The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
honzo's genjutsu traning Vote_lcap20%honzo's genjutsu traning Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
honzo's genjutsu traning Vote_lcap13%honzo's genjutsu traning Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
honzo's genjutsu traning Vote_lcap11%honzo's genjutsu traning Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
honzo's genjutsu traning Vote_lcap6%honzo's genjutsu traning Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
honzo's genjutsu traning Vote_lcap35%honzo's genjutsu traning Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
honzo's genjutsu traning Vote_lcap4%honzo's genjutsu traning Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
honzo's genjutsu traning Vote_lcap10%honzo's genjutsu traning Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
honzo's genjutsu traning Vote_lcaphonzo's genjutsu traning Voting_barhonzo's genjutsu traning Vote_rcap 
Zach
honzo's genjutsu traning Vote_lcaphonzo's genjutsu traning Voting_barhonzo's genjutsu traning Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

honzo's genjutsu traning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iceninja12

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Ninja Scroll
Name: honzo
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level:

honzo's genjutsu traning Empty
PostSubject: honzo's genjutsu traning   honzo's genjutsu traning EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 5:58 pm

as i walked through the gate of focus i felt a strange presince and i knew it was a test it was a test of how much stamina i have for mind tricks i was to stay unbuged by the people who were stabing me if i showed any sigh of pain i would fail the whole test took 10 minets but to me i felt like an eternity but then when i was iabout to give up the test ened and i passed i woke up latying on the gruond my heart thinking it was a dream but i knew it all to well it was just a test.

genjutsu traing points?
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

honzo's genjutsu traning Empty
PostSubject: Re: honzo's genjutsu traning   honzo's genjutsu traning EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 11:07 pm

1 poitn on genjutsu, accepted... I suggest you maybe read the getting started guide... and make a character...
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net

honzo's genjutsu traning
Page 1 of 1