The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Atop the Hokage monument Vote_lcap20%Atop the Hokage monument Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Atop the Hokage monument Vote_lcap13%Atop the Hokage monument Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Atop the Hokage monument Vote_lcap11%Atop the Hokage monument Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Atop the Hokage monument Vote_lcap6%Atop the Hokage monument Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Atop the Hokage monument Vote_lcap35%Atop the Hokage monument Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Atop the Hokage monument Vote_lcap4%Atop the Hokage monument Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Atop the Hokage monument Vote_lcap10%Atop the Hokage monument Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Atop the Hokage monument Vote_lcapAtop the Hokage monument Voting_barAtop the Hokage monument Vote_rcap 
Zach
Atop the Hokage monument Vote_lcapAtop the Hokage monument Voting_barAtop the Hokage monument Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Atop the Hokage monument

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akira Atokai

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Ninja Scroll
Name: Akira Atokai
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level:

Atop the Hokage monument Empty
PostSubject: Atop the Hokage monument   Atop the Hokage monument EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 10:08 am

Akira sat upon the head of the third and looked on into Konoha, his thoughts drifted over the words of his 'Father'

'one day, when you become a Ninja I will tech you my families techniques... I'll show you how to be great and grasp what you want from life'
[i]

Akira gained a momentary look of sorrow which swiftly cracked into rage, his fist slammed onto the stone with great force and the skin of his knuckles gave way.

Azura rose to his feet as the blood dripped from the wounds

"You failed, 'father'... Now who will teach me what I need to know?"

His question hung in the air almost as if expecting to be answered.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: Atop the Hokage monument   Atop the Hokage monument EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 5:41 pm

[There is no third yet, there is not even a first, there is only a "master" I shall call it, the one that was your hokage, the first will be the first player hokage.
FYI: The 'master' is dead]

"You have anger in you" Suta came as if from Akira's shadow.
"I geusse that makes us similar." Suta laughed as he slowed to a halt beside Akira. "What is it that makes you angry." Suta looked at him, Akira could see the ANBU mask on his head, he seemed to have no problem showing off his face, hidden behind a mask around his mouth. But his eyes where deep, full of intelligence, and having to pull through much.
"I'm betting my reason is better then yours."
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Akira Atokai

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Atop the Hokage monument   Atop the Hokage monument EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 1:24 pm

"Why..."

Akira's voice was distant as if adressing the village rather than the man beside him

"Why do you people have to be so frail? so easily killed, so easily wiped away with no trace, no mark, no way to fulfil what you promised? why is there no one here to guard you? to support you?"

Akira turned and looked at the ANBU beside him

"the reason for my rage is you, and from where I stand it is a fine enough reason"
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Atop the Hokage monument   Atop the Hokage monument EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 8:15 pm

Suta looked at him for a moment, he was thinking of aswering his question, but thought not when the boy turned his head to him.
Suta swung his head back in laughter, then lowered his head, his eyes where serious and cold. He swept his hand across to slap Akira in the face with a backhand.

"How could you be soo cold, what could have happend to you that made you so distant." Suta bent down and grabbed him by the shirt collar. "I don't even know you, and I'm already looking out for you!" He hollewrd in his face.
Back to top Go down
Akira Atokai

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Atop the Hokage monument   Atop the Hokage monument EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 10:50 am

lost somewhere in the distance of his eyes there is a spark of almost closeness

"There are too many who are weak, too many who are too weak to protect the ones they claim to be looking over, even too weak to protect themselves"

Tears begin to gather in Akira's eyes, his next words are barley stable.

"I will not be like them, I will be strong... Strong for those who aren't..."

The distance in his voice snaps back to him accompanied by a good deal of anger

"Now get your hands off me!"
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Atop the Hokage monument   Atop the Hokage monument EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 3:27 pm

Suta scoffed in his face and dropped Akira alone.
"You have the vipers toungue, I suggest you restablish your manners." He folded his arms and turned hsi body while keeping his eyes on Akira.
"The place you stand is the head of the Hokage. I suggest you remain respectful to your elder." speaking about the hokage, with subtext saying "be nice to me"
Back to top Go down
Akira Atokai

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Atop the Hokage monument   Atop the Hokage monument EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 1:11 pm

Akira looks up at Suta

"I don't care... I will respect those I deem worthy for my reasons... not theres, not yours, not the villages."

Akira turned and started to walk away before calling back

"And I'll prove myself to all of you too"
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Atop the Hokage monument   Atop the Hokage monument EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 2:49 pm

Suta teleported beside him and followed beside him. "You don't need to prove yourself to anyone, and I respect your morals, you don't have to respect a person who made the city what it is today, the person who made it so you can breath peacefuly." Suta clenched his fists. "You don't have to even acknoladge the people who would sacrifice their lives for that of a village drunk." He said the last line with more ferocity and clenched teeth.
Back to top Go down
Akira Atokai

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Atop the Hokage monument   Atop the Hokage monument EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 5:19 pm

a single voiceless laugh escapes Akira

"one who would throw away his life for a life worth less is a fool"

He turned to look at his follower with a glint in his eye that could be called playful

"And so is a ninja who is so transparent of his emotions"

Akira continued on towards the path down to the town
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Atop the Hokage monument   Atop the Hokage monument EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 11:24 am

Suta struck him in the stomach with his fist and a bit of his jutsu [punch of the punctured heart][but in this case your organs in your stomach will just shift a little and cause stomach pain.]

"No, he's a martyr."
Back to top Go down
Akira Atokai

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Atop the Hokage monument   Atop the Hokage monument EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 1:31 pm

Akira drops to his knees and gasps

"If you truly believe sacrificing one life for another is martyrdom, your more the fool I thought"
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Atop the Hokage monument   Atop the Hokage monument EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 7:24 pm

Suta struck him in the back of the head with his elbow. "The fool is you, explain yourself, if you are to make a mockery of me, then explain your self."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atop the Hokage monument   Atop the Hokage monument Empty

Back to top Go down

Atop the Hokage monument
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Naruto Game :: Hidden Leaf-
Jump to: