The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Quest for Knowledge Vote_lcap20%Quest for Knowledge Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Quest for Knowledge Vote_lcap13%Quest for Knowledge Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Quest for Knowledge Vote_lcap11%Quest for Knowledge Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Quest for Knowledge Vote_lcap6%Quest for Knowledge Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Quest for Knowledge Vote_lcap35%Quest for Knowledge Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Quest for Knowledge Vote_lcap4%Quest for Knowledge Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Quest for Knowledge Vote_lcap10%Quest for Knowledge Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Quest for Knowledge Vote_lcapQuest for Knowledge Voting_barQuest for Knowledge Vote_rcap 
Zach
Quest for Knowledge Vote_lcapQuest for Knowledge Voting_barQuest for Knowledge Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Quest for Knowledge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
byejin

byejin

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Ninja Scroll
Name: Byejin
Village: Hidden Rain
Level:

Quest for Knowledge Empty
PostSubject: Quest for Knowledge   Quest for Knowledge EmptyThu Oct 18, 2007 2:24 pm

"Training the body won't do you any good unless you train your mind as well." Byejin's uncle was dictating to him while both of them were playing an intense game of chess. "Chess is a game that requires you to think ahead, think in the past, and think of the present." he continued explaining.

"But uncle, you already told me this and let me remind you, you say this every time we play." Byejin interrupted.

"But the reason why I say it is so that I won't forget the importance of chess."

So they continued playing this very intense game while Byejin's uncle kept on describing the importance of training the mind. "Checkmate!!" said Byejin's uncle and smiled at Byejin. Byejin looked at the board with complete anger. There was no way that his uncle could've passed through the rook strategy! And from the corner of his eye, Byejin saw the only escape route. How didn't his uncle see it?? Byejin didn't know. Byejin yelled with excitement because his escape route happens to eat the piece that was challenging his king. His uncle looked at the board with disbelief.
"How didn't I see that?" So the game continued. Piece after piece, movement after movement, the game was getting even more intense. Suddenly the game was coming to an end. Byejin saw it, the way to victory. He moved his piece in front of his uncle's king. "Check." His uncle replied, "Didn't I teach you not to make random movements?!?!?" Without thinking his uncle ate the piece with his king.

It was Byejin's turn, and he moved the piece. Before he put it down, he told his uncle, "Just like the first lesson you taught me eh? Sometimes sacrifices are needed for victory." Byejin placed the piece with emphasis and said, "Checkmate"

Byejin's uncle replied with joy, "Great to see that you are finally learning something. But tomorrow we play again and this time I won't go easy."

Word Count: 327.

[Don't lock post.]
[Done Training]
[Train Stamina]

(Can someone change my stats for me cause i still am alittle hazy on how to do this... and if it requres training points.. all the training points i have on stamina....)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/biggyneo
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: Quest for Knowledge   Quest for Knowledge EmptySun Oct 21, 2007 4:53 pm

Since you said you where a little hazy, let me explain. You wrote down 327 words, that divided by required training words, 50 for you because you don't have any weights. Then you end up with 6, the highest number if you eliminate decimals. After that you add it to your stat of choice, you choose Stamina, that means you get 6 stat points on Stamina, and then you lose 6 Training Points.

- 6 Training points.
+ 6 Stamina.
+ 300 Health. [From Stamina]
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
byejin

byejin

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Quest for Knowledge   Quest for Knowledge EmptyThu Nov 08, 2007 11:55 am

Seeing as he needed better chakra control, Byejin decided to go out and test out his jutsu, "Air Slash" He remembered learning it like if it was yesterday. So Byejin heads out to the forest with his pet bird Geki after eating a good breakfast.

After walking for about half an hour, he decided that this clearing would be best fit for his jutsu. "AIR SLASH!!!!" Byejin used his jutsu and sliced up this fallen tree. All the splinters from the impact goes flying everywhere. The perfectly cut up pieces of wood, landed neatly in a pile. I can use this for firewood later, Byejin thought. Geki was flying around and observing her's master's jutsu in awe. She decided to help by looking for mice and then throwing them at Byejin while he's not expecting to help his reactions get better with the jutsu. After a while, Geki gets tired and heads home. Byejin seeing that it is almost lunch time, decides to go home for a rest too. So he picks up the logs and walks home.

On his way home, he sees a familiar dog. Can it be? The dog that Byejin has been looking for. Byejin decides to take a chance and go in for a closer look. Then he see's the familiar scars. It IS! Byejin thought to himself. He places the logs carefully down at his side and takes out a rope he had in his pocket. He ties a knot with a shuriken and plans out his next move. Finally, while trying to sneak closer to the dog, Byejin makes 4 shuriken strings, and jumps in the air. The dog, being cuaght by surprised is stunned. Byejin throws the 4 shurkens and ties up the dog. The dog had no chance. Byejin happy about his accomplishment, picks up the struggeling dog, and throws him over his shoulder. Byejin goes back to the pile of logs and makes a clone. Byejin concentrated and made his clone pick up the logs, and then the clone and Byejin walked home.

After a 20 minute walk, they finally arrived to Byejin's house. Byejin built a huge cage with the logs, and puts the dog inside. Byejin steps inside the cage and closes it. Then he unties the dog. He notices that the dog is bleeding badly. Byejin takes a closer look and sees that the injury was a big gash made by a blade. Looking back, Byejin remembers he heard a yelp but thought it was the mouse the Geki threw him. Feeling bad, Byejin goes inside and gets a medical kit. He then goes back to the cage and cleans up the dog. Then he gave it stitches and took him inside. Seeing as the dog was now sleeping, Byejin decided to let him sleep on his bed. When Geki arrived from lunch, she gave the dog a dirty look and then landed on Byejin's shoulder. Byejin waited near the bed until the dog woke up.

When it finally did, it gave a bark and then started yelping because of the pain. Byejin felt even worse so he got some food. The dog ate quietly and Byejin started talking to it. "Sorry for hurting you. I didn't mean to. But now its all good. I got you food and you won't grow hungry again. Anyway's what's your name?" The dog looked up and stared into Byejin's eyes. Byejin understood everything the dog had going through his head. After a long minute of staring, Byejin understood that the dog, grew up in the streets of the city and never had an owner. Tired of getting kicked around, the dog decided to run away and live in the mountains, and thats where he has been living for a long time. So Byejin decided to give the dog a name.

"Why not Noni?" Byejin asked the dog. The dog barked once but then started yelping because of the sharp pain that hit his side. Byejin understood that this name has now been adopted by the dog. Byejin stood up and walked to Geki. We now have a new member of the family. Geki looked at Noni and gave him another dirty look. Noni barked playfully back but at her then yelped and went to finish his food. Byejin then looked back at Noni and said to himself, " and it all started with Air Slash....... thanks Gokai for teaching me this jutsu."

Word Count: 742.

[Don't lock post.]
[Can anyone change it for me, im not allowed to change it]
[Train Chakra +15]
[Training ponts -15]
Back to top Go down
byejin

byejin

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Quest for Knowledge   Quest for Knowledge EmptySun Nov 11, 2007 5:46 pm

can someone edit my stats?? and my chakra
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: Quest for Knowledge   Quest for Knowledge EmptySun Nov 11, 2007 10:37 pm

Well, Beyjin, yor eight words short, so if in your next training post you have an extra 8 words, it should all be fine.

Stats edited.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quest for Knowledge   Quest for Knowledge Empty

Back to top Go down

Quest for Knowledge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Naruto Game :: Training Area-
Jump to: