a thing called a ninja scroll, click it and then u will see some stats, at the bottom there will be 2 boxes called training points and jutsu points. In the jutsu points section u add 5 points, and in the training points section u add 2 points. So each day u do this... but what u do with these points? u may ask: i will tell u that u can use the points to increase stats. To use points to increase stats u have to train or learn a jutsu. To train u go to the training are topic and create a thread called "coolkid's training" in it you type up what your character does and for each 50 words u type u use up 1 training point, and with each training point u use u choose to increase a stat (strength, speed, chakra etc.), sooner or later suta will come and see if he approves of the training post, if he says yes that means he will update your stats. To learn a jutsu u have to have the right amount of jutsu points to learn a particular jutsu ( check the jutsu list for details on how much jutsu points u may need), same thing as b4 with training: suta will come and approve of it and change it. Oh, and keep our training and jutsu learning in ONE topic! i repeat: KEEP IT ALL IN ONE TOPIC, i think suta find it annoying because it take sup memory on the forums and the more memory taken up it means the site is laggier.

so there is my "simple" explanation on what u wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
coolkid101

coolkid101

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: 2 Questions about the game...   2 Questions about the game... EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 7:17 am

ok but how do i activate my ninja scroll?
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: 2 Questions about the game...   2 Questions about the game... EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 8:28 am

I'll take care of that

Also, Zach: The first thing you said is EXACTLY how I would have said it!
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
coolkid101

coolkid101

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: 2 Questions about the game...   2 Questions about the game... EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 12:19 pm

new question ( recycling is good right? Very Happy ) how do you learn abilitys?
Back to top Go down
coolkid101

coolkid101

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: the latest question is in   2 Questions about the game... EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 7:01 pm

the latest question is in, can i make my own jutsu if its already been made but not on this forum? jutsu is water wall, and i really want it...
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: 2 Questions about the game...   2 Questions about the game... EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 4:10 am

yes u can make the jutsu (ask suta how)

and to learn an ability is the exact same as learning a jutsu

@suta: lol
Back to top Go down
coolkid101

coolkid101

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: 2 Questions about the game...   2 Questions about the game... EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 8:28 am

so do i need a sensei or ability points or can i just roleplay learning it whenever i feel like it for abilitys?

plus would it be unrealistic if i used water jutsus and im from the aburame clan? (bug users)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: 2 Questions about the game...   2 Questions about the game... EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 6:11 pm

No, it wouldn't.
It's not unrealistic for ninjas to be able to use a bunch of different abilities or jutus, some require you to be of that sort, but otherwards anyone can use them.

Also, there is a word requirment for learning jutsus and abilities, the same way there is for getting stats.
Back to top Go down
coolkid101

coolkid101

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: 2 Questions about the game...   2 Questions about the game... EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 8:31 pm

is there an ability that allows me to turn the... stuff... in the air into liquified water for water jutsus? and can i use a gourd like gaara has to carry water? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: 2 Questions about the game...   2 Questions about the game... EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 2:47 am

i dunno
Back to top Go down
coolkid101

coolkid101

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: 2 Questions about the game...   2 Questions about the game... EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 2:20 pm

Can someone explain to me how chakra works because like... suta has 70 or 75 chakra points and his chakra is somewhere in the 4-6 thousands
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: 2 Questions about the game...   2 Questions about the game... EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 3:53 am

uhhh... well, i dont quite get that yet either!
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: 2 Questions about the game...   2 Questions about the game... EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 7:41 pm

simple.

Your chakra is calculate a such:

Total Chakra stat plus quarter of ninjutsu plus quarter of ninjutsu.
Back to top Go down
coolkid101

coolkid101

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: 2 Questions about the game...   2 Questions about the game... EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 7:45 pm

wouldnt that just be half your ninjutsu then? suta suta suta, always has to make things as complicated as possible xD
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: 2 Questions about the game...   2 Questions about the game... EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 7:58 pm

not at all. your ninjutsu and your genjutsu are different things. ninjutsu makes ninjutsu attacks sronger, and genjutsu makes genjutsu attacks, more chakra gives chakera points, stamina gives health points.
Back to top Go down
coolkid101

coolkid101

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: 2 Questions about the game...   2 Questions about the game... EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 8:08 pm

oh ok, back there you typed a quater of your ninjutsu plus a quater of your ninjutsu
Back to top Go down
tyd9

tyd9

Male
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2006-11-27

Ninja Scroll
Name: tyd
Level: 25

PostSubject: Re: 2 Questions about the game...   2 Questions about the game... EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 10:37 pm

Thats what determines the amount of Chakra points you have.

Quarter of ninjutsus + quarter of Genjutsu + Chakra = Chakra points
Back to top Go down
Zach

Zach

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: 2 Questions about the game...   2 Questions about the game... EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 4:47 am

IT ALL MAKES SENSE!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: 2 Questions about the game...   2 Questions about the game... EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 4:34 pm

Glad you understand it.

Any other questions, post in the help section, topic locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 Questions about the game...   2 Questions about the game... Empty

Back to top Go down

2 Questions about the game...
Page 1 of 1