The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Respect your Younglings Vote_lcap20%Respect your Younglings Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Respect your Younglings Vote_lcap13%Respect your Younglings Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Respect your Younglings Vote_lcap11%Respect your Younglings Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Respect your Younglings Vote_lcap6%Respect your Younglings Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Respect your Younglings Vote_lcap35%Respect your Younglings Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Respect your Younglings Vote_lcap4%Respect your Younglings Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Respect your Younglings Vote_lcap10%Respect your Younglings Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Respect your Younglings Vote_lcapRespect your Younglings Voting_barRespect your Younglings Vote_rcap 
Zach
Respect your Younglings Vote_lcapRespect your Younglings Voting_barRespect your Younglings Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Respect your Younglings

Go down 
+2
Sankay
Suta
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

Respect your Younglings Empty
PostSubject: Respect your Younglings   Respect your Younglings EmptySun Dec 02, 2007 4:40 pm

I'm giving everyone a week to join, Friday is the limit. Then I will explain the story, this is a step forward in the story, and you will get 50$ If you in it, and plus 5 to two stats. Not both on one. Smiles!
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Sankay

Sankay

Female
Number of posts : 1133

Ninja Scroll
Name: Sankay Kawairashii
Level: 54

PostSubject: Re: Respect your Younglings   Respect your Younglings EmptySun Dec 02, 2007 4:58 pm

JOIN
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male
Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2007-02-05

Ninja Scroll
Name: Nai Uchiha
Village: Sand
Level: 31

PostSubject: Re: Respect your Younglings   Respect your Younglings EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 4:08 pm

I'm gonna join on in
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

Male
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-04-19

Ninja Scroll
Name: Ryu Kasumi
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Respect your Younglings   Respect your Younglings EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 4:14 pm

Here comes a rain nin! joined
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Ninja Scroll
Name: Satune Tarn
Village: Hidden Mist
Level: 40

PostSubject: Re: Respect your Younglings   Respect your Younglings EmptyFri Dec 07, 2007 7:43 am

Satune joins this part of the story.
Back to top Go down
tyd9

tyd9

Male
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2006-11-27

Ninja Scroll
Name: tyd
Village: Hidden Sand
Level: 25

PostSubject: Re: Respect your Younglings   Respect your Younglings EmptySat Dec 08, 2007 12:48 am

I join, oooo in the last 11 mins too.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Respect your Younglings   Respect your Younglings EmptySat Dec 08, 2007 1:47 am

Event start with these players participating:

-Sankay
-Nai
-Muji
-Satune
-Tyd

Thats a pretty complete number! I'm impressed, as you all know, being a part of this event you will get 50$ for being in it and 5 Stat Points to 2 different stats. As well you will be one step closer to getting the Kyuubi within your body if you fill all the requirements, [see bloodlines and hidden bloodlines]

Buiseness worked in mysterious ways, you either got the stuff done, or got punished. From fileing folders to assassinating chief leaders of armys, things moved foreward by all individuals pushing together to achieve one ultimate goal. With a snicker the old man placed the steel suit case onto the folder where the big fat man sat. He puffed his cigaret and smothered it into an ashtray.
"It's what you asked for." The old man said, sliping his hand onto his wooden cane and twisting the head, knocking a lever and releasing something, a cog. The fat man went to reach for the suit case, he grabbed the handle and brought it under his nose. He prepared to open it.
"5000$, the way you asked for them" He lied. The fat man smiled, "I will free your brother then." Sagon put on a face of thanks, appreciation and shook, he didn't think he would be that cooperative. He twisted his cane's head back to normal, replacing the cog and concealing the blade withing it's wooden case. Maybe Sagon shouldn't have rigged the suit case.
When the smoker opened the suitcase it exploded in a high pressurerized realeas only a master trap maker could make.

Sagon raised a brow at the uncalculated effencincy of his trap, 5000 pennies had exploded from his suit case. Eyebrows raised he starred in marvel atthe pennies emmbeded in his face and chest. The fat man rolled back and fell to the ground, blood dripping from hsi face. Sagon took the keys from the mans pocket and unlocked his brother.

"Good morning Sagon." He muttered. Sagon tok him by the wrist and pulled him to his feet. "Dammit, Nagos, it took me 60 dollars to make that trap!" Nagos shrugged, why didn't you just wait for my nap to end, then I could have broken free.

"Because your naps last weeks, now eat something and lets go." Nagos sighed loudly, expressing his dissagreement. He ate a soldier pill that Sagon tended to him and followed his brother out of the building.

[The fat mafia leader died.]

A cruel ninja stood in the center of several jounin, all from different villages. They had sent a disstress call to all villages, they responded by sending a genin or chuunin. With glee the scarred ninja in the center anticipated the whole battle before it begun. Calculating everything on every step of the way. Moving 100 steps ahead of every ninja on the field, just by looking at them. When they charged they charged in terrible line.

Within moments they where all dead sourrounding him. He laughed maniacly. "You guys where fun, while it lasted." A mindless clapping that had started when the first man charged to the last cut of steel had ended.
"Not bad, only 16 claps, didn't beat your record." The ninja stood up and placed his pole-arm against the hard ground, it was taller then him and he was standing on a rock. The ninja who had killed the chuunin grinned slighty. "I was messing with them, it's no fun just to kill a person, you have to have fun, it's not everyday you get to kill more then 10 chunin all at once."

Thats when the real warriors showed up.

[make a post about how you show up, the more detail you put the funner it gets.]
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Respect your Younglings   Respect your Younglings EmptySat Dec 08, 2007 10:23 am

Nai left his village to go walk out for a bit he needed to get away from the sand village for awhile he had heard fighting after about an hour or so of walking he noticed a blood trail and bodies from the chuunins. He looked around to see what and who had done this horrible thing he couldnt imagine who did this with ease. He walked closer and started to see the men he stayed back at a distance and looked around for reinforcements. But he also was about to start his jutsu shadow possesion jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Respect your Younglings   Respect your Younglings EmptySat Dec 08, 2007 10:38 am

Muji had been jumping tree to tree out of the his village heading towards another to learn about there enviroment he saw the chuunins and headed towards a house he jumped out and stood infront of them. He looked at them and thought *those people did this probaly*
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Respect your Younglings   Respect your Younglings EmptySat Dec 08, 2007 12:58 pm

I was running around town all day because I had nothing better to do, when I left the village and saw all this. I imdiatly stopped running and beign happy when I say this. I saw two people where already there. I slowly approched them, making sure they where not evil, "who did this?" I asked them.
Back to top Go down
tyd9

tyd9

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Respect your Younglings   Respect your Younglings EmptySat Dec 08, 2007 10:22 pm

I was on a mission to follow Nai around. But once I layed eyes on this horrible scene, I moved forward beside Nai.

Last edited by on Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Respect your Younglings   Respect your Younglings EmptySat Dec 08, 2007 10:34 pm

Right after Satune was informed about this crazed man running around what ever city it was in, he didn't rembember where the location was, he was just told to go north till he got the the specific location. When Satune arrived, Satune looked at the grusome battle scene, there were dead ninja corpses from every village, Satune hid in a tree and looked for that villan.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Respect your Younglings   Respect your Younglings EmptySun Dec 09, 2007 4:11 pm

[I wrote a super long text and it was totally awesome, about as long as my first in character post in this topic. But then everything went to hell and I felt like crying when it was all deleted. So now I'm just going to resume it.]

Everyone was hiding, Boke, the one with the staff spotted them all, they made a joke about Muji, insulting his fine, and fell to the ground laughing, The recovered awkerdly. They said to Sankay's question. "WE DID IT!" Then they stood there.

"Lets play!" Kami, the one with the bloody sword, said.

Boke started clapping.

Sankay: 4/4 20
Health: 1250/1250
Chakra: 500/500
Actions:

Nai: 6/6 10
Health: 1000/1000
Chakra: 1250/1250
Actions:

Muji: 3/3 3
Health: 75/75
Chakra: 400/400
Actions:

Satune: 8/8 35
Health: 2900/2900
Chakra: 3100/3100
Actions:

Tyd: 9/9 30
Health: 2250/2250
Chakra: 950/950
Actions:

Kami: 20/20 75
Health: 5150/5150
Chakra: 5900/5900
Actions:

[Kami's stats:
Strength: 55
Stamina: 75
Speed: 100
Taijutsu: 65
Ninjutsu: 70
Genjutsu: 40
Chakra: 90]
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Respect your Younglings   Respect your Younglings EmptySun Dec 09, 2007 5:06 pm

Nai smiled as he started to form handseals he activated his sharingan and looked at them he thought *He looks like at least jounin strength maybe chuunin hopefully i can get him with my pheonix flower jutsu* He started forming the handseals for the jutsu and as he finished he shot them out and threw a kunai in one of the fireballs
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Respect your Younglings   Respect your Younglings EmptyFri Dec 14, 2007 10:10 am

Muji pulled out a kunai anger in his eyes he kept still and said to the people behind him "guys we need to make a plan this guy killed all of these guys so we should have a plan to take them out!" muji glared at them and than looked back he knew he had to work with them a mist two sand and a leaf they all have probaly known he was in the bingo book and might want to kill him but he just waited to see what they would do
Back to top Go down
tyd9

tyd9

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Respect your Younglings   Respect your Younglings EmptyFri Dec 14, 2007 6:33 pm

I stood there pretending to be a idiot but I was actualy forming a plan so elaborite that I can't say it yet.
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Respect your Younglings   Respect your Younglings EmptyFri Dec 14, 2007 6:41 pm

Satune only knew two of the people there, he didn't know who to trust. But they all seemed like their attention was towards that other guy. Satune knew he couldn't beat this guy alone, so he decided for the best that he should help these people kill this other guy.

Satune quickly made hand seals to transport himself to right behind the enemy. Satune then grabbed both of the enemy's arms to stop him from moving and let the others get a chance to attack him.

(And if i have enough points this turn...)
While Satune was holding the enemy, Satune made a chakra spike dig into his spine
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Respect your Younglings   Respect your Younglings EmptyFri Dec 14, 2007 7:01 pm

sankay started to think of a plan, she had one in her head when she begun to slowly walk to tyd, when she arrived there, she told tyd "maybe we should suround them, maybe that way we cuold take them out,"shse said with a quiet vioce.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Respect your Younglings   Respect your Younglings EmptyFri Dec 14, 2007 7:30 pm

[Nai, if you don't specify a number, I will imagine it's one.]

Boke claps once...

Then all goes to hell... Satune appears behind Kami and attempts to grab him, the ninja flips over Satune's head and lands behidn him. He spins quickly and slices his sword down to his Satune feircly in the back, perhaps stunning him. His tilts hsi head to the side and avoids the fireball coming full speed towards him.

Sankay: 3/4 20
Actions: Moves to Tyd's side

Nai: 2/6 9
Chakra: 1000/1250 - 100
Actions: Activates Sharingan, Uses Pheonix Flower

Muji: 2/3 3
Actions: Draws a Kunai

Satune: 3/8 35
Health: 2900/2900
Chakra: 2700/3100
Actions: teleports, grabs, spikes.

Tyd: 9/9 30
Health: 2250/2250
Chakra: 950/950
Actions:

Kami: 14/20 74
Health: 5150/5150
Chakra: 5900/5900
Actions: Dodges fireball, flips back, slices Satune. [How will he dodge!]

[Kami's stats:
Strength: 55
Stamina: 75
Speed: 100
Taijutsu: 65
Ninjutsu: 70
Genjutsu: 40
Chakra: 90]
Back to top Go down
tyd9

tyd9

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Respect your Younglings   Respect your Younglings EmptyWed Dec 19, 2007 8:11 pm

I remain standing still ready to move if nessary, thinking, because what are the chances that he dodges (very high if you don't know.)
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Respect your Younglings   Respect your Younglings EmptyThu Dec 20, 2007 5:25 pm

sankay reaminds standing next to tyd and looks at him, then looks back at the chaos *I shoould do something, but what?* she asked herslef as she continued looking at the chaos
Back to top Go down
Nai

Nai

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Respect your Younglings   Respect your Younglings EmptySat Dec 22, 2007 12:14 pm

Nai looked around he had some teammates to help him he looked and then tried to think of a plan than he jumped to tyd9 he whispered loud enough for him to hear "Hey tyd9 what do you think? Should we try a genjutsu or straight on attacks?" he watched kami to make sure of his attacks and watch his movements
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Respect your Younglings   Respect your Younglings EmptySat Dec 22, 2007 12:16 pm

Muji noticed when kami sliced at satune he had his back turned he threw the kunai at his back than jumped forward trying to kick him in the back
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Respect your Younglings   Respect your Younglings EmptySat Dec 22, 2007 1:03 pm

Satune, tried to side step to the left, out of the sword's way. Satune then pulled out his own sword and spun around to hack this guy in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Respect your Younglings   Respect your Younglings EmptySat Dec 22, 2007 10:29 pm

Satune sidesteps out of the way, the sword smashed into the ground, cutting a large slice. Satune attempts a horizontal slice. Kami performes a no hand cartwheel. His head going over Satune's sword and dodging the blade. The kunai was hurtling towards his back. He caugth it within hsi teeth in mid-flight. He lant on the ground, close to Tyd and Sankay. He did a horizantal cartwheel through the air towards Sankay and Tyd, Nai had arrived next to them. He spun his sword in mid flight.

Boke claps a second time.

Sankay: 4/4 20
Actions: Moves to Tyd's side

Nai: 5/6 9
Chakra: 900/1250 - 100
Actions: Activates Sharingan, Uses Pheonix Flower

Muji: 0/3 2