The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Zero's Training Vote_lcap20%Zero's Training Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Zero's Training Vote_lcap13%Zero's Training Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Zero's Training Vote_lcap11%Zero's Training Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Zero's Training Vote_lcap6%Zero's Training Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Zero's Training Vote_lcap35%Zero's Training Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Zero's Training Vote_lcap4%Zero's Training Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Zero's Training Vote_lcap10%Zero's Training Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Zero's Training Vote_lcapZero's Training Voting_barZero's Training Vote_rcap 
Zach
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Zero's Training

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zero

Zero

Male
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Ninja Scroll
Name: Zero
Village: HIdden Leaf
Level:

Zero's Training Empty
PostSubject: Zero's Training   Zero's Training EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 3:01 pm

-zero walks into the park and starts to look for suta to start his training after he cant find him he sits down on a bench and waits for him saying

"man im so bored"
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

Zero's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero's Training   Zero's Training EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 5:50 pm

Suta entered the area wearing his pyjamas, several eyes turn towards the two. "Sorry, slept in... I also seem to have forgotten to have changed." He laughed slightly then looked down to the child sitting on the bench.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Zero

Zero

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

Zero's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero's Training   Zero's Training EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 6:21 pm

-zero was chuckling a bit as he saw suta in his pyjamas and said

"well than thats funny"
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

Zero's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero's Training   Zero's Training EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 10:12 pm

Sta puts his hand behind his head and laughs. "Alright, so lets begin, what do you want to train first?"

[Make sure your posts are 50 words minimum, or else the training will get really annoying to count.
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

Zero's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero's Training   Zero's Training EmptyWed Sep 26, 2007 6:28 pm

(Yes sir)

"I dont know what to train i like genjutsu and ninjutsu do you have an idea of which one is better?"

-asked zero starting to think about which jutsus are better than the other and soon thinks *genjutsu will be more fun probaly*
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

Zero's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero's Training   Zero's Training EmptyWed Sep 26, 2007 6:48 pm

Suta put his head back and thought... "If you want to kill your opponent, Ninjutsu is probably better... but Genjutsu does let you have good opertunitys..." He lowered his head to look at Zero. "It's good to know both, jsut incase." He smiled, "you only have one life!"
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

Zero's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero's Training   Zero's Training EmptyFri Sep 28, 2007 6:49 am

"so do you want me to train both genjutsu and ninjutsu? if so do you have any jutsus you reccomend?"

-asked zero looking at suta eye to eye and than looking away to see if there is anyone watching them and than back at suta
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

Zero's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero's Training   Zero's Training EmptySat Sep 29, 2007 1:13 am

"I don't recomend and jutsus, but play around and maintain balance until you master your bloodling, then you can make a commitment to what you will master."

Suta waved his hand as he turned around. "Hold on a sec." He dissapeared as a black blur took hsi place for a milisecond.
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

Zero's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero's Training   Zero's Training EmptyMon Oct 08, 2007 8:46 pm

"wow that was really cool and what did suta mean by play around with your blooding? maybe it means to see what my clan is or something like that"

-says zero trying to think if that is ture or if it is something else and starts to wait for suta to come back while waiting he starts to train his handsigns speed
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

Zero's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero's Training   Zero's Training EmptySun Oct 21, 2007 4:58 pm

Suta reappeard in hsi clothing. No longer his pyjamas. His jounin vest along with his black clothing. He smlied and adjusted the headband to arc properly over his forehead. "Alright." He smlied.

He then formed a handseal and his eyes spun with red takeing their place and three black dots floated within his eyes. This was the Sharingan.

"My bloodline is Uchia, I dedicated myself to Ninjutsu, although Uchia are skilled in both."

The sharingan evaporated and Suta remarked. "Let's say you where from the Hidan Bloodline, I would practice alote more on Ninjutsu over anything else, if you where Haruno you could learn Genjutsu as long as Healing."
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

Zero's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero's Training   Zero's Training EmptySun Oct 21, 2007 6:57 pm

"so if i was in the hidan clan i should train in ninjutsu well that would be good than cause that is what i was thinking of training in"

-said zero with a smile on his face and than thought *i wonder who has the bloodline hidan*
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

Zero's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero's Training   Zero's Training EmptyMon Oct 22, 2007 4:42 pm

Suta laughed, "Actually that wasn't so great n example, I don't know anyone who has the Hidan Bloodline in Leaf, nor in several other citys."
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

Zero's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero's Training   Zero's Training EmptyMon Oct 22, 2007 6:25 pm

"ok than what do you think is a better bloodline to train ninjutsu in and if so what type do you think it would be? i mean there is earth water fire and electric"

-said zero thinking *ok i like water yet i also like fire or earth*

Last edited by on Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

Zero's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero's Training   Zero's Training EmptyMon Oct 22, 2007 8:02 pm

[Before I continue, I need to tell you something: what is the link you used to get your info? Send me the link to that page... Finaly I am pretty sure Plasma isn't an element... what does it do?]
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

Zero's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero's Training   Zero's Training EmptySun Nov 04, 2007 11:15 am

Suta smiled "Don't forget wind." He begun to walk away from Zero, put his hand on a leaf, then turned towards Zero again.

"I think you should just fly with whatever you get, develop and adapt to the situation. You need to discover what kind of bloodline you have... what kind of a person you are. I suggest you train everything, unless you are a Mayto... You should train Genjutsu and ninjutsu eaqually if you are Uchia, maybe just genjutsu if you are Zessou. Although signs show you are usualy a year after birth."

He put his hand under the leaf and it fell into his hands. "You could be a Hoshikage and master your sword as well as Ninjutsu... tell me... I'm going to throw a random attack at you, using words, and you are going to tell me how you would deflect it."

He drew a kunai as he began to talk. "A ninja throws three shuriken to test your might, after you respond, he will attack you with a massive fireball, then fallling with leave himself open. He will regain balence shortly and charge at you. With a jump kick, he will attempt to hit your head, and, in result, will miss unless you stand your ground. What do you do." Suta had been throwing the kunai in the air and almost appeared to be dancing with it as he continued, when he finished he pointed it at Zero.

"Make your move."
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

Zero's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero's Training   Zero's Training EmptySun Nov 04, 2007 11:35 am

-Zero smiled and said this

"well i would dodge under the shurikens and use a replacement jutsu for the fireball and while he is left undefended i would toss four kunais towards him than i would jumped to the side of the jump kuck and grab his foot as it came near than toss him to a tree and pull out two kunais"
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

Zero's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero's Training   Zero's Training EmptySun Nov 04, 2007 11:54 am

Suta smiled. "Of all things, I'm leaning towards a certain bloodline."

Your opponent launches a water shark missel type thing at you, you can counter it, and all three will work, with one of the following.
-Grand Dragon Flame Jutsu
-Water Vortex
-Leaf Whirlwind"

Suta smiled, the tree different jutsu types, and all completly different elements.
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

Zero's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero's Training   Zero's Training EmptySun Nov 04, 2007 6:44 pm

-zero smiled and said "all three will work and the one i would probaly use if i had learned it would be water vortex jutsu"
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

Zero's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero's Training   Zero's Training EmptySun Nov 04, 2007 8:38 pm

"Just at that I would suggest a balence of Ninjutsu and Taijutsu. You would make an excellent Hoshigake, and with Water as an element, I would state you as nearly unstoppbable."

Suta smiled widely as he patted Zero on the shoulder, he held in his other the kunai from before, which he placed back in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

Zero's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero's Training   Zero's Training EmptyTue Nov 06, 2007 7:14 pm

"so your saying i might be a hoshigake?"

-asked zero confused yet able to understand what he said he didnt know what to say much but said something that came to his mind

"dont they have a massive amount of chakra?"
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

Zero's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero's Training   Zero's Training EmptyTue Nov 06, 2007 10:04 pm

"Naturaly, it's mostly used to create water, although Hoshigake have always been a mistery to me.' He laughed as he turned and began to walk away. Then he took a small peice of wood from a tree and launched it at Zero really quickly.
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

Zero's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero's Training   Zero's Training EmptyWed Nov 14, 2007 4:15 pm

-zero tossed the kunai at the wood to try to stop it but jumped to the side just incase and said

"why'd you throw that at me? to see my reflectes?"
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

Zero's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero's Training   Zero's Training EmptyWed Nov 14, 2007 10:47 pm

Suta sighed and looked towards the ground. "I'm sorry, I don't know what I feel like recently, ever since... Her, death. I havn't been myself." Suta's eyes became watery, then he clenched his fists and no tears came out. "I'm going to become an ANBU again." He announced.
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

Zero's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero's Training   Zero's Training EmptyThu Nov 15, 2007 4:21 pm

"you were an anbu? and who are you talking about? someone you cared deeply about?"

-zero asked looking at suta
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

Zero's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero's Training   Zero's Training EmptyFri Nov 16, 2007 11:39 am

Suta clenched his fists so hard his knuckels became white, "Karei." He said as he turned around, away from Zero and vanised into a speck of darkness. Suta wasn't standing there anymore.

[I suggest you end it now and get your stats, it would be a bother to have to wait 2 weeks before finishing your training, so rap it up and say [done training] A Village council member should change your stats.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zero's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero's Training   Zero's Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Zero's Training
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next