The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
A little look around Vote_lcap20%A little look around Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
A little look around Vote_lcap13%A little look around Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
A little look around Vote_lcap11%A little look around Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
A little look around Vote_lcap6%A little look around Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
A little look around Vote_lcap35%A little look around Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
A little look around Vote_lcap4%A little look around Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
A little look around Vote_lcap10%A little look around Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
A little look around Vote_lcapA little look around Voting_barA little look around Vote_rcap 
Zach
A little look around Vote_lcapA little look around Voting_barA little look around Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

A little look around

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryu

Ryu

Male
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-04-19

Ninja Scroll
Name: Ryu Kasumi
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level:

A little look around Empty
PostSubject: A little look around   A little look around EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 5:13 pm

Ryu walked around the hidden leaf village. He smiled smelling the fresh air and seeing the trees and grass. He layed down and looked at the sky. He layed there and said a couple words under his breathe"Well this is a good place right now"
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: A little look around   A little look around EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 5:41 pm

"Not really." Suta said above him, walking and becoming shade for Ryu. "Theirs a war just outside of our walls and people are dieing, one of my students died." He sat down beside Ryu and looked at him, he was wearing an ANBU mask on his head, but not covereing his face.

[NOTE: You can't get an ANBU mask or become an ANBU unless you talk with the Hokage or a Special Jounin in charge of the ANBU headquarters, since he is an NPC controlled by me I just made myself an ANBU after a little chat in my head Smile]
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Ryu

Ryu

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: A little look around   A little look around EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 10:18 pm

"Really? wow for a war going on outside of the village this is...a bit odd. Now isnt it?" Ryu looked at the anbu member he wasnt afraid that he came out of no where all he did was sit up and look out infront of him.

OoC:Are you going to change my stats? and Lol im probaly gonna train to be either a ANBU or a jounin...
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: A little look around   A little look around EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 6:32 pm

"Thats because are Hokage ran away." Suta didn't know why, but he trusted this boy, no one was supposed to know that, only the ones at the incident knew that. "The village dosn't know what to do, but still, Mist is fighting us, so we are fighting back, they started the war, where just playing through it."
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: A little look around   A little look around EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 8:14 pm

"Well what did the hokage do? did he run to go and train somewhere? and who else is with him?" Ryu had no idea why was asking these questions but he was curious so he did ask
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: A little look around   A little look around EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 6:20 pm

[Topic locked for inactiveivity]
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: A little look around   A little look around EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 4:16 pm

[Oups, sorry, I didn't know you had said something so late ago, you should have PMed me, sorry, would you like to continue?]
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: A little look around   A little look around EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 4:32 pm

[Oh sorry and yes i would like to continue]
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: A little look around   A little look around EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 8:33 pm

"He didn't go to train, if anything he went to hide."

Suta took off the mask as if it where a hat and brushed his hand threough his hair, and then he placed his mask back on his head.

"I don't think he would be with anyone, maybe the Kazekage from Sand..." Suta had only just begun to think of that question, since it came from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: A little look around   A little look around EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 11:23 pm

"Is the kazekage gone from his village too?"

Ryu was getting curious he didnt want to be annoying but he liked to get awnsers.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: A little look around   A little look around EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 4:44 pm

Suta felt good he could finaly talk to someone, actually techinicaly he wasn't allowed too, but he shrugged.

"Yea, and the Mizukage from the Mist village is dead by their hands."
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: A little look around   A little look around EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 11:55 pm

"Our Kage killed the mizukage? Is that what started the war? gosh..."

Ryu was confused and than he just sat there
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: A little look around   A little look around EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 6:32 pm

Suta shrugged, "hmm."

"Well, Mist has been attaking our caravans, and they got angry at us for attacking theirs, but we didn't do anything."

He slammed his fist into the ground, it contracted as if it gave up under his blow. "But it must have been renegades who attacked them, it makes me so angry how Mist could have been so ignorant, he had it comming!"

Fires blazed in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: A little look around   A little look around EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 10:06 pm

Ryu looked at him and noticed how angry he was and asked

"So the war was started by renegades?"
Back to top Go down
tenkakiachu

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Ninja Scroll
Name: tenkakiachu shine
Level:

PostSubject: Re: A little look around   A little look around EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 2:01 pm

"hmm" tenkakiachu shine suddenly appeared sitting in a tree above them. "I am sorry to be listening in on your conversation, but i overheard talk of the mist village, just the mention of their name makes my blood boil".
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: A little look around   A little look around EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 9:17 pm

Suta lifted his hand in Shine's directions, in open palm. "Wait, maybe it wasn't renegades, maybe..." He was deep in tought, he didn't finish.
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: A little look around   A little look around EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 9:43 pm

Ryu looked over at him and said

"Hello, whats up? my name is Ryu and then that must suck"
Back to top Go down
tenkakiachu

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: A little look around   A little look around EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 8:16 am

tenkakiachu nodded his head towards ryu "i am very curious about the mist village war, as soon as i am strong enough i shall join the battle"
tenkakiachu then leaps down from the tree in an instant and lands sitting on the grass besides suta. "but first there are enough problems here in our village, the hokage's dissapearance seems to have set many people on edge, but there is good news i have heard that the mist village is running very short on supplies, if this keeps up the war shall soon be ours". he then closes his eyes and begins meditating.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: A little look around   A little look around EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 9:14 pm

Suta place his index finger sharply on the forehead of Tenkakiachu. "What do you know of the hokages dissapearence?" He shoved slightly on his forehead, "and of the war outside are gates."
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: A little look around   A little look around EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 10:40 pm

Ryu looked over at the two. He waited to hear tenkakiachu's responce. He wanted to know how much he knew about this war.
Back to top Go down
tenkakiachu

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: A little look around   A little look around EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 6:13 am

"oh i have heard tales, mostly to do with enemy spies in our own village.
i do not know much about the hokages dissapearance, but it is spreading through the village very quickly, somebody on the inside must have told somebody.
the war with the mist village is a topic i am very interested in, and i have my own reasons for this, so if it is all the same with you suta i shall continue monitoring the war". tenkakiachu opens his eyes and stares into suta's.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: A little look around   A little look around EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 10:27 pm

A slight grin appeared on his face. "I see, I have to go." He turned and raised his face mask over his mouth and lowered his mask over his entire face, both muffled his voice. "You two continue to talk, I might see either of you two later... Kasumi-san, Shine-san." Then he vanished.
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: A little look around   A little look around EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 11:32 pm

ryu smirked "ok than later"

Ryu than looked over at tenkakiachu
Back to top Go down
tenkakiachu

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: A little look around   A little look around EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 6:12 pm

"hmm strange guy" tenkakiachu looks at ryu. "today is a nice day, its difficult to believe that beyond the city walls a war rages on, with many shinobi dying to defend their homes".
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: A little look around   A little look around EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 3:44 pm

"Yea thats ture, wonder when this war will end. and hopefully i wont have to get dragged into it." Ryu said laying down into the grass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little look around   A little look around Empty

Back to top Go down

A little look around
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Naruto Game :: Hidden Leaf-
Jump to: