The Naruto Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naruto Game

A Forum Game that dosn't care if you make mistakes

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
do you think that this game is fun?
yes
Requsting Bloodline Tarn Vote_lcap20%Requsting Bloodline Tarn Vote_rcap
 20% [ 21 ]
no
Requsting Bloodline Tarn Vote_lcap13%Requsting Bloodline Tarn Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
maybe
Requsting Bloodline Tarn Vote_lcap11%Requsting Bloodline Tarn Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
to lame
Requsting Bloodline Tarn Vote_lcap6%Requsting Bloodline Tarn Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
this game rocks!!!!!
Requsting Bloodline Tarn Vote_lcap35%Requsting Bloodline Tarn Vote_rcap
 35% [ 37 ]
to many rules
Requsting Bloodline Tarn Vote_lcap4%Requsting Bloodline Tarn Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
fun but long
Requsting Bloodline Tarn Vote_lcap10%Requsting Bloodline Tarn Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 105
Top posters
Suta
Requsting Bloodline Tarn Vote_lcapRequsting Bloodline Tarn Voting_barRequsting Bloodline Tarn Vote_rcap 
Zach
Requsting Bloodline Tarn Vote_lcapRequsting Bloodline Tarn Voting_barRequsting Bloodline Tarn Vote_rcap 
Sankay
Josh
Johnson5756
Satune Tarn
crushy
Nai
Seigeti
Cecilia
Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Requsting Bloodline Tarn

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Ninja Scroll
Name: Satune Tarn
Village: Hidden Mist
Level: 40

Requsting Bloodline Tarn Empty
PostSubject: Requsting Bloodline Tarn   Requsting Bloodline Tarn EmptyThu Mar 15, 2007 9:46 pm

(This Bloodline was made by me, and i have the permission to get it from Suta)

Ever since Satune wassmall, he realised he could easly release alot chakra from any part of his body, also being able to do amazing things, like controling his chakra to come out of his fingertips to lift something. Now that hes a good ninja, he decided to ask the Mizukage about this weird attribute.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: Requsting Bloodline Tarn   Requsting Bloodline Tarn EmptyFri Mar 16, 2007 7:21 pm

The Mizukage raised an eyebrow when his student asked the peculiar question. The Mist Kage pondered this for a whiel but shook his head and stood up.

"You will need to show me this, attribute." The Mizukage finished his sentence, letting his mouth roll into a malecious grin. He opend a window and jumped outside on it waving his hand and beaconing him to follow.

[To make this easyer, post the amount of words that I put, then the amount that you put, I will be able to get to your posts quicker.]
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.net
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Requsting Bloodline Tarn   Requsting Bloodline Tarn EmptyFri Mar 16, 2007 7:41 pm

(You put 64 words)

Satune followed the Mizkage, jumping out of the window, and landed hard. "Ok" Satune replied, "but im not to sure how i works, so im not that good at doing it, but ill still try." He cosed his eyes and put his hands out, after a while, black cakra came out of his hands, and Satune controld it to make simple shapes. After that, Satune attempted to control hs chakra to make it pick up a small rock, the rock slipped under the rock and the chakra acted like a platform. Satune brought back the chakra, "what do you think."

(i wrote 100 words)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Requsting Bloodline Tarn   Requsting Bloodline Tarn EmptyFri Mar 16, 2007 7:48 pm

The Mizukage passed his hands threw the chakra and it slitly budged.

"This is impressive but how fast can you make it work, and how could we figure out how to make it... well... Dance flying colors around the opponent."

He half-smiled and pulled his hand out of the glossy black chakra, he scratched his index and thumb together as if to wipe something off and checked them.

"It seems this chakra acts as circulotory, as in the chakra your excpeling is returing to your body and returning out in a circular currect type thing." The Mizukage tryed his best to further analyze this.
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Requsting Bloodline Tarn   Requsting Bloodline Tarn EmptyFri Mar 16, 2007 8:03 pm

(you put 101 words)

Satune was keeping out the black chakra, to let the Mizukage get a closer look at, "I havent gotten much time to examine this power closly, but so far, i know that I cant control the Chakra withough there being a wire of chakra bewten me and the major part, i think thats how it works," Satune said. Rembering the last questing the Mizukag asked, "I have no idea how fasti can move the Chakra, i havent really tested it that much." Satune looked at the scenery, waiting for the Mizukage to finish his inspecting, 'nothing out of the ordanry' he tought.

(I put 102 words)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Requsting Bloodline Tarn   Requsting Bloodline Tarn EmptyFri Mar 16, 2007 8:17 pm

The Mizukage stopped inspecting and jumped back, maneging to snatch up a straight brach on his fly back. He landed with a silent thud and pointed the stick at Satune.

"Alright, fight me with this strange black chakra!" Th Kage shouted to him as he placed the sword behind him in a technique that shows that he's ready to swing horizentaly.

He postition his feet by sliding them along the ground.
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Requsting Bloodline Tarn   Requsting Bloodline Tarn EmptyFri Mar 16, 2007 9:57 pm

(you wrote 69 words)

Satune lowered him self into a ready stance, putting more chakra into what was already there. The ball grew bigger, Satune made it into a giant black wall, this wall was right in front of the Mizukage. Suddely, Satune jumped back incase of an on comming attack, but at the same time, he split his wall into many spikes, headed towards the Mizukage, since Satune hadent praticted this enought, the spikes moves much slower than he intended them to.

(I did 79 words)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Requsting Bloodline Tarn   Requsting Bloodline Tarn EmptyFri Mar 16, 2007 10:10 pm

The Kage grined as he saw the effort Satune put into the chakra, and how little he got in return.

"What stubborn chakra..." The kage thought as he dashed forward, then suddenly stoped infront of one of the spikes and used the forced amount of eregy from the run to slash at imense power, the blackness was cut clean in half horizentaly and this reveald that the Kazekage was standing there.

In moments He had brought the sword across again, this time with not as much power but the wooden blade still slidded smoothly threw the chakra.

"Faster!" He shouted.
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Requsting Bloodline Tarn   Requsting Bloodline Tarn EmptyFri Mar 16, 2007 10:33 pm

(you put 97 words)

Sadly seeing how easly the Mizukage swung his stick through the black Chakra, Satune put even more effort, but not just into contorling his Chakra controling, but also trying to harden it. Satune knew tha he would do nothing to the Mizukage if h hit him with a blow like lat time, so Satune hardened his chakra, an molded it into the shape of a blanket. After he did tis, he tried to grasp the Mizukage with his Chakra, this time it w moving a bit faster, and it seemed that it was a darker sde of black than last time.

(I put 101 words)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Requsting Bloodline Tarn   Requsting Bloodline Tarn EmptyFri Mar 16, 2007 10:38 pm

The Mizukage half-smiled as he noticed the blanket, it looked slightly harder then before. Sandly The Mizukage's stick penetrated it like tissue. And He continuesly hacked at it a few more times before jumping back with his dammeged stick.

"Your getting better!" He shouted across the field, "what if you mastered this technique?!" He prepared for another dash as the blanket reformed.
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Requsting Bloodline Tarn   Requsting Bloodline Tarn EmptyFri Mar 16, 2007 10:48 pm

(you wrote 61 words)

"That would be great," he repied. Satune was angry, since after all the effort he put into that chaka, the Mizukage still cut through it like papaer. He concentratedeven more on the hardness of his Chakra, he didnt care if the Mizukae was able to cut through it, he just cared it the Mizukage whent through it like paper. Satune still kept the blanket formation.

(I wrote 65 words)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Requsting Bloodline Tarn   Requsting Bloodline Tarn EmptyFri Mar 16, 2007 11:28 pm

The Mizukage took another swing at the blanket and the sword broke, he had been swinging it rather roupghly, this must have dammeged it badly.

He smiled and threw the shard away, His leg swooped around and came into contact with the blanket of darkness, he kicked threw it like sand, even though it defenitly slwoed his foot down.

"I have an question! Does it protect you from attacks?" He grined maleciously at this as he turne to face Satune.
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Requsting Bloodline Tarn   Requsting Bloodline Tarn EmptyFri Mar 16, 2007 11:46 pm

(you put 78 words)

"probably not now, it will when I can control it better," Satune said, bring his wall of Chakra closer towards him, putting more chakra into it, the wall became some darker than before. Satune realized that he rapidly became better and better at manuiplating his Chakra. At the star of the day he could bearly mae shapes, now he was fighting with it, Satune just stood here and thought of how useful this will ben future battles, but quickly got out of his thopughts and concentrated on what was happening now.

(I wrote 91 words)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Requsting Bloodline Tarn   Requsting Bloodline Tarn EmptySat Mar 17, 2007 1:44 am

The Mizukage's fist stopped inches from Satune's face, awakening him from his dreams. "Your getting better! Keep going!" His fist was poulled back, but quickly launched again just to be stopped by the darkness again. Folowed by the kage jumping back and performin a back flip to land on the ground, his hand reaching for another stick on the ground.

"But I must see the offensive force of this." He seemed more calm, but a tone of happyness was found in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Requsting Bloodline Tarn   Requsting Bloodline Tarn EmptySat Mar 17, 2007 10:59 pm

(you put 87 words)

Again, seeing his great and dramatic improvement, Satune felt like he just got a big burst of power. this time, Satune put most of his Chakra into the speed of his made blanket, Satune saw that the color of the Chakra got a bit lighter, but the speed whent way up. Seeing that the Mizukage might attack at any time, Satune took half of his Chakra wall and kept it close to him, incase of an attack, and with the other half, Satune made it chase the Mizukage.

(I put 88 words)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Requsting Bloodline Tarn   Requsting Bloodline Tarn EmptySat Mar 17, 2007 11:12 pm

The Mizukage noticed the blanket of darkness flying with greater speed at him. He smiled at the dramatic immprovement and took a step back. He brought his leg to the ground and flung himself over the blanket, running towards Satune with both his hands behind his back shaping him like an arrow. He slowed and turned sharply to the right and turned around quickly again and slashed at the defensive wall. this showing the kage were Satune was. He smiled and begged for more.

He spun his legs and shifted his weight to swing himself over the first wall and cut it down the center verticaly as he slid down. This cutting it in half.
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Requsting Bloodline Tarn   Requsting Bloodline Tarn EmptySun Mar 18, 2007 2:49 pm

(you put 114)

Seeing that the Mizukage still easly cut through his wall, but Satune also saw that his wall was becoming stronger. Since the Mizukage was becoming closes and closer, Satune jumped back about 10 feet, just to get some distance from the Mizukage. when he was far enough, Satune wanted to see if his made Chakra could witstand the pressure under the earth. Satune put both of his hands on the ground, and concentrated so that he made his chakra go under the earth, and make the shape of a skipe. When he did this, he made his two underground spikes, and made them attack the Mizukage, withought him knowing. When he did this, Satune felt his spikes going slower, since they had to go through the ground.

(I put 127 words)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Requsting Bloodline Tarn   Requsting Bloodline Tarn EmptySun Mar 18, 2007 3:01 pm

The two spikes exploded from the ground one after the other, the mizukage's eyes swiftly darted to the ground as he jumped back. The two black spikes protruded from the ground and the kage couldn't see threw the dark blanket that wasn't cut in half.

"Smart move! But make it harder! I wan't it to stop my fis...!" His sentence trailed off as his fist collided with the spike and blew the top off, similar to sand but stiill thiner.

He weight turned him swiftly as his leg cut off the spike at the base. It flew into the air and scatterd off to dissimlate.
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Requsting Bloodline Tarn   Requsting Bloodline Tarn EmptySun Mar 18, 2007 6:23 pm

(you put 103 words)

Satune saw that this was a good time for the Mizukage to attack him, so he made a wall of Chakra in front of him self, and again he put both of his hands on the ground, to make the same spikes. Satune was tired from all this training and improving, but he still had a plan, he was going to bring one of the underground spikes in front of the Mizukage and one behind the Mizukage, and attack him with both at once. Satune realised that the two spikes that he made underground did not go as fast as the last ones 'probably because i made a wall in front of me, and im more tired now that i was back then" he thought.

(i wrote 125 words)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Requsting Bloodline Tarn   Requsting Bloodline Tarn EmptySun Mar 18, 2007 8:34 pm

The spikesd bounded from each side, sadly the Mizukage just pivoted to the side and spun around to wrap his fingers on the spikes heads. He riped off the heads and let them dissipate. He looked at Satune and saw a wall of darkness come up infront of him. The kage smiled and shouted to him.

"Make it harder! Forget about defense I won't attack you!"

He waited to see and anticipated his next move.
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Requsting Bloodline Tarn   Requsting Bloodline Tarn EmptySun Mar 18, 2007 8:48 pm

(you put 73 words)

After the Mizukage said this, Satune's defensive wall dissapated. Satune now put one arm in front of him, and one hand on the ground. He was going to put a giant wall on top of the Mizukage, and at the same time he will have a spik traveling through the ground, but when the spike gets close enough to the Mizuage, Satune was going to also maket in a wall to hopefully trap the Mizukage.

(I put 75 words)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Requsting Bloodline Tarn   Requsting Bloodline Tarn EmptySun Mar 18, 2007 9:02 pm

The Mizukage made ONLY one of his eyes move up to look at the wall, the other focused hard on Satune. This strange act of chamealiasim could have maybe frightend Satune.The wall under him began to raise and above him lower. The Mizukage perofrmed a quick one handed handsign and lowered it to his side. He brought the eye that was facing above him to look at Satune.

"Your swiftly getting better! Your body must be slowly opening itself to this power."
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Requsting Bloodline Tarn   Requsting Bloodline Tarn EmptySun Mar 18, 2007 9:12 pm

(you put 81 words)

'So he can individualy move one of his eyes what ever ive seen worst, but he shouldnt be able to see the back side of him self' Satune thought, putting both of his hands on the ground. Satune struggled to make 5 weak chakra spikes, but when he did it, he decided to make 3 of them go under the Mizukage, and the two other ones go behind the Mizukage, Satune paid attention to both of the spikes behind the Mizukage, so that if the Mizukage dodges the spikes commig from under him, the spikes behind will be ready, no matter what direction he goes to aviod.

(I put 107 words)
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin
Suta

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Requsting Bloodline Tarn   Requsting Bloodline Tarn EmptySun Mar 18, 2007 9:43 pm

The Mizukage's eye darted around to look in as many valid direction's as possible. He thought for a moment and decide to reveal something to Satune.

"Master dodging technique, moon song ballerina." He closed one of his eyes and raised on foot of the ground to gently place it on his other knee, wich he bent slightly. His arms went above his head to touch by the finger tips over his head. He lost any sign of a smile and lowered his head. This figure may have made a foolish genin laugh beacouse he loked like ballerina.

But any sign of laughter would leave as the spikes from the ground reveal themselves. The mizukage danced to the side and ened up standing on the tip of the middle one. But whiel that happend, within the next second, the other spikes came. He spun around and glided of to the side, barly lowering his head under one of the spikes. He looked like he was dacing.
Back to top Go down
Satune Tarn

Satune Tarn

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Requsting Bloodline Tarn   Requsting Bloodline Tarn EmptyMon Mar 19, 2007 8:43 am

(you put 163 words)

Suprised by the move that the Mizukage just did, Satune thought that it looked kinda weird, but Satune also knew that it was a useful move. Now Satune needed to think of a new idea o how to get the Mizukage with his black Chakra. It took a while, but when Satune thought of his plan, it wa kinda good, he was going to make 3 things of Chkra, 2 of them would make half a rectangle, and they would go on either sie of the Mizukage, and the last bit of Chakra would go on top of the Mizukage shaped as a circle, all of these put togeter would make some kind of box to trap him inside. It took alot o effort to make these 3 ones, since Satune had to put extra Chakra into them, and also he was getting really tired from all thisraining. but with alot of effort, Satune made them and they look alot darker them the last ones that Satune made.

(I put 168 words)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requsting Bloodline Tarn   Requsting Bloodline Tarn Empty

Back to top Go down

Requsting Bloodline Tarn
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Naruto Game :: Hidden Mist-
Jump to: