The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
OMG! It's the new idea contest! Vote_lcap20%OMG! It's the new idea contest! Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
OMG! It's the new idea contest! Vote_lcap13%OMG! It's the new idea contest! Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
OMG! It's the new idea contest! Vote_lcap11%OMG! It's the new idea contest! Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
OMG! It's the new idea contest! Vote_lcap6%OMG! It's the new idea contest! Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
OMG! It's the new idea contest! Vote_lcap35%OMG! It's the new idea contest! Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
OMG! It's the new idea contest! Vote_lcap4%OMG! It's the new idea contest! Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
OMG! It's the new idea contest! Vote_lcap10%OMG! It's the new idea contest! Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
OMG! It's the new idea contest! Vote_lcapOMG! It's the new idea contest! Voting_barOMG! It's the new idea contest! Vote_rcap 
Zach
OMG! It's the new idea contest! Vote_lcapOMG! It's the new idea contest! Voting_barOMG! It's the new idea contest! Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

OMG! It's the new idea contest!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

OMG! It's the new idea contest! Empty
PostSubject: OMG! It's the new idea contest!   OMG! It's the new idea contest! EmptyThu Dec 13, 2007 6:24 pm

OMG! It's the new idea contest! I feel like letting my players MAKE a decision. No, not have the chance to, but MAKE a change. Yes, thats right, I'm forcing you to! Of course I can't force you guys to use your intelligent nija heads of yours, so I'm just going to put a prize.

three places, first prize goes to teh idea I choose.

Second place goes to the person who got the more votes

Third goes to the worst.

See that last one, thats me forcing you to make one... *gleen*

1 - 25 Training Points

2 - 10 Training Points

3 - 10$

Also, everyoen who isn't first of sencond who enters, is third! Yay! It's party time! [But I ran out of fireworks in the last event...]
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Sankay

Sankay

Female
Number of posts : 1133

Ninja Scroll
Name: Sankay Kawairashii
Level: 54

PostSubject: Re: OMG! It's the new idea contest!   OMG! It's the new idea contest! EmptyFri Dec 14, 2007 7:05 pm

maybe we should have some sorta compition, like, a talent compitition, where you put us through some crazy things, like, hell viewing jutsu even though we don't know, and the noe who can survive the longest and not break, wins first place, you could pick the prize, and second place adn third place!

(you gotta admit that is a preatty good idea for 20 seconds.)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: OMG! It's the new idea contest!   OMG! It's the new idea contest! EmptyTue Dec 18, 2007 8:26 pm

OMG people, I don't care if you say that my signature should be a flying hippopotamus that arcs by the screen every so often, or that I should put image adds on my site to make extra money to make this site better... hey wait a second... That sounds like a pretty good idea...

OMG! It's the new idea contest! Cupid%20-%20Hippo
Back to top Go down
Seigeti

Seigeti

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2007-03-17

Ninja Scroll
Name: Seigeti
Village: Mist
Level: 13

PostSubject: Re: OMG! It's the new idea contest!   OMG! It's the new idea contest! EmptySun Dec 30, 2007 12:27 am

Hey i was thinking sometimes people who train dont get there training things down maybe i could add a "Training Request" for people to post a link to there training when they train.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: OMG! It's the new idea contest!   OMG! It's the new idea contest! EmptySun Dec 30, 2007 1:27 pm

Thats a good idea, anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: OMG! It's the new idea contest!   OMG! It's the new idea contest! EmptyTue Jan 01, 2008 5:12 pm

In all hosesty, I am dissapointed in the inactivity of my players, I am not angry at any of you. Only shocked. This is like finding a 10 dollar bill on the ground that says "Keep me!" on it. Or someone comeing to you and giving you 10 dollars for having a smile. All you gotta do is pick it up, or smile to the stranger.

But nobody, and I mean nobody, get offended or insulted, please.
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female
Number of posts : 1133

Ninja Scroll
Name: Sankay Kawairashii
Level: 54

PostSubject: Re: OMG! It's the new idea contest!   OMG! It's the new idea contest! EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 5:27 pm

ok, maybe you could have a school, so you can train faster, with any teacher you want! So, instead of training in training, you can train in the school!!! You can learn more stuff that you can't learn on yourself, like, a jutsu that you don't know exists! The teachers can tell you about the jutsu and can teache you, plus, you can train more then 1 persone at a time, (for admins)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: OMG! It's the new idea contest!   OMG! It's the new idea contest! EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 6:53 pm

Thats an interesting idea, Sankay, and thats you second, sao your going to get TWO prizes!!!
Back to top Go down
tenkakiachu

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Ninja Scroll
Name: tenkakiachu shine
Level:

PostSubject: Re: OMG! It's the new idea contest!   OMG! It's the new idea contest! EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 2:37 pm

maybe we could have events that tour around the world visiting each of the villages at different times, and they could range from things like shows to other things like competitions and tournaments. what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: OMG! It's the new idea contest!   OMG! It's the new idea contest! EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 9:00 pm

Did that come out of your head? It sounds like in Ninpocho.
Back to top Go down
tenkakiachu

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: OMG! It's the new idea contest!   OMG! It's the new idea contest! EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 8:21 am

yes it did come out of my head. btw whats ninpocko?
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: OMG! It's the new idea contest!   OMG! It's the new idea contest! EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 8:58 pm

Nothing, nevermind.
Back to top Go down
tenkakiachu

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: OMG! It's the new idea contest!   OMG! It's the new idea contest! EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 6:15 am

oh ok lol
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: OMG! It's the new idea contest!   OMG! It's the new idea contest! EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 12:00 pm

Well tahts the end of that, Tenkaikushu gets 10$

Sankay gets 10$ and 25 trainign points [the school idea]

Sauro, you get 10 Training points because of your training post suggestion.

And that concludes our Suggestions competetion.

PLease post here for your reward
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG! It's the new idea contest!   OMG! It's the new idea contest! Empty

Back to top Go down

OMG! It's the new idea contest!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Naruto Game :: Rules-
Jump to: