The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Chackra control training Vote_lcap20%Chackra control training Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Chackra control training Vote_lcap13%Chackra control training Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Chackra control training Vote_lcap11%Chackra control training Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Chackra control training Vote_lcap6%Chackra control training Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Chackra control training Vote_lcap35%Chackra control training Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Chackra control training Vote_lcap4%Chackra control training Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Chackra control training Vote_lcap10%Chackra control training Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Chackra control training Vote_lcapChackra control training Voting_barChackra control training Vote_rcap 
Zach
Chackra control training Vote_lcapChackra control training Voting_barChackra control training Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Chackra control training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
saxman66

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Ninja Scroll
Name: Kaen Uchiha
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 1

Chackra control training Empty
PostSubject: Chackra control training   Chackra control training EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 8:12 pm

He wakes up one morning and gets prepared to train. he hasn't trained for a while because he has bveen injured but he was told that this was a good way to train any time, even when you are hurt. he focuses all of thev chackra in to the soles of his feet. he twhen proceeds to walk up the tree. he continues to try this over and over until he feels as if he tried it one more time, there was a very strong possibility he could die. with theat depressing note he walked home with a note of fulfillment of a hrad days training.

so how many points do i get. will this chackra control training help help me get my sharingan or prepare to make devestating punches like the medical ninjas, Tsunade and Sakura?

sorry. i already made my charcter so hopefully it will help now. i guess i will make a new justu in my next post.

okay i will do that from no on. i got 137 words in my training post. oh and i completed my ninja scroll so you can update my profile whenever you want.

After I have rested, I go out into the forest. i try to concentrate all of my chackr into my right hand but this time, i am envisioning crakiling chackra, similar to lightning. once. i get that chackra into my fist. i punch a tree near me. the tree splinters under the pressure.

i typed 60 words in this training session

Does this ,ean i learn chidori or do i have to work hoadrer

Last edited by saxman66 on Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: Chackra control training   Chackra control training EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 8:29 am

Did I say I hate you yet? How am I supposed to know how many training points I have until you make a character.

Later you do not get any bonus for focusing chakra into a punch, that would be a jutsu you would have to make.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
saxman66

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Ninja Scroll
Name: Kaen Uchiha
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: Chackra control training   Chackra control training EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 10:44 am

sorry. i already made my charcter so hopefully it will help now. i guess i will make a new justu in my next post.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: Chackra control training   Chackra control training EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 6:10 pm

alright, add word count to your training now... and also, keep all of your posts in one topic.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chackra control training   Chackra control training Empty

Back to top Go down

Chackra control training
Page 1 of 1