The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Fate of the Ninjas - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Fate of the Ninjas - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Fate of the Ninjas - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Fate of the Ninjas - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Fate of the Ninjas - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Fate of the Ninjas - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Fate of the Ninjas - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Fate of the Ninjas - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Fate of the Ninjas - Page 2 Vote_lcap35%Fate of the Ninjas - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Fate of the Ninjas - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Fate of the Ninjas - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Fate of the Ninjas - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Fate of the Ninjas - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Fate of the Ninjas - Page 2 Vote_lcapFate of the Ninjas - Page 2 Voting_barFate of the Ninjas - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Zach
Fate of the Ninjas - Page 2 Vote_lcapFate of the Ninjas - Page 2 Voting_barFate of the Ninjas - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Fate of the Ninjas

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sankay

Sankay

Female
Number of posts : 1133
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Sankay Kawairashii
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 54

Fate of the Ninjas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate of the Ninjas   Fate of the Ninjas - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2007 6:18 pm

I saw that there was a hole so I tryied to stop but my first instinct was to jump, so i jumped, hoping to make it.
Back to top Go down
tyd9

tyd9

Male
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2006-11-27

Ninja Scroll
Name: tyd
Village: Hidden Sand
Level: 25

PostSubject: Re: Fate of the Ninjas   Fate of the Ninjas - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2007 9:11 pm

I stay hidden in my tree waiting for the poison mist to dispurse.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: Fate of the Ninjas   Fate of the Ninjas - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2007 9:43 pm

Sankay makes it over the jump, ad when Suta goes for it he succeds, barly.

Satune's sensei's eyes dart down as the chakra whip wrapos around hsi leg and pulls roughly, he slipps and falls on his back. Charshing violently. Then Satune immediatly reapeared beside him, drawing hsi gargantuon sword he went for the finisher. The man shook his body and tyed to move, he would have easily gotten away, but something was wrong. He couldn't move nearly as quickly as before, he felt slowed and numb. He moved just in time for the blade to skid his arm, but rollign he escaped slightly from him.

He rolled to a standing position and put hsi hand over the wound, "What a blade... and... that kid's tough." He was shakeing and blood began trinkling down his arm, thsi mist was, it was a miracle the man saw him through the mist, he felt his hand shake more. "What kind of a beast have I been training?"

Suta: 27/28
Health: 4500 - 250 = 4250
Chakra: 5375
Actions: Jumps!

Sankay: 2/2
Health: 750
Chakra: 450
Actions: Jumps!

Satune: 0/6
Health:2250
Chakra: 2025 - 400 = 1625
Actions: Whips, teleports, and uses sword to attack.

Tyd: 6/6
Health: 2250
Chakra: 875 [SEALED]
Actions: None

Sensei: 14/15
Health: 3500 - 1170 = 2330
Chakra: 2400 [SEALED]
Actions: Dodges, but get's scratched.
Status: Poisoned, Moderate Bleeding from arm -120 damage a turn.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Ninja Scroll
Name: Satune Tarn
Village: Hidden Mist
Level: 40

PostSubject: Re: Fate of the Ninjas   Fate of the Ninjas - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2007 9:56 pm

Satune had completely changed, he felt like he needed to rip his Sensai apart. Satune never liked killing, but when he needed to he did as fast and as efficient as he could, but now it was different, like a whole other person stepped into his body and was controlling him, the sudden urge to kill anything in sight came to him. Satune grinned, he liked the feeling of being better than the one that Satune had know was a lot better than him before.

Satune, made 2 Chakra strings and sent the towards his Sensai, to stab him repeatedly around the stomach area.
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Fate of the Ninjas   Fate of the Ninjas - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2007 8:54 pm

i go down another 250 meters
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Fate of the Ninjas   Fate of the Ninjas - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 5:22 pm

[I will assume the strings are going to stab him each twice.]
Satune lifted hia hands in a large gesture as two purple chakra strings shout out from his arms and flew towards his, somewhat, dazed Sensei, he hardly had the time to move, infact, he didn't get any moving in and was inevitably stabbed by the threads.

Sankay and Suta reach the bottom, but as soon as they leave they meet there own problem. A man with the look as dazed as Satune's sensei was when they prepared to fight, the woman before them lifted her hand as Sankay and Suta made there way to the bottom. Two senbon flew into Suta's eyes and he dropped the oldman on his back in a cry of pain. He reached his hands for the senbon and plucked them out, his vision was blurry, but it was only for so long. The woman sneered and prepared to fight.

Suta: 28/28
Health: 4250 - 250 - 310 - 150 = 3540
Status: Bleeding Severly from head, -250 health per turn. Minor Bleeding from both eyes, -150 health per turn. BLIND.

Satune: 0/6
Chakra: 1625
Actions: Summons whips, to attack Sensei's gut.

Tyd: 6/6
Chakra: 875

Sensei: 15/15
Health: 2330 - 270 = 2060
Actions: Dodges, but get's scratched.
Status: Poisoned, Moderate Bleeding from arm -120 damage a turn.
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Fate of the Ninjas   Fate of the Ninjas - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2007 11:26 pm

Satune took this opportunity to put some poison on his sword. Satune made poison come out of his palm, and rubbed his hand against his sword, when it was fully poisoned, Satune grasped it and ran towards his Sensai. When he got there, Satune did a horizontal slash at his Sensai's right leg.
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Fate of the Ninjas   Fate of the Ninjas - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2007 5:23 pm

snakay quicly reacted and threw a senbomb at the lady while she was throught other senbombs at suta.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Fate of the Ninjas   Fate of the Ninjas - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2007 6:11 pm

[EDIT: Ya she does.... lol]
Back to top Go down
tyd9

tyd9

Male
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2006-11-27

Ninja Scroll
Name: tyd
Village: Hidden Sand
Level: 25

PostSubject: Re: Fate of the Ninjas   Fate of the Ninjas - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 6:05 pm

I leave the trees and make a hidden dash to freedom so I can train and get better, because I'm such an over achiver.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Fate of the Ninjas   Fate of the Ninjas - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 10:11 pm

The girl bends back with extreme flexibility and dodges the single senbon. She bends her body back to position and launches two senbon at Sankay.

"Sankay! I can't see, guide me!" Suta sais as he attempts to blink and see through the blood.

Satune appears at his sensei's leg and the enourmes blade cleaves his leg off. The limb flys through the air and it falls onto the ground. His sensei gasps for every breath of air and falls onto his back. Blood escaping his mouth in great heaps... He turns his head slightly to face Satune, gleaming with victory.

"You have... beaten me... daaaaaaaam..... youuu......" His eyes rolled back and he placed his head on the ground. Satune's sensei... was dead... a tattos was visible on the severed leg Satune had removed.

Health: 3540 - 250 - 150 = 3140
Status: Bleeding Severly from head, -250 health per turn. Minor Bleeding from both eyes, -150 health per turn. BLIND.

Sankay: 1/2
Actions: Fights back

Satune: 1/6
Chakra: 1625
Actions: Poisons blade and attask right leg.

Tyd: 0/6
Chakra: 875
Actions: Run! Because you know a mighty crocodile is on the way!

Sensei: 15/15
Health: 2060 - 2280 = 0
Actions: Mudered

Karei: 7/10
Health: 1500
Chakra: 2000
Actions: Attacks with senbon
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Fate of the Ninjas   Fate of the Ninjas - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 10:23 pm

Satune felt happy for a moment, next moment, Satune felt like he made a mistake. But there was nothing he could do now. Satune put his sword back on his back, and took his Sensai's sword off his dead corpse. Satune could finally make his way back to the Kages to see what the hell was happening there. While walking away form the battle field, Satune looked at the tattoos on his Sensai's leg.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Fate of the Ninjas   Fate of the Ninjas - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2007 11:06 am

[Battle over, calculating new stats:]

Health: 3540 - 250 - 150 = 3140

Sankay: 1/2

Karei: 7/10
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Fate of the Ninjas   Fate of the Ninjas - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2007 7:11 pm

i jump oout of the way and grab suta by the ankles and pull him down.

'is there anything you can do? liek punch of the punctured heart blind?'

asked sankay with low hopes.

'i could guide you whiule you punched her'

suggested sankay.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Fate of the Ninjas   Fate of the Ninjas - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2007 7:28 pm

Suta felt himself being pulled towards the ground and he turned his head to the voice, he could somewhat saee Sankay as a blur. He nodded to her question. "Yes, I will use my jutsu, you guide me." He stood up when Sankay let go and he formed the single handseal needed for Punch of the Punctured Heart. Chakra burst out of his poures and mixed around his hand. He opend his hand then tightened his grip and prepared to punch. "Sankay you are my eyes."

Suta: 26/28
Health: 3140 - 250 - 150 = 2740
Chakra: 5375 - 1500 = 3875
Actions: Prepares Punch of the punctured heart, [1200 Damage within it +25% Chance of instant death]

Sankay: 0/2

Karei: 8/10
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Fate of the Ninjas   Fate of the Ninjas - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2007 11:42 am

i tell suta were she is and kinda push him in that dirrection. sankay would say when the lady was is going to throw something at him. she oqwuld say duck. sankay stayed still close to suta as she guided him to her.
' ok now!'
screamed sankay when they where close enough.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Fate of the Ninjas   Fate of the Ninjas - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2007 5:21 pm

The gril grinned, "Fools!" She cried as she jumped high into the air and Suta ran forward, she put her hands together and formed a jutsu. with a lengthy list of handseals. "DIE!" She shouted as thousands of senbon where hurled from nothingness.

[Satune PMed me and wanted me to do this]

Satune turned from the corpse that was his sensei and left to the kages. when he arrived he looked upon the singed corpse of his Mizukage. The man's head was hanging off of the side, his body was still attached. He opend his eyes with struggle and looked at Satune.

Suta: 27/28
Health: 2740 - 250 - 150 = 2340
Chakra: 5375 - 1500 = 3875
Actions: Prepares Punch of the punctured heart, [1200 Damage within it +25% Chance of instant death]

Actions: directs Suta

Karei: 6/10
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Fate of the Ninjas   Fate of the Ninjas - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2007 8:17 pm

[what direction are they comming from?]

i grab suta and pull him to the side and use replacment jutsu and get out of the way of the senbons and the grabbed suta and RAN FOR MY LIFE!!!
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Fate of the Ninjas   Fate of the Ninjas - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2007 9:00 pm

Satune looked around, incase if anyong was around the area waiting to attack him. When Satune decided it was clear to go, he walked up to the Mizukage, and felt for a pulse, and tried to find out what happened to him.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Fate of the Ninjas   Fate of the Ninjas - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2007 10:38 pm

[Sankay... from above]

Karei noted what happend, and her possesed voice spoke. "Don't think you can get away!" All of the senbon except three came to hit them before Sankay and Suta could escape. One of them struck Sankay in the upperarm, the other two hit Suta, one in the neck, causing no bleeding, and one in the head, yet again causing no bleeding. She lant on the ground, prepared three senbon in her right hand, and ran towards Suta to deliver a malicious slice.

There would be no better time...

Satune felt the pulse, nothing.... nothing....... then a slight bounce, the mizukage was drawing something on the wall, it was upsidedown to Satune, but when it was finished, the hand became cold, it dangled to the side, and his famous Kage was dead. The symbole? Why.. all it was was this: 'All for one, and all for one and heaven bless the land.'

Suddenly Satune heard two people appear above the corpse.

Health: 2340 - 250 - 150 = 1940
Chakra: 3875

Actions: directs Suta

Karei: 2/10
Actions: Attacks with senbon... again
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Fate of the Ninjas   Fate of the Ninjas - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2007 5:28 pm

'thats it!'

I yelled as I ran towards her with a kunai in my hand and jumped at her and attempted to KILL her.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Fate of the Ninjas   Fate of the Ninjas - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2007 9:46 pm

Karei sneered at her as she uselessly charged forward. But both of the two stopped when a large thud and bone breaking sounds where heard. Withought Karei being able to understand... she looked down to find Suta, with his bleeding eyes, had punched her on the chest. She fell to her knees and Suta stood up, she was from the leaf village, she was an ANBU, and she had died.

"Sankay... I... am going to kill whoever made her attack us..." He turned his eyes to Sankay. A large pinwheel in his eyes as they glowed red with lust for blood. "I will kill the one who possessed her." He said more ferociously with the mangekyo visible in his eyes.

The two men above Satune looked down at him as he looked up. It was the Hokage and the Kazekage. "We are sorry for what we did to your sensei... we apologize with deep sincerity." They both bowed their heads to Satune and then turned around. Sand spoke. "Until we meet again, for we shall now exile ourselves." They walked away then dissapeared in a flash.

Last edited by Suta on Tue May 04, 2010 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sankay

Sankay

Female

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Fate of the Ninjas   Fate of the Ninjas - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2007 11:45 pm

Sankay looked down at the couple, tears going down their eyes. Sankay couldn't help but feal a few tears going down her own eyes. Sankay's head lowered when she heared Suta's voice. Sankay looked up at Suta's face and saw the blood come out of his eyes. Sankay told Suta that he needed to get to a doctor to do something with his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Fate of the Ninjas   Fate of the Ninjas - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2007 11:48 pm

Suta didn't have any reaction to that... incat he didn't answer. He simply turned around and made his way to the Leaf Village carrying Karei's corpse.

[Plot Finished!!! Everyone who participated may had +5 to any stat of choice, except for Tyd, you can only add 3. Post in here what you want.]
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Fate of the Ninjas   Fate of the Ninjas - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2007 12:18 am

Satune stood there, watching the scene pass, it was too much to take, him killing his own Sensai, the Mizukage being killed. Satune made his way back slowly to the Mist village, to comence his training yet again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fate of the Ninjas   Fate of the Ninjas - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fate of the Ninjas
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Naruto Game :: The Outskirts-
Jump to: