The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Creating Item: Ziorana and Micro Rocket Vote_lcap20%Creating Item: Ziorana and Micro Rocket Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Creating Item: Ziorana and Micro Rocket Vote_lcap13%Creating Item: Ziorana and Micro Rocket Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Creating Item: Ziorana and Micro Rocket Vote_lcap11%Creating Item: Ziorana and Micro Rocket Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Creating Item: Ziorana and Micro Rocket Vote_lcap6%Creating Item: Ziorana and Micro Rocket Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Creating Item: Ziorana and Micro Rocket Vote_lcap35%Creating Item: Ziorana and Micro Rocket Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Creating Item: Ziorana and Micro Rocket Vote_lcap4%Creating Item: Ziorana and Micro Rocket Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Creating Item: Ziorana and Micro Rocket Vote_lcap10%Creating Item: Ziorana and Micro Rocket Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Creating Item: Ziorana and Micro Rocket Vote_lcapCreating Item: Ziorana and Micro Rocket Voting_barCreating Item: Ziorana and Micro Rocket Vote_rcap 
Zach
Creating Item: Ziorana and Micro Rocket Vote_lcapCreating Item: Ziorana and Micro Rocket Voting_barCreating Item: Ziorana and Micro Rocket Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Creating Item: Ziorana and Micro Rocket

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Josh

Josh

Male
Number of posts : 626
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Ninja Scroll
Name: Kimmimaro
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 2

Creating Item: Ziorana and Micro Rocket Empty
PostSubject: Creating Item: Ziorana and Micro Rocket   Creating Item: Ziorana and Micro Rocket EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 8:07 pm

Kimmimaru starts to make the item when he starts to think about the price,"should it be 100$,200$,or mabye 50$?any IT'S FINISHED!!!Kimmimaru looks at it with it's red leather and spikes at the wrist and knukles.I've made it,it's a hand glove the size of Hellboy's hand(the big one)I also made an attachment that makes it shoot of your,SOLD SEPRATLY OF COURSE.they are called Micro Rockets.Micro Rocket look like a sharpie only shorter,u attach it to anything and press the button,then watch it fly!it's all blue and red.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Creating Item: Ziorana and Micro Rocket   Creating Item: Ziorana and Micro Rocket EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 10:08 pm

Kimmimaru starts to make the item when he starts to think about the price,"should it be 100$,200$,or mabye 50$?any IT'S FINISHED!!!Kimmimaru looks at it with it's red leather and spikes at the wrist and knukles.I've made it,it's a hand glove the size of Hellboy's hand(the big one)I also made an attachment that makes it shoot of your,SOLD SEPRATLY OF COURSE.they are called Micro Rockets.Micro Rocket look like a sharpie only shorter,u attach it to anything and press the button,then watch it fly!it's all blue and red.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Creating Item: Ziorana and Micro Rocket   Creating Item: Ziorana and Micro Rocket EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 10:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: Creating Item: Ziorana and Micro Rocket   Creating Item: Ziorana and Micro Rocket EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 1:45 am

I hope your computer was just lagging and you hit send three times.

Well, for one... You don't just say. I make this!

You need to purchase the ressources from Madam Fleur. Then you need to put them together, any information required on putting them together, contact me by PM.

Also, there are not any objects in the wolrd that would alow you to manufacter micro-rockets, I think, you can tryto prove me wrong.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Josh

Josh

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Creating Item: Ziorana and Micro Rocket   Creating Item: Ziorana and Micro Rocket EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 3:11 pm

On the other hand (i dont want to make this anymore.) but i did find that people sell (for a very high price) a mini rocket like in spaceships. Its a turbo engine mini. its like a mini spaceship in your hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creating Item: Ziorana and Micro Rocket   Creating Item: Ziorana and Micro Rocket Empty

Back to top Go down

Creating Item: Ziorana and Micro Rocket
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Naruto Game :: Hidden Leaf-
Jump to: