The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Left to the leaf village - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Left to the leaf village - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Left to the leaf village - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Left to the leaf village - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Left to the leaf village - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Left to the leaf village - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Left to the leaf village - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Left to the leaf village - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Left to the leaf village - Page 2 Vote_lcap35%Left to the leaf village - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Left to the leaf village - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Left to the leaf village - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Left to the leaf village - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Left to the leaf village - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Left to the leaf village - Page 2 Vote_lcapLeft to the leaf village - Page 2 Voting_barLeft to the leaf village - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Zach
Left to the leaf village - Page 2 Vote_lcapLeft to the leaf village - Page 2 Voting_barLeft to the leaf village - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Left to the leaf village

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
byejin

byejin

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Ninja Scroll
Name: Byejin
Village: Hidden Rain
Level:

Left to the leaf village - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left to the leaf village   Left to the leaf village - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2007 9:24 am

Byejin decided to go to TEH mega bank (in disguise becuase he's a missing nin) to check how much money or items he had in storage. And for some reason he chose this day to go. So while walking inside with his pet bird Geki, he noticed a sign that said "no pets allowed". Grunting loudly, he told Geki to just fly around the building and make sure not too many guards come around here, and if they did, dwart them away from here.
When he walked inside, he saw: a bunch of guards huddled around some girl but he could only see her back; another woman trying to walk slowly to a corner; and a boy standing near the vualt with specs of blood on the floor around him. Curious, Byejin walks towards the group of guards to check why soo many of them were looking at this "lady."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/biggyneo
Sankay

Sankay

Female
Number of posts : 1133
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Sankay Kawairashii
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 54

PostSubject: Re: Left to the leaf village   Left to the leaf village - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2007 9:24 pm

as i was walking to the corner, i looked over to the side where some man was standing, and i just stared, he didn't look like a guard, he looked more like a missing nin. i saw he was walking evoer to the 'lady' and I thought 'what pigs' of the hidden rain village.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: Left to the leaf village   Left to the leaf village - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2007 9:36 pm

Then when Beyjin looked past all of teh broad shouldered guards... he noticed Gokai. She turned around with a face of confusion. Then she looked suprised.

"Somaro-san!" She called as she jumped into his arms, less like she normaly does but more innocently... anyone who knew Gokai would know she was acting.

"Where have you been? I missed you!" SHe raised her eyes to meet his. All of the guards opend their mouths in shock and jumped up.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Left to the leaf village   Left to the leaf village - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2007 2:03 pm

sankay was starring when suddenly when the lady jumped up, sankay's eyes opened wide and her mouthe shot open.

"..."

said sankay.

(lol, i didn't say anything!!)
Back to top Go down
byejin

byejin

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Left to the leaf village   Left to the leaf village - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2007 9:09 am

While lookng straight into her eyes he says, "Hey, I been on vacation. Everyone needs one every once in a while."

Byejin takes a quick glance and notices that all the guards are looking at him and feels uneasy. He puts his head on Gokai's shoulders and whispers to her, "Why are you here? I bet you are up to something. Whatever it is, I'm in too." Byejin then lifts his head and smiles at Gokai.

He takes another glance around and sees this woman staring surprisingly at them. "Well, great to see you again Jenna-sensei." Byejin says outloud to Gokai trying to act normal. "I see you have quite a crowd of onlookers here." Byejin walks to the nearest guard and tells him, "isn't she pretty?" Byejin then wanders next to Gokai and waits on finding out the plan.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Left to the leaf village   Left to the leaf village - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2007 7:42 pm

He growled when Beyjin walked towards him, when he returnd to Gokai she huged him and put her ear beside his head. She whispered something into hsi ear and walked off. "robbing, motherload, boy with bleeding hands." She smirked and then roleplayed.

"Somarooo!!! These men won't leave me alone!" This is when Beyin noticed the cleverly placed exploding notes on the men's back.
Back to top Go down
byejin

byejin

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Left to the leaf village   Left to the leaf village - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2007 9:24 am

After those few quick words, Byejin saw in the corner of his eye, that this boy with bleeding hands was stuffing his pockets. And a thought came into Byejin's head. Why not steal some things himself? He was already in the area, and the boy managed to open the vault. And he also had to get as far away as possible for when the tags explode.

So Byejin walked to the nearest table and sat on it. He did a clone jutsu while the guards admired Gokai's beauty, and left the clone sitting on the table, while the real Byejin walked to the boy. As Byejin reached the vault he started stuffing his pockets as fast as he can so he can return to Gokai and finish roleplaying and then leave before explosion goes off. While stuffing his pockets, he concretated his chakra and made his clone say, "Well, who told you to be sooooo pretty?"
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Left to the leaf village   Left to the leaf village - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2007 11:34 pm

I looked at the mens back, and saw the senbons. I tapped one of the men's shoulder when the lady wasn't looking while hoping that he would look back so I can tell me about the senboms and the kid at the vault.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Left to the leaf village   Left to the leaf village - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2007 12:04 am

[There not senbon, there exploding tag.]

Gokai whined as Beyjin left her arms, she pouted at his comment. "No need to be cruel." The man Sankay tapped on the shoulders didn't turn around.
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Left to the leaf village   Left to the leaf village - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2007 12:47 pm

Sankay forced the man to look back, if he does look back, I would cover his mouth so he wouldn't say loudly whatever he was going to say.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Left to the leaf village   Left to the leaf village - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2007 5:23 pm

As the man goes to speak he notices a hand go over his mouth, then he notices a person at the safe, two infact. He nods and gently takes Sankay's hand off of his mouth. He smiles and silently draws a kunai.
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Left to the leaf village   Left to the leaf village - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2007 2:52 pm

Sankay wispered into the mans ear about the exploding tags on his back.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Left to the leaf village   Left to the leaf village - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2007 5:53 pm

He gently reaches for it and tears it off slowly, he cut it in half and placed it on the ground. He begun makeing his way to Lordvince
Back to top Go down
byejin

byejin

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Left to the leaf village   Left to the leaf village - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 9:40 am

Feeling his pockets getting heavier, Byejin chances a quick glance over his shoulder. He saw a nin talking to a guard. Unfortunatly he didnt pay any mind to them. He just wanted to get as much money and stuff as quickley as possible. He told LordVince, "If we stay here any longer, we might get cuaght. I'm just gonna pick up a few more things and then im gone."
Byejin concretated his Chakra to his bunshin and made it say, "So sensei, where's the next party going to be? I'm really interested in going and having fun with your twin. Byejin made his bunshin look at the gaurd and made it say, "Yes, there are two of them."
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Left to the leaf village   Left to the leaf village - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 5:20 pm

All of the guards got excited. Gokai whined slightly and then spoke. "I don't want to go to another party! It's my sister thats the attractive one who wants to party! I"m just a wallflower."

Beyjin notices his pockets are torn and hsi hands begin to bleed slightly.
Back to top Go down
byejin

byejin

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Left to the leaf village   Left to the leaf village - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2007 8:49 am

"Crap, so this is why this kid's hands are bleeding." Byejin thought to himself. Byejin saw that lordvince had wrapped his hands in cloth so Byejin decided to imitate him. Byejin ripped a piece from his sleeve and tied it around his hands.
"Ahhh, feels much better."

Byejin decides to call his bird, Geki, with his bird call. As soon as the bird comes, Byejin will give her a bag of stolen goods so it can stash it away somewhere.
While waiting for Geki, Byejin decides to triple wrap the stolen goods just incase it rips like his pockets.

While wrapping the stuff, Byejin concentrates and makes his clone say, "But when you two are together, the party shines. Come-on, if you don't go, then im not going either."
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Left to the leaf village   Left to the leaf village - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2007 5:48 pm

[LordVince is apparently inactive, to keep this moving we are going to continue postin,g if he comes back before we are done then so be it, he is back, if not no winnings for him.]

Gokai threw her head back and whined slightly before putting it towards Beyjin. "But I want you to goooo!" The emphasif was directed out of roleplaying and towards the real Beyjin, withought turning her head.
Back to top Go down
byejin

byejin

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Left to the leaf village   Left to the leaf village - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2007 11:42 am

Byejin noticing the emphasis only had time to double wrap the bag. He nudged LordVince and said, "thats it, times up, we have to leave!!! NOW!!!"

Byejin crouched down, and started walking away from everyone towards the door. While doing so, he made his Bunshin say, "But how are you going to go? Need anyone to pick you up?" Trying not to pull attention to the way Gokai said go.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Left to the leaf village   Left to the leaf village - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2007 5:05 pm

The guard was ready to attack Beyjin and Lordvince, but Gokai puffed her chest and stopped acting. She slammed her fists together and began to talk. "Alright! Beyjin lets get out of here!" She turnd around and drove her hand in the shape of a spike into one of the guards eyes. He fell back with a nurve struck and covered his wound. She stepped over his corpse and made her was away from teh mega bank.
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Left to the leaf village   Left to the leaf village - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2007 6:02 pm

Sankay watch as the lady went. she knew that she as the sensei so she let her go knowing that she took no money. Once she was gone, sankay came out of the corner and told the rest of the men about the exploding tags and got into fighting position.
Back to top Go down
byejin

byejin

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Left to the leaf village   Left to the leaf village - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2007 12:46 pm

Byejin pushed lordvince to the side so that the guard couldnt attack him and dashed away from teh mega bank. He was right behind Gokai and can even hear her breath growing faster as she was running away. Remembering that he had used his bird call earlier, Byejin hopes that his bird is close by to cause a distraction. The closer he got to the door, the more he can see outside, and he finally saw her.
Geki was waiting by the door, to be given directions on what to do next.

"When the guards get close, I want you to use your pet marking jutsu and catch them in the eyes. Make sure you don't get to close, and be safe."

Byejin kept on running... and was thinking, just to the gates, then we'll be good.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Left to the leaf village   Left to the leaf village - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2007 10:02 pm

Theninja's in the bank all took the exploding tags from their backs and cut them in half. They all began a high speed chase after Beyjin and Gokai, her breath was getting faster as she began to control her heart rate, makeing herself pickup speed. Beyjin was slow, she would have to cause a distraction.

"Beyjin, turn into me." She said to him as she formed the clone jutsu. Several illusions dance around the streets running in every direction.
Back to top Go down
byejin

byejin

Male

Ninja Scroll
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Left to the leaf village   Left to the leaf village - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2007 4:34 pm

Byejin, listening to Gokai's instructions, concentrated his Chakra and did the transformation jutsu. And then followed her while the bunshins ran in different directions. Byejin turned to look at the guards while running and could see the guards confused faces. Byejin kept on running behind Gokai.
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Left to the leaf village   Left to the leaf village - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2007 7:01 pm

sankay didn't look back, she thought that the guards were good on their oun. instead, she looked over to the other guy that was still her and ramained in her fight position.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Left to the leaf village   Left to the leaf village - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2007 10:47 pm

[LordVince isn't there, he is inactive so no longer a member of this topic.]

Beyjin and Gokai make a somewhat succeful escape, however escape broke, because the real safe was still perfectly safe hidden behind it's amazing wall of Genjutsu, traps, and iron.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Left to the leaf village   Left to the leaf village - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Left to the leaf village
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next